Zone1 We are sent to make war...

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
AND STOP AT NOTHING BUT THE SUBJUGATION OF THE WORLD TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

309408621_168610672424842_5410315245820492235_n.jpg

Matthew 10:34-37 KJV​

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

There WERE over 600 languages spoken on earth. Yeshua knew them all.
spam-key.jpg

In southern Amerkin English what he said can be translated
"I, and only I,have the key"
This photo interpretation may be translated:
"This here key to a can of whoopass like y'allunz aint never seen"
Woe unto the inhabitents of the earth in those days

That's right, Jesus said "But I say unto you, Hate your enemies, curse them that curse you, do evil to them that hate you, and slay them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"

Matthew 10:34-37 KJV​

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
I think verse 39 has importance in our day with all the wokeness going on in the world. "He that findeth his life shall lose it." All the people that are being conned into thinking they have found themselves by believing they are homosexual or transgendered are doing just this and will lose their reward in Heaven. "He that loseth his life for my sake shall find it." Those who keep the commandments of God will have their reward in Heaven.

It's true that Jesus didn't come to stop the Romans or any other tyranny. That wasn't his mission. He will do that at his 2nd Coming.

I think verse 39 has importance in our day with all the wokeness going on in the world. "He that findeth his life shall lose it." All the people that are being conned into thinking they have found themselves by believing they are homosexual or transgendered are doing just this and will lose their reward in Heaven. "He that loseth his life for my sake shall find it." Those who keep the commandments of God will have their reward in Heaven.

It's true that Jesus didn't come to stop the Romans or any other tyranny. That wasn't his mission. He will do that at his 2nd Coming.

- those who keep the lies of moses will live in torment with them ...

Onward Christian Soldiers
1 Onward, Christian soldiers,
marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus
going on before!
Christ, the royal Master,
leads against the foe;
Forward into battle,
see his banner go!
Refrain:
Onward, Christian soldiers,
marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus
going on before!
2 At the sign of triumph
Satan's host doth flee;
On, then, Christian soldiers,
on to victory!
Hell's foundations quiver
at the shout of praise;
Brothers, lift your voices,
loud your anthems raise! [Refrain]
3 Like a mighty army
moves the church of God;
Brothers, we are treading
where the saints have trod;
We are not divided;
all one body we,
One in hope and doctrine,
one in charity. [Refrain]
4 Onward, then, ye people,
join our happy throng,
Blend with ours your voices
in the triumph song;
Glory, laud, and honor,
unto Christ the King;
This thro' countless ages
men and angels sing. [Refrain] ~ S. Baring-Gould

What lies of Moses? There were no lies. He's was the Prophet of God who brought to mankind the laws and commandments the people must adhere to for salvation in the Lord. Jesus repealed some of those laws and commandments but not all of them. There was nothing written by the Apostles repealing the laws and commandments against Homosexual behavior. Paul even stated that homosexual behavior is still a major sin in Romans Chapter 1 and elsewhere.

What lies of Moses? There were no lies. He's was the Prophet of God

there were never tablets etched in the heavens, the 10 commandments all three desert religions are guilty of in complicity for their unjust association with divinity that never existed.

moses was both a liar and murderer that lives to this day in torment for their crimes and persuasion.

there were never tablets etched in the heavens, the 10 commandments all three desert religions are guilty of in complicity for their unjust association with divinity that never existed.

moses was both a liar and murderer that lives to this day in torment for their crimes and persuasion.
Were you there? You must be very old. Perhaps you are the serpent that beguiled Eve too? Very old. I remember this dude I once knew would stand on the street corners in town at noon every day and start preaching away. Dude was a character. He once tried to say Joseph Smith was not a Prophet and a liar because Moses once appeared to him and Moses was a murderer. I quietly mentioned to him that Moses also appeared to Jesus Christ on the Mount of Transfiguration as well. Is Jesus Christ also a liar and murderer. You don't happen to be that same tool, James?

Were you there? You must be very old. Perhaps you are the serpent that beguiled Eve too? Very old. I remember this dude I once knew would stand on the street corners in town at noon every day and start preaching away. Dude was a character. He once tried to say Joseph Smith was not a Prophet and a liar because Moses once appeared to him and Moses was a murderer. I quietly mentioned to him that Moses also appeared to Jesus Christ on the Mount of Transfiguration as well. Is Jesus Christ also a liar and murderer. You don't happen to be that same tool, James?

you have yet to provide the tablets you claim were etched in the heavens, no being there is necessary ... you also are deliberative of recorded history not to your liking as the forgeries and fallacies used for your own nefarious purposes same as the desert religions - birds of a feather flock together. you and moses.

you have yet to provide the tablets you claim were etched in the heavens, no being there is necessary ... you also are deliberative of recorded history not to your liking as the forgeries and fallacies used for your own nefarious purposes same as the desert religions - birds of a feather flock together. you and moses.
Prove your accusation. What? You can't prove your idiot atheist ideology of nothing?

the tablets from heaven, prove moses and you are not a pair of liars ...
Of course we are not liars. I'm glad you agree. An analogy. If the Constitution of the United States was stolen or destroyed, would that mean the United States doesn't exist nor ever existed including in the future say, 100,000 years from now?

Onward Christian Soldiers
1 Onward, Christian soldiers,
marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus
going on before!
Christ, the royal Master,
leads against the foe;
Forward into battle,
see his banner go!
Refrain:
Onward, Christian soldiers,
marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus
going on before!
2 At the sign of triumph
Satan's host doth flee;
On, then, Christian soldiers,
on to victory!
Hell's foundations quiver
at the shout of praise;
Brothers, lift your voices,
loud your anthems raise! [Refrain]
3 Like a mighty army
moves the church of God;
Brothers, we are treading
where the saints have trod;
We are not divided;
all one body we,
One in hope and doctrine,
one in charity. [Refrain]
4 Onward, then, ye people,
join our happy throng,
Blend with ours your voices
in the triumph song;
Glory, laud, and honor,
unto Christ the King;
This thro' countless ages
men and angels sing. [Refrain] ~ S. Baring-Gould

No Mort. We don't fight against people (flesh and blood):
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

Of course we are not liars. I'm glad you agree. An analogy. If the Constitution of the United States was stolen or destroyed, would that mean the United States doesn't exist nor ever existed including in the future say, 100,000 years from now?

Yes. I’m sure there are many ancient civilizations that we know nothing about today. I don’t think any nation has immunity from becoming forgotten.

Forum List

Back