Watch — Candace Owens: ‘Impeachment Fiasco’ Is Good for 2020 Election

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Blexit founder Candace Owens told Breitbart News on Friday she believes the “impeachment fiasco” is good for President Donald Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign, as more and more moderate Democrats are waking up to the fact their party stands for “damaging America as a whole.”

“I see the silver lining in that, I think it’s great for Trump,” said Owens, after speaking to thousands of young conservatives at Turning Point USA’s fifth annual Student Action Summit in West Palm Beach, Florida.

“I think that it’s going to definitely give him a lot of energy when he’s at rallies,” she added, “We’re going to hear it over and over again — the impeachment fiasco.” Owens continued:

Not from the left, we’re going to hear it from Trump himself, because it’s great for him, it really shows how little they care for the American constitution, how little they care about the American people, and just how deeply hateful they have become.

They have effectively gotten nothing accomplished in the three years that he’s been in office, and they’re just purely focused on hating him and trying to destroy the fabric of America in the process.

“I think it’s going to help him, and that’s going to lead to a landslide,” said Owens. “Because as I’m seeing, more moderate Democrats are waking up to the fact that they really don’t recognize their own party — it’s not for freedom, it’s for damaging America as a whole.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Such an inspired mind this young woman has...oh, have I mentioned she is also BLACK, and leading her people out of plantation ownership.... Al Sharpton is besides himself!

Blexit founder Candace Owens told Breitbart News on Friday she believes the “impeachment fiasco” is good for President Donald Trump’s 2020 reelection campaign, as more and more moderate Democrats are waking up to the fact their party stands for “damaging America as a whole.”

“I see the silver lining in that, I think it’s great for Trump,” said Owens, after speaking to thousands of young conservatives at Turning Point USA’s fifth annual Student Action Summit in West Palm Beach, Florida.

“I think that it’s going to definitely give him a lot of energy when he’s at rallies,” she added, “We’re going to hear it over and over again — the impeachment fiasco.” Owens continued:

Not from the left, we’re going to hear it from Trump himself, because it’s great for him, it really shows how little they care for the American constitution, how little they care about the American people, and just how deeply hateful they have become.

They have effectively gotten nothing accomplished in the three years that he’s been in office, and they’re just purely focused on hating him and trying to destroy the fabric of America in the process.

“I think it’s going to help him, and that’s going to lead to a landslide,” said Owens. “Because as I’m seeing, more moderate Democrats are waking up to the fact that they really don’t recognize their own party — it’s not for freedom, it’s for damaging America as a whole.”

Such an inspired mind this young woman has...oh, have I mentioned she is also BLACK, and leading her people out of plantation ownership.... Al Sharpton is besides himself!
Candace Owens is dynamite! SO smart and SO young, what a future she appears to have ahead of her.

And in a closely related article....
'Awakening': Black voters 'abandoned' by Democrats warm to Trump

The Washington Times ^ | December 23, 2019 | Dave Boyer

Former NFL player Jack Brewer once raised campaign money for President Obama, but now he’s among the increasing number of black voters who support President Trump.

“There is an awakening going on right now in the country,” Mr. Brewer said of black voters who traditionally support Democrats. “I’m going to take the guy who’s actually putting in the policies that are going to make life better for my young black son and my young black daughter, versus somebody who gives me lip service — like, unfortunately, the Democrats have done for our community for years.”

Mr. Trump and his reelection team are aggressively courting black voters amid a strong economy that has reduced black unemployment to 5.5%, lowest in history. The Trump campaign launched its “Black Voices for Trump” coalition in Atlanta last month.

“The Democrats have let you down,” Mr. Trump told black supporters at the time. “They’ve dismissed you. They’ve hurt you. They’ve sabotaged you for far too long.”

The campaign also has paid for full-page, full-color advertisements promoting Mr. Trump in 11 local black newspapers across the nation, and radio spots on urban radio stations nationwide.

There’s some evidence that the president’s policies and campaign outreach are making inroads with black voters. Three polls in November showed Mr. Trump’s job-approval rating among black voters in the 30% to 35% range, a significant increase over other surveys that have generally shown black voter support of less than 10%.

“I’ll remind you, the president received 8% of the black vote in 2016,” said a senior Trump campaign official.

The president and his campaign advisers know that poll numbers and approval ratings don’t always translate into votes, but they think Mr. Trump has a good chance to significantly increase the level of support he receives from black voters in 2020

I hope Candace Owens enters politics and tries to win an election somewhere. She's a good talking head, but if she could win in a blue district that would be even better. I'd like to see her and AOC or any of "the squad" debate!!

That is one courageous and intelligent woman.

LUaMFol.jpg

Forum List

Back