Watch the first 3 minutes of this and tell me Biden is capable of leading the US

Well, maybe it's just me but the first three minutes didn't convince me of much. I don't support Biden and he may be losing it, but the video didn't sell me.

proxy-4.jpg

Attachments

• proxy-4.jpg
    proxy-4.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 22
Well, maybe it's just me but the first three minutes didn't convince me of much. I don't support Biden and he may be losing it, but the video didn't sell me.
i still cant figure what a second fiddle has to do with corona virus or beer

hey, didnt Obama once say that Bin Biden was the most qualified VP in history to be eligible to become President?

hey, didnt Obama once say that Bin Biden was the most qualified VP in history to be eligible to become President?
Probably. But anymore Biden appears to be suffering from dementia or senility. It's embarrassing for vile heartless democrat vermin to run him, but you know as well as I that if he somehow manages to get elected, he will be a figure head, or be replaced for medical reasons.

Forum List

Back