We are all very lucky...

Well, today the market cratered after Trump tweeted for US businesses to figure out a different supplier than China, as well as asked which is a bigger threat to the US, Xi or the Fed chariman? Shortly after that, the market cratered and is down over 500 points. If this is "winning", I'm tired of it.

it needed to be done. China has been raping us for years. Yes, there is some temporary pain, but in the long run america will benefit from playing hardball with Xi. As to the fed, they seem to be against anything that would help average americans. Time to do away with it

Get back to me in October, after Trump has finally imposed all his tariffs.

Well, today the market cratered after Trump tweeted for US businesses to figure out a different supplier than China, as well as asked which is a bigger threat to the US, Xi or the Fed chariman? Shortly after that, the market cratered and is down over 500 points. If this is "winning", I'm tired of it.

it needed to be done. China has been raping us for years. Yes, there is some temporary pain, but in the long run america will benefit from playing hardball with Xi. As to the fed, they seem to be against anything that would help average americans. Time to do away with it

china just dropped its 25% tariff on oil. Did the media report that or give Trump credit for making it happen?

He is the most narcissistic president we've ever had that's for sure. Which is pretty strong considering the last 3 also thought highly of themselves but at least they kept it to something not resembling a sociopath.

nope, obozo gets that award. Trump talks like a real person, like you and me. He is not a wishy washy politician who can talk all day and say nothing

Trump talks like a person with a 200 word vocabulary. Five of those being "I am the chosen one". That's extreme narcissism.

china just dropped its 25% tariff on oil. Did the media report that or give Trump credit for making it happen?

China's company Unipec stopped importing US oil for the past 2 months when China said that they would employ tariffs, which resulted in a large slowdown of that company. China has also said that they wouldn't impose the tariffs YET, but that is still on the table. The reason oil was left off the list was because a Chinese company lobbied the government for it to be left off.

And yes, there are media outlets reporting on this. Reuters for one.

Exclusive: China's Unipec to resume U.S. oil purchases after tariff policy change - sources - Reuters

Unipec, the trading arm of Asia’s biggest refiner Sinopec (600028.SS) and also one of the largest buyers of U.S. oil, stopped loading American crude in August and September after Beijing announced in June that it plans to impose a 25 percent tariff on crude oil imports from the United States.

Following lobbying by Sinopec, crude was dropped from China’s final tariff list earlier in August, allowing Unipec to resume importing U.S. oil, the sources said.

It was not clear how much U.S. oil Unipec would buy. U.S oil takes about 1-1/2 months to reach China, which means cargoes loaded in October would arrive in November or December.

It also was not clear, however, whether all of the U.S. crude bought by Sinopec would end up in China.

A third source said the October cargoes were meant for third-party trading, meaning they may be sold on and end up in other countries.

Before the trade dispute broke out, China overtook Canada as the largest importer of U.S. crude in the first five months this year, importing an average of nearly 350,000 barrels per day, data from U.S. Energy Information Administration showed.

The resumption of U.S. oil purchases may not last long, however.

Another TDS thread.

Sigh...he won. Get over it. Vote him out in 2020.

I'm sorry. Should we not be making threads to celebrate the greatness of our president? Weren't you just boasting about his monumental victory in another thread? Is that TDS as well?

Donald Trump is a gift to this country and all of mankind. Just ask him!

I was not boasting. I was responding to yet another TDS thread of yours. What do you hope to accomplish with this thread? All it shows is how annoyed you are that he won. Vote him out in 2020 or STFU. Loser.

What do I hope to achieve?

I want to highlight the greatness of our president. A man with such superiority in so many ways to the rest of us should be celebrated!

Do you disagree???

He is just another rich dude with some charisma. Dime a dozen. He has balls but thats because he is rich.

False! He is much more than that. Did you not see the list I posted?? His greatness is abundant!

LOL

I have met many rich and powerful people they all sound like that. So when you call my opinion wrong is when I tell you that you’re a troll.

Maybe your lives would be better if you were simply thankful to be alive.

Really all your lives must be pretty good if all you have to complain about is the drivel I see posted here

He is the most narcissistic president we've ever had that's for sure. Which is pretty strong considering the last 3 also thought highly of themselves but at least they kept it to something not resembling a sociopath.

nope, obozo gets that award. Trump talks like a real person, like you and me. He is not a wishy washy politician who can talk all day and say nothing

Trump talks like a person with a 200 word vocabulary. Five of those being "I am the chosen one". That's extreme narcissism.

which of our 45 presidents was not a narcissist? You dont like Trump because he tells the truth about the lying media and the incompetent lying democrats--------as well as some of the lying incompetent republicans. He knows how to get things done and win, he is fixing things that previous presidents have talked about but done nothing. Moving our embassy to Jerusalem just one of many.

China's company Unipec stopped importing US oil for the past 2 months when China said that they would employ tariffs, which resulted in a large slowdown of that company. China has also said that they wouldn't impose the tariffs YET, but that is still on the table. The reason oil was left off the list was because a Chinese company lobbied the government for it to be left off.

And yes, there are media outlets reporting on this. Reuters for one.

Exclusive: China's Unipec to resume U.S. oil purchases after tariff policy change - sources - Reuters

Unipec, the trading arm of Asia’s biggest refiner Sinopec (600028.SS) and also one of the largest buyers of U.S. oil, stopped loading American crude in August and September after Beijing announced in June that it plans to impose a 25 percent tariff on crude oil imports from the United States.

Following lobbying by Sinopec, crude was dropped from China’s final tariff list earlier in August, allowing Unipec to resume importing U.S. oil, the sources said.

It was not clear how much U.S. oil Unipec would buy. U.S oil takes about 1-1/2 months to reach China, which means cargoes loaded in October would arrive in November or December.

It also was not clear, however, whether all of the U.S. crude bought by Sinopec would end up in China.

A third source said the October cargoes were meant for third-party trading, meaning they may be sold on and end up in other countries.

Before the trade dispute broke out, China overtook Canada as the largest importer of U.S. crude in the first five months this year, importing an average of nearly 350,000 barrels per day, data from U.S. Energy Information Administration showed.

The resumption of U.S. oil purchases may not last long, however.

thanks for posting that.

To be living under the presidency of the most amazing person in the history of the world.

I'm much more humble than you would understand.”

I have the best temperament or certainly one of the best temperaments of anybody that’s ever run for the office of president. Ever.”

I’m the most successful person ever to run for the presidency, by far. Nobody’s ever been more successful than me.”

I'm the least racist person you have ever interviewed”

I’m the least racist person you’ll find anywhere in the world.”

"Number one, I am the least anti-Semitic person that you’ve ever seen in your entire life. Number two, racism. The least racist person"

I’m the best thing that’s ever happened to the Secret Service.”

"I am the world’s greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."

No one has done more for people with disabilities than me.”

"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump."

"There's nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me."

"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am."

"There's nobody that feels stronger about the intelligence community and the CIA than Donald Trump,"

"There’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have"

"There's nobody that has more respect for women than I do,"

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me"

"I am going to save Social Security without any cuts. I know where to get the money from. Nobody else does ."

"Nobody respects women more than I do"

"And I was so furious at that story, because there's nobody that respects women more than I do,"

"Nobody respects women more than Donald Trump"

"She can't talk about me because nobody respects women more than Donald Trump,"

"Nobody has more respect for women than Donald Trump!"

"Nobody has more respect for women than I do."

"Nobody has more respect for women than I do. Nobody."

Nobody reads the Bible more than me.”

"Nobody loves the Bible more than I do"

"Nobody does self-deprecating humor better than I do. It’s not even close"

Nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world.”

"Nobody knows more about trade than me"

"Nobody knows the (visa) system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. Nobody knows it better than me."

"Nobody knows debt better than me."

"I think nobody knows the system better than I do"

"I hope all workers demand that their @Teamsters reps endorse Donald J. Trump. Nobody knows jobs like I do! Don’t let them sell you out!"

I know more about renewables than any human being on earth.”

“I know more about ISIS than the generals do.”

"I know more about contributions than anybody"

"I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand."

"I know more about wedges than any human being that's ever lived"

"I know more about drones than anybody,"

"I know more about Cory than he knows about himself."

"I know our complex tax laws better than anyone who has ever run for president"

"I know tech better than anyone"

I’m very highly educated. I know words; I have the best words.”

"I know some of you may think l'm tough and harsh but actually I'm a very compassionate person (with a very high IQ) with strong common sense"

"I watch these pundits on television and, you know, they call them intellectuals. They're not intellectuals," Trump told thousands of supporters in the swing state. "I'm much smarter than them. I think I have a much higher IQ. I think I went to a better college — better everything,"

"@ajodom60: @FoxNews and as far as that low-info voter base goes, I have an IQ of 132. So much for that theory. #MakeAmericaGreatAgain"

Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault

“He’s been quite critical of you as you know. He’s attacked you for being ignorant,” Piers Morgan said to Trump. “Let’s do an IQ test,” Trump interrupted

"We can’t let these people, these so called egg-heads--and by the way, I guarantee you my IQ is much higher than theirs, alright. Somebody said the other day, ‘Yes, well the intellectuals–‘ I said, ‘What intellectuals? I’m smarter than they are, many of people in this audience are smarter than they are."

“You know, I’m, like, a smart person. I don’t have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years,” Trump told Fox News last December.

Trump says he has "one of the great memories of all time"

Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with consistently about foreign policy, Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

" ... I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

Nice.

which of our 45 presidents was not a narcissist? You dont like Trump because he tells the truth about the lying media and the incompetent lying democrats--------as well as some of the lying incompetent republicans. He knows how to get things done and win, he is fixing things that previous presidents have talked about but done nothing. Moving our embassy to Jerusalem just one of many.

Which one of our presidents looks up to the sky and proclaims he is the chosen one? Or in his private life would pretend to be his own press agent and call reporters bragging about himself? Or state that only he can fix our problems? Or keep ranting about how his presidency has done more than any other in history?

The guy has issues.

Which one of our presidents looks up to the sky and proclaims he is the chosen one? Or in his private life would pretend to be his own press agent and call reporters bragging about himself? Or state that only he can fix our problems? Or keep ranting about how his presidency has done more than any other in history?

The guy has issues.

why can't you lefties understand humor and sarcasm? He was joking in those comments, making fun of the media fools that keep making up lies about him.

He has fixed many of the problems that previous presidents promised to fix--------and face it, thats what really bothers you libs------that he is actually getting things done instead of just talking about them.

The guy has issues.

why can't you lefties understand humor and sarcasm? He was joking in those comments, making fun of the media fools that keep making up lies about him.

He has fixed many of the problems that previous presidents promised to fix--------and face it, thats what really bothers you libs------that he is actually getting things done instead of just talking about them.

Some joke. You conservatives would have lost your minds if Obama had said a "joke" like that while he was in office.

The guy has issues.

What's the indicator that he's joking? He sure does "joke" about being a crazy dictator a lot...calling himself the "chosen one", retweeting someone calling him the king of Israel, saying he wanted to give himself the medal of honor. You think that's funny? You would be laughing if Obama had said those things?

The guy has issues.

How sad that you have actually convinced yourself that he's "joking" when he says this outlandish shit.

At least you've acknowledged that no one can that says these things in seriousness can be taken seriously. Now you just need to realize he wasn't "joking".

Forum List

Back