Biden has a faint heartbeat in Ariz. Thanks Trump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
heston.gif

Wonder if that reasoning would hold true if I beat my wife on the courthouse steps on sunday?

People on the lowest rungs of the economic ladder who can barely feed their families, and Hispanics who legally came to this country watching millions of indigent border crashers steal their jobs, don't give a fuck about abortion.

I think Trump will regret banning abortion in Arizona.
That is why women are not given voting privileges in history. All in the group blamed for propaganda. When the shrews cause collapse, they will go into a century or more of regression of rights.

He didn’t ban it. Is that the lie you’re hoping the useful idiots will fall for?
Of course he banned it, he’s been very open about taking credit for eliminating Roe. Enabling enforcement of 1860s-era abortion bans is what he’s been after and it’s coming to fruition. Time for him to take another victory lap!

Of course he banned it, he’s been very open about taking credit for eliminating Roe. Enabling enforcement of 1860s-era abortion bans is what he’s been after and it’s coming to fruition. Time for him to take another victory lap!
That’s not banning it. It’s up to the states, as the Constitution directs. Any woman can get an abortion on this country.

So a woman in Phoenix who didn’t take birth control can take a bus ride to Albuquerque. What’s the big deal? Planned Parenthood can pay for it.

Voters can remove the restrictions through a ballot measure in November.

Meh, tempest in a teapot....They will be able to abort away after November.

As far as I know no state's citizens has upheld an state abortion ban if they are allowed to vote on it.

Loser issue for the gop.

LOL Do you think Biden has any regret for crushing Laken Reilly's skull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back