We always talk about the great battles and leaders of WW II

WWII hastened the end of imperialism. That’s why the map of Africa no longer says things like “French West Africa” and “Belgian Congo”
WW I was the beginning of the end of colonialism, WW II nailed the coffin shut. For now.........

We freed Italy, France, Holland, Belgium, Denmark from Nazi occupation and restored democracy in those countries. That alone was worth it.

And given the support Hitler got from eastern Europeans, it's also a good thing we didn't waste men and material on liberating them from the Soviets as well, and instead focused on the Marshall Plan. We can note how well some countries responded to 'nation building' while others remain 7th Century shitholes no matter how much aid they're given.

WW I was the beginning of the end of colonialism, WW II nailed the coffin shut. For now.........
It’s going to nail the coffin shut on the US.

Somehow Americans don’t see their nation as an imperialist empire, yet decades of evidence prove it.

It’s going to nail the coffin shut on the US.

Somehow Americans don’t see their nation as an imperialist empire, yet decades of evidence prove it.
Sure it does Sparkette......... You're off your meds again, aren'tcha.......... :rofl:

Last edited:
Sure it does Sparkette......... You're off your meds again, aren'tcha.......... :rofl:
See? Where have you been? Did you miss all the coups committed by the CIA? Did you somehow miss the fact that we spend more on war than the other top ten nations combined? Are you unaware of the multitude of US military bases on foreign lands? Did you miss Vietnam? Did you miss the Iraq War? How about 20 years in Afghanistan?

Post in thread 'I have lost my love'

See? Where have you been? Did you miss all the coups committed by the CIA? Did you somehow miss the fact that we spend more on war than the other top ten nations combined? Are you unaware of the multitude of US military bases on foreign lands? Did you miss Vietnam? Did you miss the Iraq War? How about 20 years in Afghanistan?

Wow! Somehow I just knew you would go out and find bias confirmation.......... :rolleyes-41: Dud, you have a vivid imagination. :lmao:

Wow! Somehow I just knew you would go out and find bias confirmation.......... :rolleyes-41: Dud, you have a vivid imagination. :lmao:
What? How is my post biased? Are you trying to claim all those factual items I posted aren’t facts?

What? How is my post biased? Are you trying to claim all those factual items I posted aren’t facts?
Look up "Confirmation Bias", you're the poster child for it. It's not the facts that are at issue it's your crazy interpretation of the facts......... Oh and we've gotten waaaaaay off track, time to get back on subject. Have a nice day.

Look up "Confirmation Bias", you're the poster child for it. It's not the facts that are at issue it's your crazy interpretation of the facts......... Oh and we've gotten waaaaaay off track, time to get back on subject. Have a nice day.
Oh brother you’re not honest. If you really think the US military is a force for good, you’re a dupe.

If you left my country, I wouldn't miss you. I would trade a million of your kind for one Hong Konger who wants to be free.

If you left my country, I wouldn't miss you. I would trade a million of your kind for one Hong Konger who wants to be free.
Typical response, but terribly un-American. Why do you fear dissenting views? Are you a Fascist?

Typical response, but terribly un-American. Why do you fear dissenting views? Are you a Fascist?
I never said you couldn't say what you want, nor do I fear your views.

But given your hatred for America, I'm surprised you're still here. If you were to leave to a shithole to your liking, we could bring in folks who value the freedom you piss on. And America would be thus improved.

I never said you couldn't say what you want, nor do I fear your views.

But given your hatred for America, I'm surprised you're still here. If you were to leave to a shithole to your liking, we could bring in folks who value the freedom you piss on. And America would be thus improved.
I stated the truth. You like so many Americans are duped into accepting whatever the elites tell you.

Have you forgotten what the founders said about war and peace? I thought you cons revered the Founders.

I stated the truth. You like so many Americans are duped into accepting whatever the elites tell you.

Have you forgotten what the founders said about war and peace? I thought you cons revered the Founders.
Are you still here? Shall I set up a GoFundMe to help you move to whatever shithole suits you?

Are you still here? Shall I set up a GoFundMe to help you move to whatever shithole suits you?
Here is a good book for you, if you’re man enough to read it.

9168o3PJ3nL.jpg

Here is a good book for you, if you’re man enough to read it.

9168o3PJ3nL.jpg
From the Amazon listing:

Maj. (ret.) Danny Sjursen, who served combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan and later taught history at West Point, delivers a true epic and the perfect companion to Howard Zinn’s A People’s History of the United States.

Zinn is a liar. Sjursen must be, too.

Forum List

Back