1619 Project' founder loses her mind after valid criticism of her project by her colleagues

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Snip

The Washington Post notes, too, that Hannah-Jones has walked back some of her ire at the reporting of the project's problems, writing that "she acknowledges that for all the experts she consulted, she should have sat down with scholars with particular focus on colonial history, the Revolutionary War and the Civil War."

"I should have been more careful," Hannah-Jones said, "because I don't think that any other fact would have given people the fodder that this has, and I am tortured by it. I'm absolutely tortured by it."

Hannah-Jones is plagued by her initial refusal to be careful with the facts of the story she was telling, and to instead focus on how the project, and the history, felt to her. But that’s exactly what the problem with critical race theory has been. It’s not about facts, it’s a theory about the material reality of society that is based on emotional reactions, and historical problems that, while serious and long-lasting, are not manifest in America today to even remotely the same extent.

It appears that, when confronted with facts, ideologues like Hannah-Jones have no other recourse than to respond with vitriol and personal attacks.
Sound familiar? Read it all

She should be banned from all fried chicken joints

Snip

The Washington Post notes, too, that Hannah-Jones has walked back some of her ire at the reporting of the project's problems, writing that "she acknowledges that for all the experts she consulted, she should have sat down with scholars with particular focus on colonial history, the Revolutionary War and the Civil War."

"I should have been more careful," Hannah-Jones said, "because I don't think that any other fact would have given people the fodder that this has, and I am tortured by it. I'm absolutely tortured by it."

Hannah-Jones is plagued by her initial refusal to be careful with the facts of the story she was telling, and to instead focus on how the project, and the history, felt to her. But that’s exactly what the problem with critical race theory has been. It’s not about facts, it’s a theory about the material reality of society that is based on emotional reactions, and historical problems that, while serious and long-lasting, are not manifest in America today to even remotely the same extent.

It appears that, when confronted with facts, ideologues like Hannah-Jones have no other recourse than to respond with vitriol and personal attacks.
Wasn't paying attention to the experts, eh? Thank God that doesn't happen with important stuff, like health and climate issues.

Snip

Wasn't paying attention to the experts, eh? Thank God that doesn't happen with important stuff, like health and climate issues.
Professional begging and excuse making only works for some people. But even they go to far. You see...you gotta give a return for what you receive also.

Whites have begged and made excuses for 400 years. What we see is the usual white backlash that comes when a person of color challenges the white American lie.

Whites have begged and made excuses for 400 years. What we see is the usual white backlash that comes when a person of color challenges the white American lie.
White Americans are lying to ya alright ...its just no one to the right or libertarians doing it

Now Smile and wave to your progressive allies like a good boy

Forum List

Back