Water from air

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Not sure how this works but Water Gen makes water from air. There is a worldwide demand for Water Gen and demand will be greater soon. One Israeli company made this possible.

Anybody can do it. Boil water on a stove. Hold something cool in the steam and beads of water form on it's surface. The beads of water on an iced drink are another example as is the whole heat->clouds->rain cycle all over the world.

Anybody can do it. Boil water on a stove. Hold something cool in the steam and beads of water form on it's surface. The beads of water on an iced drink are another example as is the whole heat->clouds->rain cycle all over the world.

I do not know how the machine does it.

We get water from air all the time....We call it Rain

Can you make it rain when you want? This machine makes water from air whenever you want.

In arid low humidity areas I dont see this working.
Take a swamp cooler for example. Run that sucker along the Gulf Coast and all you get is a more humid wind than you're already dealing with,in fact they're useless in those conditions.
Use it in the desert and they work great.

Not sure how this works but Water Gen makes water from air. There is a worldwide demand for Water Gen and demand will be greater soon. One Israeli company made this possible.

It's probably the most expensive water you can find.

You've never seen a cold beer can sweat?

Water Gen is in demand in India in China and other countries where they need more clean water.

Can you make it rain when you want? This machine makes water from air whenever you want.

Take a swamp cooler for example. Run that sucker along the Gulf Coast and all you get is a more humid wind than you're already dealing with,in fact they're useless in those conditions.
It'll still work, there's nowhere with 0% humidity on earth. Just won't be as fast.

It'll still work, there's nowhere with 0% humidity on earth. Just won't be as fast.

Oh it'll work,but not worth a shit.

There's nothing really mysterious about this.

Air normally contains some small amount of water vapor. If you look at weather reports, where you see a parameter listed as “humidity” or “relative humidity”, that's a measure of how much water is in the air. The amount of water that air can carry varies, with temperature and pressure. Most notably, the warmer the air, the more water it can carry.

Relative humidity is expressed as a percentage. 100% means that the air is carrying as much water as is possible, for the present temperature and pressure. 0% would mean that it is carrying no water at all.

If you reduce the temperature or pressure of air, the amount of water that it can carry will be reduced. If you do so to the degree that the water that it can now carry is less than what it was carrying, then some of that water will condense out.

That's what happens when you have a cold drink, and the outside of the glass becomes wet. That's water condensing out of the air, because the air coming in contact with the glass is being cooled, and losing the ability to hold as much water as it was before. That's also why air-conditioners have some place where water drains from them; again, that's water that the air could not continue to carry when it was cooled.

So, obviously, anywhere that there is any significant humidity, it is possible to extract water from the air. You either have to cool the air, or reduce its pressure, and excess water will condense out. There's not very much water, so you have to process a lot of air to get a usable amount of water. In an arid desert, it might not even be possible to get a usable amount of water this way. But in most of the world, it is.

Here's a picture of a hygrometer that I have on my desk (actually, a three-faced instrument, which includes a thermometer and a barometer on other faces), showing teh relative humidity to be about 48%.

ZSC_1897sq1600.jpg

Can u explain so we don't have to watch a video?

You don't know how it works either. You admitted in the OP.

Last edited:

I do not know how the machine does it.
If you would would read you would know. Several people including me have explained it to you.

Forum List

Back