We are losing Fox News

Fox shows a man tossing a rope around a statue and others unlawfully pulling it down and they call them protesters. There are many names for thugs like this but it's not protester. What has happened to common sense in media? Time for Shep Smith to go to MSNBC.

No link?

Not to worry --- I got one.

Fox shows a man tossing a rope around a statue and others unlawfully pulling it down and they call them protesters. There are many names for thugs like this but it's not protester. What has happened to common sense in media? Time for Shep Smith to go to MSNBC.
What do YOU call them?
Vandels...
Vandels...

I thought they were a singing group in the 50s?

No link?

You equate Iraqis toppling Saddam with Democrats toppling their history?

You really are grinding a clutch there.

Fox News should never show opposing views. What we need is a bubble of information while talking shit on other media outlets for having a liberal bias. There's no way we can look like complete hypocritical asses then.

No link?

Nope. I mentioned nothing about "Democrats", nor can I see people's political registrations via TV. And neither can you.

I saw an OP about Fox News airing a statue being pulled down, and I provided the visual.

The cherrypicking as to which history"counts" and which doesn't --- I leave that up to you.

Fox News should never show opposing views. What we need is a bubble of information while talking shit on other media outlets for having a liberal bias. There's no way we can look like complete hypocritical asses then
Referring to people engaged in the destruction of public property as protesters is not a different point of view, it's stupid and thoughtless and wrong.

No link?

Nope. I mentioned nothing about "Democrats", nor can I see people's political registrations via TV.

I don't need to see party registrations to know what they are. Words and actions suffice.

What do YOU call them?

Anarchists? Thugs? Vandals? Criminals?

Fox News should never show opposing views. What we need is a bubble of information while talking shit on other media outlets for having a liberal bias. There's no way we can look like complete hypocritical asses then.
Quick, let's conspire to band together and get that faggot off the air.

LoLz!!!!!

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Remember when Faux News reveled in stupid labels, like calling suicide bombers "homicide bombers". (Yeah, because homicide is what sets suicide bombers apart from other bombers.) Faux has become less edgy in recent years, and calling vandals and rioters "protesters" is an example.

At least Faux has refrained from the hateful and tiring Trump bashing that the other major networks engage in full-time.

Tucker and Hannity are excellent, the best in the business. Other FOX hosts and commentors are MSM lite. The blonde with the goofy MSNBC type glasses actually got assaulted by an Afro American a couple weeks ago. And she still supports BLM.

Read where Murdoch's two liberal sons have taken over and are going to make major changes to the network news division. More liberal talking heads. Trying to rein in Hannity?

What do YOU call them?
OldLady
Vandals. Illegally destroying or defacing property is called vandalism.

What do YOU call them?

Anarchists? Thugs? Vandals? Criminals?

"Arthur".

(Old George Harrison joke)

I think I will call him George:

Just kidding. Back to OP, if the protest actions destroy property and break laws, that's NOT "the right peaceably to assemble and to petition for redress of grievances."
It is disrupting or causing a breach of the PEACE.
If it violates equal protection of the laws for property, and the right of others to
assemble SECURELY in our persons houses and effects,
it is VIOLATING the same Constitutional principles that would otherwise
protect free speech, press and the right to petition in protest.

So you can't break laws that you are invoking or it's contradictory.
That's just "natural law" which the Constitution was based on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back