We are all of the same race...

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Human race. If if statistics indicate people with darker melanin levels commit more crimes, what does that mean overall?

The root of the problem is that we are trying to "help" people and damaging them even more in the process of "helping" them.

Human race. If if statistics indicate people with darker melanin levels commit more crimes, what does that mean overall?
As a child of the 70's-80's, I'd always thought so. Had black friends, not a care given on both sides. Only till recent times has the divisiveness and wussification race card come to light.

Snowflake identity politics are the sucks.

I hate to say this, but it's true. Blacks commit more crimes statistically. They are like 30% of the populace and they commit like 60% of crime, or something like that. I have seen blacks do some outrageous stuff. But they are poor little victims of white racism? I don't think so.

Lets talk about George Floyd, died of a fentanyl overdose, not white cops' knee. Breonna Taylor died because because she was in the drug culture, she lost her EMT credentials over a homicide tied to her rental car. And there's Jacob Blake tried to snach up kids that weren't his and was shot up....Everyone the BLM uses an excuse to riot was just a lie...

Imagine if the census takers no longer collected information based on race. Imagine if the FBI and Administrative departments no longer collected statistics based on who committed crimes or who the government helped, or who voted based on race?

How would the elites divide us as a nation? :dunno:

I hate to say this, but it's true. Blacks commit more crimes statistically. They are like 30% of the populace and they commit like 60% of crime, or something like that. I have seen blacks do some outrageous stuff. But they are poor little victims of white racism? I don't think so.

What if we broke down those percentages on who committed crime based on their socioeconomic status, instead of race?

What do you think that would tell us? :dunno:

What if we broke down those percentages on who committed crime based on their socioeconomic status, instead of race?

What do you think that would tell us? :dunno:
That people can find a way to justify any atrocities?

I hate to say this, but it's true. Blacks commit more crimes statistically. They are like 30% of the populace and they commit like 60% of crime, or something like that
So why do you believe this? Is this something you've studied and concluded for yourself or is this something you were taught by other white people and have believed your entire life?

Black people do not commit more crime than whites, statistically or otherwise.

I have read that they constitute 14% of the 330,000,000 Americans.

People of ALL ethnicities (including the ethnicity under consideration) acknowledge (at least in private) that the said ethnicity has an unusually high percentage of people who engage in anti-social behavior.

Many reasons have been advanced to explain the reason. I believe that the most politically correct reason is "systemic racism."

Of course, I do not have the guts to touch on those reasons that are less than politically correct.

Statistics don't show that.

Lets talk about George Floyd, died of a fentanyl overdose, not white cops' knee. Breonna Taylor died because because she was in the drug culture, she lost her EMT credentials over a homicide tied to her rental car. And there's Jacob Blake tried to snach up kids that weren't his and was shot up....Everyone the BLM uses an excuse to riot was just a lie...

These are lies. And most of the violence in BLM protests were caused by whites thinking like you.

You've been shown this is a lie multiple times.

As a child of the 70's-80's, I'd always thought so. Had black friends, not a care given on both sides. Only till recent times has the divisiveness and wussification race card come to light.

Snowflake identity politics are the sucks.
That's a lie. I grew up during the same time and racism by whites has always been a problem.

Forum List

Back