Watch Where E. Jean Carroll Got Her Crazy Trump Rape Story From....great TV Years ago!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Wacko E. Jean Carroll's preposterous story about Donald Trump is actually from an old Law & Order episode:

She plagiarized the whole incident... Even used Bergdorf name!!!! ...ROTFLMFAO!

And Trump's defense is that he couldn't have raped her because she's "not his type".

So what type DOES he rape?

The Morning Rant
Ace of Spades HQ

talking%20ape.jpg
"If you morons were thinking that the latest 'Trump raped me and grabbed my mish' story sounded familiar, you're not the only one. Apparently, fantasizing about being raped in the dressing room of an upscale Manhattan department store was one of the plot threads of an episode of 'Law and Order: SVU' back in 2012. Seriously. Don't any of our media outlets have any fact-checking at all? I guess we're lucky she didn't have a boyfriend named Haven Monahan. Of course, if she did, they wouldn't have caught that either. I'm afraid this is just going to encourage even more fruitcakes to come crawling out of the woodwork, because if they have a story that can possibly damage Trump, all of the media's supposed skepticism gets shut down and they run with whatever they hear. Did CNN not sit down with E. Jean Carroll and talk with her and examine her story and do any kind of minimal evaluation? I would like to understand the decision-making process by which she was green-lighted for an on-the-air interview with Anderson Cooper. You'd think there would be some sort of rehearsals and such so that all of the principal actors could at least get their stories straight. But Cooper, and Alisyn Camerota, Lawrence O’Donnell, all the media heads who interviewed her, they all look flummoxed that Carroll is having an on-air meltdown. If I were the producer at these news shows, I'd be screaming and cursing and firing people. What a complete disgrace. Not only is the MSM treating its audience rather shabbily, they're also not doing the mentally ill any favors. Pushing this obviously confused woman into the spotlight is straight up elder abuse. For all we know, the poor woman is probably ill from toxoplasmosis and needs medical attention."

And Trump's defense is that he couldn't have raped her because she's "not his type".

The tiny minds of wackadoodle leftists. He rapes them everyday repeatedly. For verification just read the posts on this forum. Many of the left are still traumatized from the raping of their minds

Wacko E. Jean Carroll's preposterous story about Donald Trump is actually from an old Law & Order episode:

Thanks to this woman, we now have Trump's own words that he's a rapist, just that she's not his type. This is the third woman who has credibly accused Trump of rape, including his first wife. The 13 year old he beat and raped with Jeffrey Epstein, shows what a total piece of shit Trump really is with women.

No wonder he has to pay women to have sex with him.

Thanks to this woman, we now have Trump's own words that he's a rapist, just that she's not his type. This is the third woman who has credibly accused Trump of rape, including his first wife. The 13 year old he beat and raped with Jeffrey Epstein, shows what a total piece of shit Trump really is with women.

We have in your own words you’re an unhinged nutbag. Go back to the Bergdorf dressing room reading 50 shades of gray hoping someone pays attention to you.

If he was innocent, he wouldn't use that type of defense. It's not proof of guilt, but makes him much more suspicious.

Some credibility. She waited nearly 25 years to tell anybody, never filed a police report, never went to a hospital or doctor for an examination or to gather any evidence.

Much like when Trump said Russia should turn over Hillary's emails, he jokingly said she isn't my type, so that makes him a rapist as much as a co-conspirator in election fraud.

Don't you people even realize how desperate you look when you make such whacky accusations?

If he was innocent, he wouldn't use that type of defense. It's not proof of guilt, but makes him much more suspicious.
that he asks for consent? you are confused as usual.

It happened 23 years ago - so maybe Law and Order got the story from her or the two friends she told at the time.

It happened 23 years ago - so maybe Law and Order got the story from her or the two friends she told at the time.

Oh, because her friends "claim" she told them the story, it must have happened, right?

To be honest, I don't think Carroll realized where she got the story from. It was probably sitting there in the back of her mind unsuspectingly, and when she told this nonsense, she didn't even realize where she got it from.

Or maybe St Trumpy paid her off at the time and the NDA she signed agreement has expired?

Or maybe St Trumpy paid her off at the time and the NDA she signed agreement has expired?
Did she say Trump had? You know if he did she would have said it, right?

The logical conclusion to this story is that she out right lied, 10 minutes of fame, or whatever.
You goofballs just run with anything that is anti Trump and look damn foolish in the process.

Forum List

Back