We are heading into the new Dark Ages.

The "Dark Ages" weren't as dark as the Romantics would have us believe ...

First the Normans, and then the Plantagenets had very good reasons to burn and destroy any writings or artifacts from Sub-Roman Britons and the Anglo-Saxons ... something about the English landscape that drives folks into genocidal maniacs ... c.f. the Picts ...

I have no idea why the OP thinks writing and publishing will stop ... why these times will remain "dark" to future historians ... if anything, there's too much writing, too much being recorded for posterity ... these times will be seen as blindingly bright and too much information ... the opposite of dark ...

Mark my words ... the day will come when the internet is awash with pictures of the Queen of England in her underwear ... the images are up, just waiting for the girl to become the Queen of England ...

Currently anyone can get away with camping in the streets, chronic stealing, etc.
I can't. Maybe I should try it.

We didn't used to have this much vagrancy.
Vagrancy is a result, an outcome. No one plans or aims for it as a destination. Some people are on the street for mental health issues, most for lack of money and opportunity to get out. What we must examine and blame is why these people are not getting the care they need, or at least the opportunity and assistance in putting their lives back to a productive means.

The homeless in the streets in an indictment of our failed leaders to create a world accessible to us all.

No, no, I would not support that totalitarianism. That's leftist stuff.

Currently anyone can get away with camping in the streets, chronic stealing, etc. We didn't used to have this much vagrancy. So do what people did them: put them on the roust, stick them in jail, put them in insane asylums, whatever it takes to deter them from camping out in cardboard shacks on the boardwalks.

And whatever it takes to deter crime ------- or better, just get rid of the criminals who have already done crimes, and then there will be fewer and fewer and fewer criminals. That would be so great!

It used to work very, very well.

My take on this would be: allow individual communities to decide what measures to take to both stem such "invasions" and how to handle them. If groups or subgroups of a society wish to live rough, to live outside of acceptable norms, to be less than "civilized" then perhaps let those kind of folk form their own anti-civilizations somewhere up in the hills, away from our children's eyes. Perhaps the bears and wildcats would feast on them. Cooperation is still possible without genocide or eradication, as long as the dissidents from ordered living agree to enjoy their chaotic lifestyle elsewhere.

In short form: allow business owners, home owners and the like to protect their properties and livelihoods with extreme prejudice and lethal force. What else is more worth fighting and dying for than the freedom to exist and improve oneself? If the "rabble" won't take it elsewhere and refuse to accept the right of others to freely pursue life, liberty, happiness and prosperity, then woe unto them. A long ago King of England fucked around and found out . . . as did three anti-civilizational assholes in Kenosha. Let's go Kyle!

La la la la la la la

That's the sound of the New Dark Ages.

It's the chant liberal so as they plug their ears with their fingers and shut their eyes tightly so they don't have to see or hear reality. The reality of their policies come to life. Shit on the streets. Scrawling on the walls and oh the streets. Aborted babies sold as piece-parts. Empty store shelves. Hyper-inflation.

Hey, an alleged majority voted for it and I DO hope you're enjoying it and will live long to suffer much.

the day will come when the internet is awash with pictures of the Queen of England in her underwear
1637015729993.png

~S~

But all weapons, all, 100%, have always been normalized.
Too true. I was an avid fan of an author on WWII airpower, named Edward Jablonski. His best work, IMO, was a two volume tome called AIRWAR. At the end of the second volume, he closed with setting the scene over Tokyo Bay where the surrender was formally accepted. Most of the representative aircraft that had brought the victory had a flyover of the ceremony. He said that this war ended as no other had. "with all the weapons in place for the final world war"

We have progressed to the point where we can wrap ignorance, superstition and subservience into a soon-to-be government mandated program called:

PCA - Personal Carbon Allowance

Exactly right. America stands for individual liberty and self-determination as FREE MEN, and every effort by the Left and the government factions they have seized is now trying to take us right back to being ruled by nobility as we toil as serfs. Sorry, I'm not complying and they have to kill me to get me out of their way!

And....they certainly will as long as most do nothing.

No, no, I would not support that totalitarianism. That's leftist stuff.

Currently anyone can get away with camping in the streets, chronic stealing, etc. We didn't used to have this much vagrancy. So do what people did them: put them on the roust, stick them in jail, put them in insane asylums, whatever it takes to deter them from camping out in cardboard shacks on the boardwalks.

And whatever it takes to deter crime ------- or better, just get rid of the criminals who have already done crimes, and then there will be fewer and fewer and fewer criminals. That would be so great!

It used to work very, very well.

Except......

They who decide who the "criminals" are may not agree with your idea of who they are nor your right to life, liberty OR any pursuit of happiness.

We were supposed to have a system of checks and balances.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely

These are all lies, obvious lies. The real dark ages of Europe were the period that they consider to be bright. After the plague, the Teutons / Germans took over Europe around the 13-14th centuries. Before that, starting from the arrival of Attila and the fall of the slave Western Rome, there were the Bright Ages of Europe, This is the heyday of Europe. This coincides with the period of Romanesque art and chivalry.

This is roughly the same trick as with the Dark Ages of Greece. After the domination of the snake worshipers, Greece was liberated by the Aryans, who came there with iron weapons and chariots. They brought there their religion, the Second Generation of the Olympian gods who overthrew the serpent titans, their culture, their architecture and arts, the Olympic Games. They built Classical Greece, and this is the period they call the Dark Ages.

In fact, Classical Greece was only a late local version of the Aryan culture. Athletes' competitions and chariot races are mentioned in the Rig Veda, the oldest parts of which date back to the end of the 2nd millennium BC. The gods of the 2nd generation correspond to the Vedic gods, this mythology was based on the feat of the heavenly god Indra, who defeated the Serpent.
Ancient Greek and Ancient Latin descended from the Protocharian language

Unlike the last time, Globalist entities are using the COVID-19 pandemic to create a "Great Reset", and steer the world into the new Dark Ages.
The parallel with the Plague pandemic in Europe in 1346-1353 fits well here. After that, the total terror of the Inquisition and the witch hunt were established. It was the end of the "dark ages" and the beginning of bloody Europe during the "light ages"

The "Dark Ages" weren't as dark as the Romantics would have us believe ...
These were precisely the centuries of Romanesque art and romance, and the romantics of the 19th century appreciated these times.
You are confusing romantics with classics.
The "Light Ages" were accompanied by gloomy Gothic art, there were mainly disproportionate flat bodies, bloody scenes of squeezing blood out of living people, dismemberment of babies during the Eucharist, gluttony, evil jesters in caps and the like, with a lot of religious subjects.
The modern Gothic subculture is similar to the real Gothic, with its gloom and bloodiness, it was not called that by chance.
There was a case of cannibalism, they fried and ate the girl.

Last edited:
The word romance itself is not associated with Rome, but with Romania. The Romanesque style emerged just as Rome fell.

Dr. Joseph Mercola explained in even more detail how the Globalist "Great Reset" will bring about a new Dark Age:

"Not one area of life will be left untouched by The Great Reset plan, which aims to reform everything from government, energy and finance to food, medicine, real estate, policing — even how we interact with our fellow human beings."

• The globalist technocracy is using the COVID-19 pandemic to bypass democratic accountability, override opposition, accelerate their agenda and to impose it on the public against our will
  • The Great Reset refers to a global agenda to monitor and control the world through digital surveillance. You’ll be tied to it through an electronic ID linked to your bank account and health records, and a social credit ID that will end up dictating every facet of your life
  • The Great Reset is about getting rid of capitalism and free enterprise, and replacing them with technocracy, publicly referred to as “sustainable development” and “stakeholder capitalism”
Who Pressed the Great Reset Button?
This is nutzoid!

Forum List

Back