WE are Here

Yep, and as I said, that’s a part of allowing unionization of government employees. It’s not right. Government employee unions should be dismantled.
UNIONS put the working person on the map, homes & a decent life style. Where are we now that Unions turned to crap.

No, I’ve stated clearly it has been BOTH parties in congress that have committed this fraud on the taxpayer.

You seem to read only what you want to attack, and ignore the rest.
Agree, Both political party's need to find people working for the population, not the party, Look for honesty not propaganda.

You could have easily googled that, instead of making yourself look gullible and stupid - AGAIN!!!!

This is a collection of cases that i followed very closely. In all of the cases filed, and there were a few, not one was ever served. In fact, the last case, the woman asked for the case to continue without service as she claimed fear. That's impossible. Without serving the lawsuit, there is no action. The complaint is simply dead. So, factually, Trump was never sued for beating or raping anyone.

What a miserable outlook on life…No wonder you’re a lib…

It figures you would think not basing my happiness on who is sitting in the White House is a miserable outlook on life.

The person sitting there actually has very little impact on your life unless you let them.

The only thing you know about me is what I choose to tell you. The rest is your opinion based on no facts whatsoever.

If I were a lib I would worship Biden as you do Trump.

But instead I think both are pieces of shit.
True, you aren't a "lib", you ARE a progressive, which is far worse.

America was great when we had folks like Paul Harvey.

Now all we get is a pedophile with dementia for a president and cross-dressers dancing on the White House lawn.

biden chef biden jpg.jpg

Forum List

Back