~Watermelon From The Garden~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
The ex got a few watermelons from his garden. They weren't real big, but perfect round things!
I brought a couple of them home, and the grandchildren loved it!!!
I am not a fan of watermelon, if it's real cold and I get a chunk with no seeds, I'll eat it ~LoL~
But these are real juicy!! So I guess all is good.....here's a little pic :)

Attachments

• $watermelon.jpg
    $watermelon.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 91
The ex got a few watermelons from his garden. They weren't real big, but perfect round things!
I am not a fan of watermelon, if it's real cold and I get a chunk with no seeds, I'll eat it ~LoL~

Those are beautiful. I love watermelon with or without seeds or salt....:)

I've tried to grow watermelon but they never get big enough to produce anything. Pumpkins no problem but melon forget it.

I keep watermelon in the frig all summer,when it's really hot it's the one thing everybody wants to eat.

If any want to recover the weakness so they want to purchase a watermelon a lot of vitamin in a watermelon and benefit are also.Watermelon is a fruit that is rich in electrolytes sodium and potassium that we lose through our perspiration.Watermelon has a special cooling effect and is exceptionally high in citrulline, an amino acid that our bodies use to make another amino acid, arginine, which is used in the urea cycle to remove ammonia from the body.

Forum List

Back