WATCH: Spirit Airlines Agent Suspended After Heated Brawl with Woman at Dallas Fort Worth Airport

I hate people who don't have any self-control.

"Courage is grace under pressure" meaning:

Hemingway's quote is a reminder that courage doesn't always have to be about grand gestures or overcoming great obstacles. Sometimes, it's simply about being strong in the face of adversity and continuing on even when things are tough. That takes grace - the ability to stay composed and maintain your composure under pressure.

I hate people who don't have any self-control.

"Courage is grace under pressure" meaning:

Hemingway's quote is a reminder that courage doesn't always have to be about grand gestures or overcoming great obstacles. Sometimes, it's simply about being strong in the face of adversity and continuing on even when things are tough. That takes grace - the ability to stay composed and maintain your composure under pressure.

They aren't civilized.

This is whats being taught in Lib, Dem, BLM, and Snowflake homes as well as public schools.
You don't need self control or manners, or learn how to be a civilized human being, because everybody else on the planet is supposed to bow down to you, kiss your ass, and hand over their paychecks to you.

They aren't civilized.

This is whats being taught in Lib, Dem, BLM, and Snowflake homes as well as public schools.
You don't need self control or manners, or learn how to be a civilized human being, because everybody else on the planet is supposed to bow down to you, kiss your ass, and hand over their paychecks to you.

Sounds disgusting to me.

She deserved what she got.
Nonsense.....she posed no threat to him and he should not have been in her face.

What would you say if it had been a white man and a black woman?....not even to mention it would have been headline news from coast to coast how a racist white male attacks a black woman....and he would not have been just suspended....he would have been fired and locked up for commiting a hate crime.

Remember folks.....always a double standard when it comes to blacks.....avoid them like the plague.

Last edited:
Nonsense.....she posed no threat to him and he should not have been in her face.

What would you say if it had been a white man and a black woman?....not even to mention it would have been headline news from coast to coast how a racist white male attacks a black woman....and he would not have been just suspended....he would have been fired and locked up for commiting a hate crime.

Remember folks.....always a double standard when it comes to blacks.....avoid them like the plague.
Bullshit. SHE was in HIS face. How many times did she poke him with her finger, then a light shove now and then, continuing to spew spittle in his face as she yelled? Fucking bitch....I would have decked her, job or not.

Again, she asked for the final results and deserved every bit if not more.

Bullshit. SHE was in HIS face. How many times did she poke him with her finger, then a light shove now and then, continuing to spew spittle in his face as she yelled? Fucking bitch....I would have decked her, job or not.

Again, she asked for the final results and deserved every bit if not more.
Nonsense.....if he had been behind his desk like he should have been she would not have been in his face.......he came out and got in her face you dipshit.

She lightly shoved him and he went into a murderous rage...the guy has mental problems.

It used to be the customer was always right....now it is the black is always right....due to idiots like you surrendering to political correctness....You disgust me.

Last edited:
And we have wayyyyy too many wimpy liberals of which you are one. Fuck off.
Irregardless of what you may try and label me or what I am....the only truth revealed here is that you are trying to defend some black scum bag who flew into a murderous rage because a white woman dared touch him....if others had not intervened he may have killed her.

Take a hike shit for brains.

This wasn't a woman, it was a narcissistic, psycho-Karen thinking she has rights above everybody else on the planet.
Stupid analysis she was trying to get someone to help her....the scum bag simply does not understand the customer always come first....oh excuse me I forgot.....the black is always the victim now.

Forum List

Back