Watch Trump live right now in Lake Charles La.

This guy lies all the time, doesn't he?

I don't feel like watching. What did he lie about?

I watched for 30 seconds. He claimed the 2nd amendment was gone if the right person wasn't elected in Louisiana. That's just nuts. No state politician could do that even if he wanted to.
California just did it .. get a life nazi

California repealed the 2nd amendment? Really? I gotta have a link for that one. I think you are hallucinating again.
Just another regulation today.. it’s ok.. time is coming

So the 2nd still exists? Odd that anyone would be dumb enough to think it was repealed.

I don't feel like watching. What did he lie about?

I watched for 30 seconds. He claimed the 2nd amendment was gone if the right person wasn't elected in Louisiana. That's just nuts. No state politician could do that even if he wanted to.

California repealed the 2nd amendment? Really? I gotta have a link for that one. I think you are hallucinating again.

So the 2nd still exists? Odd that anyone would be dumb enough to think it was repealed.
Well the supreme court is going to tell the Democratic governor to shove it up his ass Lol

Well the supreme court is going to tell the Democratic governor to shove it up his ass Lol

Nobody is trying to repeal the 2nd dumb ass. A governor couldn't do it even if he wanted to.

Nobody is trying to repeal the 2nd dumb ass. A governor couldn't do it even if he wanted to.
Ok snowflake lol

Forum List

Back