We are heading into the new Dark Ages.

This composition reflect the spirit of gothic and rebellion against its pressure

I give you back your love

It is a masterpiece. But the full version is probably not currently on youtube

France was the first to fall, where Gothic appeared in about 1200, the Notre Dame is a monument to the beginning of the Gothic. The Italians called Gothic Germanic art. Franks, Germans and Goths are about the same thing. France itself is Celtica, it is not the country of the Franks.

Those who now publish articles on art history and history are just plainly lying to the people.

bellas-artes-arte-religioso-altar-mayor-de-la-iglesia-de-san-nicolas-1478-1481-en-el-taller-de-hermen-rode-de-luebeck-con-el-directo-de-san-nicolas-y-la-denominada-galeria-de-santos-detalle-copyright-del-artista-no-ha-de-ser-borrado-gd4rad.jpg

They do not explain why they were so fond of portraying torture and what these plots mean in general. Here, for example, a person is not just executed, but executed in a barrel, under which some kind of cunning mechanism.
In general, they try to hide such art away from the public.

Last edited:
Directly associated with the Dark Ages is a style that is called pre-Romanesque. This style seems to be very light and iridescent, and it was performed better in terms of technique.

Here is example

106.jpg

First off, let's define what the Dark Ages were. According to Wikipedia, "The "Dark Ages" is a term for the Early Middle Ages or Middle Ages in Western Europe after the fall of the Western Roman Empire, characterizing it as marked by economic, intellectual, and cultural decline."

Of them, "the Tuscan scholar Petrarch in the 1330s.[14][17] Writing of the past, he said: "Amidst the errors there shone forth men of genius; no less keen were their eyes, although they were surrounded by darkness and dense gloom".[18]"

"Petrarch wrote that history had two periods: the classic period of Greeks and Romans, followed by a time of darkness in which he saw himself living. In around 1343, in the conclusion of his epic Africa, he wrote: "My fate is to live among varied and confusing storms. But for you perhaps, if as I hope and wish you will live long after me, there will follow a better age. This sleep of forgetfulness will not last forever. When the darkness has been dispersed, our descendants can come again in the former pure radiance."[19]"

Dark Ages (historiography) - Wikipedia

Unlike the last time, Globalist entities are using the COVID-19 pandemic to create a "Great Reset", and steer the world into the new Dark Ages. Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum called it "An era in which human beings are treated as chattel property. In which people are conditioned to love their slavery, as long as they can have their devices to stare into while they are going about life in robotic fashion. They will "own nothing and be happy."

Archbishop Vigano Warns The World: Coming Cyber Attack Will Devastate Economies, 'Target Individuals' and Usher in The Great Reset | Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network.

Dr. Joseph Mercola explained in even more detail how the Globalist "Great Reset" will bring about a new Dark Age:

"Not one area of life will be left untouched by The Great Reset plan, which aims to reform everything from government, energy and finance to food, medicine, real estate, policing — even how we interact with our fellow human beings."

• The globalist technocracy is using the COVID-19 pandemic to bypass democratic accountability, override opposition, accelerate their agenda and to impose it on the public against our will
  • The Great Reset refers to a global agenda to monitor and control the world through digital surveillance. You’ll be tied to it through an electronic ID linked to your bank account and health records, and a social credit ID that will end up dictating every facet of your life
  • The Great Reset is about getting rid of capitalism and free enterprise, and replacing them with technocracy, publicly referred to as “sustainable development” and “stakeholder capitalism”
Who Pressed the Great Reset Button?
Led by idiots such as this:

1637083544550.png

That is why they had a confusion with the Merovingians, a non-existent dynasty of Franks who allegedly ruled Gaul at the time.

That is mostly true. But I also believe this country was intended to be diametrically opposed to that. We were founded on the basis of individual rights and freedom from slavery. It's been a pretty good run.
But bureaucracy and power gravitates towards despotism till it happens.

But the Founders knew this, like Ben Franklin

“I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such: because I think a General Government necessary for us, and there is no Form of Government but what may be a Blessing to the People if well-administred; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administred for a Course of Years and can only end in Despotism as other Forms have done before it, when the People shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other.”​

Shrug. They just were trying to buy us a little bit of time.

I can't. Maybe I should try it.

Vagrancy is a result, an outcome. No one plans or aims for it as a destination. Some people are on the street for mental health issues, most for lack of money and opportunity to get out. What we must examine and blame is why these people are not getting the care they need, or at least the opportunity and assistance in putting their lives back to a productive means.

The homeless in the streets in an indictment of our failed leaders to create a world accessible to us all.
Naaaaaaaaah, people need to care for THEMSELVES, within the rules and limits (rules like not camping on the sidewalks or in the parks, not pooping on the street). If they really can't do that, they should be institutionalized. Somewhere that is NOT within public view of their sleeping and peeing.

My take on this would be: allow individual communities to decide what measures to take to both stem such "invasions" and how to handle them. If groups or subgroups of a society wish to live rough, to live outside of acceptable norms, to be less than "civilized" then perhaps let those kind of folk form their own anti-civilizations somewhere up in the hills, away from our children's eyes. Perhaps the bears and wildcats would feast on them. Cooperation is still possible without genocide or eradication, as long as the dissidents from ordered living agree to enjoy their chaotic lifestyle elsewhere.
Like communes in the hills? Good solution. I like. There is a concern about crazies who lead such groups (Manson, several others) murdering, sexually abusing children, leading everyone to commit suicide in hopes of flying away on a comet, or planning massacres of the public by poisoning salad bars. So an eye needs to be kept on this kind of "commune." Still, I agree that it's an alternative to sleeping on the sidewalks.

Night_son said: "A long ago King of England fucked around and found out . . . as did three anti-civilizational assholes in Kenosha. Let's go Kyle!"

Which king do you refer to?

Naaaaaaaaah, people need to care for THEMSELVES, within the rules and limits

Problem is that none of the rule makers have ever been homeless themselves to know what the homeless really need. People can be homeless and still be able to take care of themselves. People can be homeless, etc., for a lot of reasons, if that is a problem for you or you cannot think beyond your ideals to the practical, I suggest you just look the other way, pretend they are not there and pray to God that isn't you someday with others walking by looking the other way pretending you really aren't there either. Or maybe you should call your mayor's office and ask them why they aren't offering these people a better solution to camping and pooping in the streets?

I bet when your engine breaks and throws a rod, rather than fix the broken part so it can work again, you just leave it there, look the other way and tell it that it ought to be able to take care of itself and you just keep running the engine as is out of spite.

Problem is that none of the rule makers have ever been homeless themselves to know what the homeless really need. People can be homeless and still be able to take care of themselves. People can be homeless, etc., for a lot of reasons, if that is a problem for you or you cannot think beyond your ideals to the practical, I suggest you just look the other way, pretend they are not there and pray to God that isn't you someday with others walking by looking the other way pretending you really aren't there either. Or maybe you should call your mayor's office and ask them why they aren't offering these people a better solution to camping and pooping in the streets?

I bet when your engine breaks and throws a rod, rather than fix the broken part so it can work again, you just leave it there, look the other way and tell it that it ought to be able to take care of itself and you just keep running the engine as is out of spite.
Not one of your better posts.

Nothing optimistic about Dark Ages. I am reading about the Dark Ages in Britain now. Before the Romans came the Britons had no, ZERO towns, trade, progress of any sort, they were completely illiterate and had no coins or money in any form. I repeat: no towns.

After the Romans came they had all that plus huge houses in the cities and wealth and imports and exports and defense of the peace by legions of Roman soldiers.

In 410 Rome collapsed (the Goths raided Rome and sundry assorted generals decided to compete to be emperor) and all the Roman troops, that's ALL, left Britain. Within 50 --75 years they had NO towns, no coins at all, no trade, continual warfare with each other, and worse, with waves and waves of invading, looting, murdering and plundering illegals from Germany and Scandinavia.

Yeah, I worry about this, too. One good whacking nuclear war and we're back to 450 AD.
If you're really interested in British History I've been making a Timeline History composite of historical documentaries from prehistory to today and there's a bunch of videos on the dark ages that would half agree and half disagree with what you've read

Just click the 1/200 icon in the top right of the video (then click the history of britain tag for the full 493 video list) and pick whichever one you want

Last edited:
That is mostly true. But I also believe this country was intended to be diametrically opposed to that. We were founded on the basis of individual rights and freedom from slavery. It's been a pretty good run.
A good run until recently. As we abandon God, His blessings on the "Christian" West continues to decline

But bureaucracy and power gravitates towards despotism till it happens.

But the Founders knew this, like Ben Franklin

“I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such: because I think a General Government necessary for us, and there is no Form of Government but what may be a Blessing to the People if well-administred; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administred for a Course of Years and can only end in Despotism as other Forms have done before it, when the People shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other.”​

Shrug. They just were trying to buy us a little bit of time.
He's wrong. Despotism comes for a reason, but because of the seizure of power from outside or from within. It is this alien power itself that seeks despotism, therefore it destroys traditional institutions of power and imposes a bureaucracy that receives corruption as a reward for loyalty.

Now the United States is turning into a despotism because the left influence is an agent of the old European tradition. The East Coast is working to break the American tradition and establish a European "Prussian" regime.

First off, let's define what the Dark Ages were. According to Wikipedia, "The "Dark Ages" is a term for the Early Middle Ages or Middle Ages in Western Europe after the fall of the Western Roman Empire, characterizing it as marked by economic, intellectual, and cultural decline."

Of them, "the Tuscan scholar Petrarch in the 1330s.[14][17] Writing of the past, he said: "Amidst the errors there shone forth men of genius; no less keen were their eyes, although they were surrounded by darkness and dense gloom".[18]"

"Petrarch wrote that history had two periods: the classic period of Greeks and Romans, followed by a time of darkness in which he saw himself living. In around 1343, in the conclusion of his epic Africa, he wrote: "My fate is to live among varied and confusing storms. But for you perhaps, if as I hope and wish you will live long after me, there will follow a better age. This sleep of forgetfulness will not last forever. When the darkness has been dispersed, our descendants can come again in the former pure radiance."[19]"

Dark Ages (historiography) - Wikipedia

Unlike the last time, Globalist entities are using the COVID-19 pandemic to create a "Great Reset", and steer the world into the new Dark Ages. Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum called it "An era in which human beings are treated as chattel property. In which people are conditioned to love their slavery, as long as they can have their devices to stare into while they are going about life in robotic fashion. They will "own nothing and be happy."

Archbishop Vigano Warns The World: Coming Cyber Attack Will Devastate Economies, 'Target Individuals' and Usher in The Great Reset | Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network.

Dr. Joseph Mercola explained in even more detail how the Globalist "Great Reset" will bring about a new Dark Age:

"Not one area of life will be left untouched by The Great Reset plan, which aims to reform everything from government, energy and finance to food, medicine, real estate, policing — even how we interact with our fellow human beings."

• The globalist technocracy is using the COVID-19 pandemic to bypass democratic accountability, override opposition, accelerate their agenda and to impose it on the public against our will
  • The Great Reset refers to a global agenda to monitor and control the world through digital surveillance. You’ll be tied to it through an electronic ID linked to your bank account and health records, and a social credit ID that will end up dictating every facet of your life
  • The Great Reset is about getting rid of capitalism and free enterprise, and replacing them with technocracy, publicly referred to as “sustainable development” and “stakeholder capitalism”
Who Pressed the Great Reset Button?
We survived WW I and WW II. Humanity faced the holocaust, where people were methodically deported and exterminated purely based on race. Millions lost their lives in battle, and millions more were uprooted. And yet...

We mandate a vaccine to combat a global pandemic, and the world is going to come to an end? :auiqs.jpg:

And you morons wonder why no one takes you seriously.

Forum List

Back