WATCH: Joe Biden says over 120 million DEAD from coronavirus after greeted by excited Trump supporters outside his rally….

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
cant wait for the debates cause this mentally ill moron will most likely start crying after the first question,,,

Joe Biden was caught on video today saying there were 120 million dead from the coronavirus:

cant wait for the debates cause this mentally ill moron will most likely start crying after the first question,,,

Joe Biden was caught on video today saying there were 120 million dead from the coronavirus:

If only I could count the gaffes that tramps make.

If only I could count the gaffes that tramps make.

You could on one hand. Biden can't even figure out he's not running for fucking senate. Trump can make an hour long speech without a teleprompter and sound fantastic. Biden can't answer a single question that has not been given to him beforehand.

Ya'll picked the BEST candidate you possibly could have. You ensured 4 more years of Trump. He doesn't even have to work for it.

Add to that the fact that Biden already stated that he would pick a black woman as a running mate. Not because she was most qualified but because she was female and because she was black. Imagine if Trump would have said he was picking a white male just because he was white. The fucking left would have gone apeshit.

I am certainly no Biden fan, but that was a short video clip and it sounded like he may have corrected himself if the video had gone a couple of seconds longer. The last 2 words in the video were "I mean.....". How did he finish that statement.

I am certainly no Biden fan, but that was a short video clip and it sounded like he may have corrected himself if the video had gone a couple of seconds longer. The last 2 words in the video were "I mean.....". How did he finish that statement.
I think it mentions that in the article,,

regardless its a pretty stupid mistake,,, and add that to the many other brain farts hes had and it adds up to a mentally ill person,,,

Creepy Joe last year said that he would create Tax Credits that in America would put 720 MILLION American women back to work. He's a fucking nut, he has Severely Advanced Brain Rotting Disease. ROFLAO 750 American women, what's the population of America again?! Yes the ENTIRE population of America is 330 MILLIONS.

1593121779563.png

1593121871079.png

I just hope it's not because he tried drinking bleach to fight viruses.

How many times has Trump's people claimed Trump was joking or being sarcastic when Trump said something absurd? If I was constantly getting a mic shoved in my face or having questions yelled at me as I walked I'm sure I'd occasionally say something dumb. Of course that is the only thing my critics or the media would remember. These guys are humans not machines.

We should judge them by what they do and what they say in prepared speeches. Off-the-cuff remarks are something else altogether and mean very little.

I just hope it's not because he tried drinking bleach to fight viruses.

How many times has Trump's people claimed Trump was joking or being sarcastic when Trump said something absurd? If I was constantly getting a mic shoved in my face or having questions yelled at me as I walked I'm sure I'd occasionally say something dumb. Of course that is the only thing my critics or the media would remember. These guys are humans not machines.

We should judge them by what they do and what they say in prepared speeches. Off-the-cuff remarks are something else altogether and mean very little.
youre an idiot,,,

regardless its a pretty stupid mistake,,, and add that to the many other brain farts hes had and it adds up to a mentally ill person,,,
I've seen Trump make the same type of mistake quoting numbers and then get it right a couple of seconds later. It is really a common mistake people make when talking thousands, millions, billions or trillions.

I've seen Trump make the same type of mistake quoting numbers and then get it right a couple of seconds later. It is really a common mistake people make when talking thousands, millions, billions or trillions.
joe cant do a 3 minute interview without a gaff,,,

sorry but hes mentally ill and the people behind whats being done to him should go to jail,,,

Anyone could make that mistake. Im more worried about him drifting off into space and being incapable of forming complete sentences.

The Donald should DEMAND at least 20 Debates with Creepy Joe, not only Comedy Gold but The Donald will DESTROY him.

Yep, and then when people are not talking numbers.

Anyone could make that mistake. Im more worried about him drifting off into space and being incapable of forming complete sentences.
but was it a mistake???
best case scenario is he wanted to lie and make it sound as bad as possible and lied to much,,,

I agree that Biden is loosing his mojo .....if he ever had it. That being said, there are plenty of gaffs to point to without cutting him off when he may have corrected himself.

I agree that Biden is loosing his mojo .....if he ever had it. That being said, there are plenty of gaffs to point to without cutting him off when he may have corrected himself.

That's true, although there are times when he just needs to be cut off, before it gets any worse.

Forum List

Back