WATCH: Drag queen on all fours roars, growls incoherently at library ‘pride’ event for teens

Yes, this is a perfect example of diversity and one wonders what ever happened to SANE educators!

Life Site News ^
You spend more time watching this type of thing than normal people.

Maybe there’s something you need to admit about yourself
And apparently by your love of Rover pubic hair isnt the only thing you enjoy having sex with!...

Last edited:
Yes, this is a perfect example of diversity and one wonders what ever happened to SANE educators!

Life Site News ^
You spend more time watching this type of thing than normal people.

Maybe there’s something you need to admit about yourself
Maybe its because crazy people are the only ones who are out there anymore to watch in the first place. We need more normal people out there.

God bless you and those who actually have any sense always!!!

Holly

It was a lip synced performance of a Whitney Houston song, where they put weird animal noises in the middle of it for humor and it made the room laugh, so it worked.

I was annoyed when i first read the thread title because i have no patience for weirdos making people uncomfortable, but this wasnt a "crazy" act by a derranged individual; it was just comedy. Yes its weird when men dress up like women, but i try not to judge that stuff as much as their actual behavior.

On all fours with his mouth wide open? Sure he is roaring or getting ready for something else?

They’re are Drag Clubs for that, not the library’s in front of impressionable kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Life Site News ^
Dude, it was an act, part of the show. Comedy for craps sake.

Plus your source is a friggin' joke.
Comedy is supposed to be funny...I presume you cracked up over that sick shit!
Oh right! Forgot you conservitards don't have a sense of humor. They take out that part of.your brain to make room for the chip.

My bad.

Life Site News ^

The left seems to think drag queens getting on all fours is funny.
So, if you don't think it's funny why so you watch it?

Life Site News ^

The left seems to think drag queens getting on all fours is funny.
So, if you don't think it's funny why so you watch it?

I watched it to see if it was funny, you are intellectually challenged.

Life Site News ^

Oh right! Forgot you conservitards don't have a sense of humor. They take out that part of.your brain to make room for the chip.

My bad.

At least conservatives have something to remove, liberals are just empty heads from day one.

Forum List

Back