Biden bad for business. Stock market sinks because he is up in the polls

Apparently polls are making people sell off stocks. Biden bad for business. Which is good for the Marxists in the democrat party and bad for everyone else.

Oh Goodie, another Entitled Democrat!

First Hillary was entitled because she was a woman who "paid her dues," and now Joe Biden, a career do-nothing entitled just because he isn't Donald Trump!

The Wednesday selloff moved CNBC host and hedge fund manager Jim Cramer to say, “This to me is a Biden move. When I see across the board selling today, that’s Biden ... he sounds like another president that you get that is not favorable to capital. If that’s the case, I want to have a little cash.”

Not favorable to capital is bad especially since his party is currently working hard to destroy the economy.

Funny the day Trump got elected the stock market climbed and went up almost 13000pts before the coronavirus took over. Stock markets surge when Trump gets elected and fall just on the WORD of Biden being ahead.

Speaks volumes doesn't it?

Last edited:
Apparently polls are making people sell off stocks. Biden bad for business. Which is good for the Marxists in the democrat party and bad for everyone else.

Fake news! Biden has nothing to do with COVID-19 affecting the stock markets. It's all Trump.

LONE STAR CRISIS: TEXAS HITS BRAKES ON REOPENING
The Wednesday selloff moved CNBC host and hedge fund manager Jim Cramer to say, “This to me is a Biden move. When I see across the board selling today, that’s Biden ... he sounds like another president that you get that is not favorable to capital. If that’s the case, I want to have a little cash.”

I can't believe investors are dumb enough to believe these polls.

Don't they remember all polls saying hillary was going to win in a landslide?

Fake news! Biden has nothing to do with COVID-19 affecting the stock markets. It's all Trump.

Jon Stewart proved that Jim Cramer is not a reliable source.

Jon Stewart And Jim Cramer Face Off! Great Watch - YouTube

Not favorable to capital is bad especially since his party is currently working hard to destroy the economy.
Cash would be a bad thing also. Precious metals when the brown turd Oblummer got in was around 900 dollars for an ounce of gold, but since during Obammies 8 years with "no" inflation, that gold went up to 1260 dollars an ounce, yet no inflation, go figure. We see that gold has crossed the 1700 dollar range, and it will go up some more. Back in 1932 an ounce of gold was 20 dollars, what is different about that ounce of gold that makes it 1700 dollars? Nothing but the dollar has shrunk to 1/85 what it was in 1932...

January 2, 2009$869.75 oz$874.50 oz

2017$1,260.39$1,162.00

Jon Stewart proved that Jim Cramer is not a reliable source.

Jon Stewart And Jim Cramer Face Off! Great Watch - YouTube
It’s not just Jim Cramer saying this which you would know if you ever researched or even read the articles related to the stock market I just posted.

What does everyone expect, Marxists are Anti-Capitalist and are DEVOTED to destroying Capitalism and the American Democrat Party has been hijacked by full-on Marxists.

Trump made the UE got to over 14% Biden will need to work extra hard to get that many on UE to beat Trump...

Forum List

Back