Watch the Price of GOLD!

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
As this banking/financial crisis continues...watch the price of gold. It will tell you if the crisis is getting worse and by how much.

If gold is up $30-$40 in a day...the crisis is getting MUCH worse.

If gold rises $100 in a day it's time to ask where a new war just broke out.

If it's up more than $100 in one day you ask if the nukes have been launched. Because SOMETHING big just happened!

Gold cracked $2,000 on friday...not a good sign.

I am despising Biden more every second I breathe. He and his party of lies. If the earth opened up under Bidens feet and swallowed him whole. If the entire Democratic party all caught incurable leprosy and rotted to death. Yawn.

Silver is more affordable, and the spread still favors it as the smart buy.

I agree...but as an indicator of a crisis...GOLD is the thing to watch.

I once almost shit when I THOUGHT it said the price was up $475...when it rolled around again on the screen I saw it was up $4.75...WHEW! :D

Well I dunno. Depends on who you're talking with about it. Heh heeeeeee.........

But yeah, the writing is on the wall. But, reallym it always has been. They've just been able to kick the can down the road. But now they're running out of road.

I have to ask; HOW do we switch to gold? I want to maximize my profits. I am frightened my 401k will turn to dust...given the Biden/SVB collapse.

I have to ask; HOW do we switch to gold? I want to maximize my profits. I am frightened my 401k will turn to dust...given the Biden/SVB collapse.
Oh no, you made the stock market your god and now you fear it has abandoned you; keep faith, sister!

I have to ask; HOW do we switch to gold?

I don't give investment advice...but I can tell you what I would do.

I would check to see if I could own PSLV in my 401K (it's a silver ETF)...If not I would put it in a CAPITAL PRESERVATION FUND (which has no guarantee either...nothing does).

This is NOT advice on what you should do...only what I might do if I had a 401K.

As this banking/financial crisis continues...watch the price of gold. It will tell you if the crisis is getting worse and by how much.

If it's up more than $100 in one day you ask if the nukes have been launched. Because SOMETHING big just happened!

Yeah, I just sold mine today.
Car broke down and dont have the money to fix it, so I had to sell.
Not much of a loss compared to what I bought it for.

I only do physical...but I have over thirty years worth. I'm not tellin anybody where I stash it, though, or else everybody'll be after me lucky charms. :26:

I don't give investment advice...but I can tell you what I would do.

I would check to see if I could own PSLV in my 401K (it's a silver ETF)...If not I would put it in a CAPITAL PRESERVATION FUND (which has no guarantee either...nothing does).

This is NOT advice on what you should do...only what I might do if I had a 401K.
I have to look into that, thanks. Biden is killing us.

I'll trade you some food and ammo for that there pretty shiny stuff. :04:

If any business at all is open...they'll have to accept SOMETHING as payment.

Not unless the owner is a super smart business person.
The oligarchies are the ones who created the money market. It was yet another control mechanism they had.

Societies of people never had money before that, they bartered for what they needed and it worked.
But the oligarchy classes decided they weren't getting anything from this, so they developed money as a socio-slave tool.
And it's been working since.

Humans working together in a working society can get along without money or government. They always have.
The oligarchies are the ones creating control mechanisms for societies, in order to have control over a populous of people and to have control of what they say, do, think, buy, and how they live.

so they developed money as a socio-slave tool.

Yes and no.

Money also allows one to "specialize" which takes all of society leaps further.

With money...you don't have to make your own cloths, build your own house, and grow your own food. You can do one and sell it for money.

How would we ever have doctors without money? They'd be too busy growing their own food to study a book.

Forum List

Back