We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

It's true, Trump cult traitors. If you just make up enough craycray stories, reality itself will shift, and all your corrupt traitor leaders will beat the rap!

Not really. But it's cute how Trump cult traitors actually think that's the case. They're going to be ranting lunatic conspiracies until the day they die, and then past that. When they're down in Hell, they'll be screaming how God was corrupted by the DeepState.

I would really like to think that such a thing couldn't possibly happen, but we're dealing with Euro-style authoritarians.

Don't be AT ALL surprised to see school boards doing that.
You know Ron DeSantis will rewrite the books and pass laws banning talking about gays in school.

Can't talk about slavery. Can't teach evolution or global warming. Ignore our crazy gun culture. Don't say you are pro choice in school.

A prominent financial reporter, Mr. Kudlow, presents a case that claims the biggest scandal in American history is a current President of the United States who is trying to eliminate his strong political opponent in the 2024 election by jailing his chief opponent. Here is his imaculately-researched case that can only be fixed by impeachment of the current president, his weaponized DOJ supporters, and his sell-out of America to China co-scandal to the demise of the Constitution of the United States of America. Regardless of your party, you need to reconcile in favor of the Constitution or become the weakest member due to the continuation of a Communist pursuit of powerful ownership by the Feds over every aspect of human life in America, where people can be thrown into jail or executed by whim of the Party in charge, and by design President Biden's Democrat Party that can incarcerate political opponents by whim. We're in dangerous territory, but I'll let one of the best fiscal reporters in America explain the upside down world of today's White House. I hope it sinks in to both sides of the aisle, as hearing this will be the best hour you ever spent understanding how to survive this crisis without destroying the Constitution intelligent men of the eighteenth century, our Founders, delivered a plan, which if respected, will restore the nation to some semblance of reality of dealing with prices of cars being $48,000, gas prices high, to be lowered for a short time before the election, then restored to its double or triple price before Joe Biden sold out America to the Communist Chinese for $5 million dollars for himself, and $5 million dollars for his son, Hunter Biden. Do you want to become a subservant of the person in power's demands? Please take an hour of your precious time to hear out Mr. Kudlow's research and commentary.

Biden, as usual, blames other people for his actions of pay to play,
in an unprecedented scandal to jail his formidable political opponent of our 247 year American History.
It's never been done before, and I hope it never happens again.

We all know by now the reason why Americans must bear arms to protect their Constitution against foreign and domestic enemies. (government)

Where are the patriots with their guns when the president is perpetrating the greatest scandal in American history?

Sorry bro but this is what Mitch told us we would have to do to punish Trump for his insurrection. If Mitch would have convicted Trump in the Senate Trump would be a foot note in history. But he kicked the can and forced us to charge Trump in criminal/federal/state courts.

Mitch said he deserved to be convicted for what he did but he was "no longer president" because he lost so it would be inappropriate to charge him.

And Biden isn't charging Trump. Prosecutors are in state and federal courts. And they have a lot of evidence. Don't act like this is Russian collusion where he's going to be eventually "vindicated".

His lies about President Trump are probably why God keeps striking Mitch Mute in public.

I understand Putin recently sent out new history books to all the schools in Russia. You should see his spin on why he invaded Ukraine. I imagine if Trump were to win a second term he'd try to rewrite history so that the insurrectionists in jail will be patriots

Texan who prosecutors say “lit the match” of Jan. 6 riot sentenced to more than 7 years in prison​

Guy Reffitt, a 49-year-old Wylie resident, never entered the Capitol but helped ignite the crowd “into an unstoppable force,” a prosecutor at his trial said. His sentence is the longest given out so far from the Jan. 6 riot.

He was equipped with a handgun, body armor, a helmet, radio and flex cuffs.

Friedrich, a judge appointed by former President Donald Trump, also rebuked Broden’s push for a lighter sentence and criticized Reffitt over a letter he wrote that did not show remorse for all of his actions on Jan. 6.

“All of these illegal actions, not his words, justify the sentence,” Friedrich said when announcing the sentencing on Monday.

“His actions weren’t acts of patriotism. They were acts of domestic terrorism.”

After the riot, Reffitt told his daughter and son that “if you turn me in, you’re a traitor, and traitors get shot,” his son testified during the trial.

The same day of the threat, Jackson Reffitt met with an FBI agent and turned over images and recordings of his father.

“I could really see how my father[’]s ego and personality fell to his knees when President Trump spoke, you could tell he listened to Trump’s words as if he was really truly speaking to him,” his daughter said in a letter to the court.

The Justice Department has charged 72 Texans for their roles in the Jan. 6 insurrection

The antigovernment movement started in 2008 and gets its name from the unproven claim that only 3% of colonists fought back against the British in the American Revolution. They believe a small group of armed people can overthrow a tyrannical government.

No....but I think it's wrong to bail out BLM & ANTIFA rioters attacking cops and firebombing businesses the year before while sentencing grandmothers to the tune of 17 years in prison for trespassing and shaking a barrier fence in a real rude manner.

His lies about President Trump are probably why God keeps striking Mitch Mute in public.
Mitch is suffering the effects of being ass-raped repeatedly by Satanists.
They said he fell down or something.
Falling down doesn't make you act the way he does.
He acts like he's no-longer in control.
They tell him what to do and he does it.
Must be something they gave him.

Last edited:
IMHO a few Republican DAs need to indict Hunter Biden for his obvious crimes.
I'm willing to forget about Hunter.

He's just a poor little coke head, there are millions like him, nothing special here.

But the jailing of political opponents is something completely different. It's the stuff revolutions are made from.

IMHO a few Republican DAs need to indict Hunter Biden for his obvious crimes.

The problem is the Bidens are only tiny parts, they mean nothing honestly.

Joe Biden has been a incompetent bafoon his entire life. There are tons of videos showing that even when he was younger.

So how did he manage to change the country more in 2 years than most presidents have done in 2 terms? The very instant trump was out in 2020 our country began a very rapid change across the board. No way Joe Biden could do that.

The real problem is the world economic forum, world banks, foreign countries and so on have all infected every facet of the federal government. And our current administration allows it. They are their tools doing the work. To make changes like we've seen in the past few years can not be done by a president, it takes a great many powerful people.

The media is also playing their part and they spin the same agendas, push the same rhetorics, tell the same stories because they are owned by people who want these changes.

Biden is the flowery part of a dandelion. You can pull it off but a new one will just pop back up. You have to rip it out by the roots to get rid of it.

Every odd is against republicans which makes it a damned hard battle to fight. And honestly unless the American people, I mean real Americans, all stand behind them I don't think they can win in the end.

A prominent financial reporter, Mr. Kudlow, presents a case that claims the biggest scandal in American history is a current President of the United States who is trying to eliminate his strong political opponent in the 2024 election by jailing his chief opponent. Here is his imaculately-researched case that can only be fixed by impeachment of the current president, his weaponized DOJ supporters, and his sell-out of America to China co-scandal to the demise of the Constitution of the United States of America. Regardless of your party, you need to reconcile in favor of the Constitution or become the weakest member due to the continuation of a Communist pursuit of powerful ownership by the Feds over every aspect of human life in America, where people can be thrown into jail or executed by whim of the Party in charge, and by design President Biden's Democrat Party that can incarcerate political opponents by whim. We're in dangerous territory, but I'll let one of the best fiscal reporters in America explain the upside down world of today's White House. I hope it sinks in to both sides of the aisle, as hearing this will be the best hour you ever spent understanding how to survive this crisis without destroying the Constitution intelligent men of the eighteenth century, our Founders, delivered a plan, which if respected, will restore the nation to some semblance of reality of dealing with prices of cars being $48,000, gas prices high, to be lowered for a short time before the election, then restored to its double or triple price before Joe Biden sold out America to the Communist Chinese for $5 million dollars for himself, and $5 million dollars for his son, Hunter Biden. Do you want to become a subservant of the person in power's demands? Please take an hour of your precious time to hear out Mr. Kudlow's research and commentary.

Biden, as usual, blames other people for his actions of pay to play,
in an unprecedented scandal to jail his formidable political opponent of our 247 year American History.
It's never been done before, and I hope it never happens again.

There are too many Americans who think this is just politics as usual. It is not. The Democrat Regime has put us on a slippery slope towards a Totalitarian state. They MUST be removed from power.

We are. We see the budding fascist of the Neo-GOP running cover for their Criminal Presidents' violent attempt to overturn the free and fair election of the 50 States in 2020. The rebel states didn't even resort to sending a mob to attack Congress after Lincoln's victory in 1860, so yeah biggest GOP scandal in history.
:auiqs.jpg: Meanwhile you ignore all of the rioting and looting taking place as we speak thanks to the leftists you retards voted into office.

Jan 6th was one event that took place almost 3 years ago, yet you still must be waking up in a cold sweat every night because of the PTSD you suffer from seeing the Hollywood produced videos of horrific attacks at the hands of red hat wearing American flag draped MAGA Monsters.

Employees in the Justice Department should recuse themselves if they call themselves Republican or Democrat. Justice is to be blind, not weaponized by Party. They have to take off political assassination tendencies and look at fact that is available. That takes discipline, and it is required of people who in any way defend or prosecute people on the basis of their party affiliations. Our judges have to be about the truth, not about punishing based on political affiliations, religious beliefs, skin color, social status, or anything that deviates from the facts of the case including marginalization of people for any reason except what they did.
Trump juries should be comprised of 4-dems, 4-Rs, and 4-Indys to ensure no political bias.

I'm willing to forget about Hunter.

He's just a poor little coke head, there are millions like him, nothing special here.

But the jailing of political opponents is something completely different. It's the stuff revolutions are made from.
Yep...after years of not doing anything about Hunter....you just want to move on.

Just like the time Hillary destroyed her phones and her server.
What difference at this point does it make.

Sorry bro but this is what Mitch told us we would have to do to punish Trump for his insurrection. If Mitch would have convicted Trump in the Senate Trump would be a foot note in history. But he kicked the can and forced us to charge Trump in criminal/federal/state courts.

Mitch said he deserved to be convicted for what he did but he was "no longer president" because he lost so it would be inappropriate to charge him.

And Biden isn't charging Trump. Prosecutors are in state and federal courts. And they have a lot of evidence. Don't act like this is Russian collusion where he's going to be eventually "vindicated".
Thanks, but Mr. McConnell is having mental lapses presently, and he may not recall the difference it seems of a "peaceful and patriotic" assembly and protest and an illegal insurrection. :cranky:

Nobody forced Biden to call on his bought-and-paid-for-by-Soros-comrades to put his very strong political challenger in jail for lies being created/refined as we speak, and put in jail for--what was it?--Sixty five years for his free speech, which Biden is trying to suppress, while saying out of the other side of his mouth that he's being used. IOW, there are so many other words to describe oneself when one very simple word will do; and that word is "weak."

Donald Trump brags about defying the law ... all other politicians lie about cheating the American tax-payers ... that was The Donald's sin ... exposing to the stupidiest in our society just how warped Justice really is ...

It's even worst in State Houses ...
I was worried a few years ago Michigan had a Republican governor and both state houses were controlled by Republicans. I remember reading how Republicans realized they can do more damage at the state level. And I felt like Democrats would disappear in Michigan. Gerrymandering and all that.

Then we elected a Democrat Governor. We passed laws to break up gerrymandering because while Michigan is a pretty blue state, it's ridiculous that Republicans control both houses. They no longer control either house. Back to normal.

I'm willing to forget about Hunter. He's just a poor little coke head, there are millions like him, nothing special here.
Nope. Biden's "bagman" needs to be prosecuted. Remember what happened to Clinton's bagman Ron "double-tap" Brown?

No...the constitution says a jury of his peers.

That means 12 Republicans.
I'll try that at my trial. Sorry but I will only allow 12 flaming woke libs on the jury.

Now is when you guys find out how diverse our country is. A jury pool.

Sorry but you won't find Hunter or Don Jr. on the jury pool And all the MAGA's are in jail.

Easy to check their facebook pages to disquality any trumpbots from the jury.

Forum List

Back