Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Boy oh boy am I getting old!
WOW! What a cast!
A few not around anymore in this video! :(

Last edited:
Stevie, Ray, Tina put it down. Cyndi Lauper should have had a bigger role but I think she didnt have the seniority then.
It's just awesome! I am watching a video on the making of the video, it starts about a week ahead of the recording showing how it was put together!

BUT MOST OF ALL....

I'm shedding tears and feeling a little sad watching and listening to it all....

how much farther apart we are now...every one is so full of hatred...and if not hatred, then simply, 'waxed cold'.... at the time of this song I was just beginning my adult life, my career was booming, and times were so happy and loving and fun in my circle....

I really don't like what we have become here in the U.S. and everywhere I suppose..... :(

Stevie, Ray, Tina put it down. Cyndi Lauper should have had a bigger role but I think she didnt have the seniority then.
It's just awesome! I am watching a video on the making of the video, it starts about a week ahead of the recording showing how it was put together!

BUT MOST OF ALL....

I'm shedding tears and feeling a little sad watching and listening to it all....

how much farther apart we are now...every one is so full of hatred...and if not hatred, then simply, 'waxed cold'.... at the time of this song I was just beginning my adult life, my career was booming, and times were so happy and loving and fun in my circle....

I really don't like what we have become here in the U.S. and everywhere I suppose..... :(

I agree. Seems like only in the last few years, this country has done a 180, after so many years of progress....I've always loved this song

BUT MOST OF ALL....

Great song. I was a freshman in high school and trying to keep from getting killed by the cops or gang members. Weird how peoples lives can be so different.

BUT MOST OF ALL....

Great song. I was a freshman in high school and trying to keep from getting killed by the cops or gang members. Weird how peoples lives can be so different.
I've lived a charmed life...(though not a blind life, I am aware of the struggles of others) I've just lived a very lucky life, and for some odd reason, I have been shielded from most woes in the world... I do count my blessings!

Forum List

Back