Watch black teacher go on racist rant against Hispanic police officer

To be clear....Pk said that racist bitch sounds like every Trump supporter...yet cannot link to any post in the history of USMB that supports that lie.

Instead of pushing a lie, why not change your mind, PK? What is in it for you to perpetuate a lie?

They are no different than the posts of many Trump supporters. You trying to narrow it down to a "Hispanic police officer" only acknowledges that.

That is this situation, isnt it? A black woman casting racial epithets against a Mexican cop.

What would you like the situation to be?

Her racist words towards a person of Hispanic lineage is posted here in every thread concerning Hispanics.

Trump called them rapists and his supporters cheered. Then of course backed off saying "well he didnt mean all of them".
a lot of them ARE rapists and murderers
ETC
So she is a racist bitch or is she on point?
racist and dumb

To be clear....Pk said that racist bitch sounds like every Trump supporter...yet cannot link to any post in the history of USMB that supports that lie.

Instead of pushing a lie, why not change your mind, PK? What is in it for you to perpetuate a lie?

They are no different than the posts of many Trump supporters. You trying to narrow it down to a "Hispanic police officer" only acknowledges that.

That is this situation, isnt it? A black woman casting racial epithets against a Mexican cop.

Her racist words towards a person of Hispanic lineage is posted here in every thread concerning Hispanics.

Trump called them rapists and his supporters cheered. Then of course backed off saying "well he didnt mean all of them".
ETC

Right. "A lot of them are", right?
stop the stupidshit..Mr Trump didn't say anything racist

For those unable to watch Tucker,

She sounds like a Trump supporter to me. That noted, it goes to show that an officer can do their job without getting all pissy.

Can you address the situation straight on. This is a black woman being racist and very verbally abusive towards a Mexican.

You try to go around the situaton by blaming Trump. Why not call the bitch out for being racist? What is in it, stupid for you to blame Trump?

I'm curious as to why Trump supporters aren't cheering her on. She's making the same lame, stupid, racist arguments that they have for years.

Here's a thought. If "Trump supporters aren't cheering her on", perhaps she's NOT a "Trump supporter". IOW, you may be trying to fit a round peg in a square hole.

ETC

When are you going to link to all the racist hate from Trump supporters?

It has to be easy...because there is so much of it.

She sounds like a Trump supporter to me. That noted, it goes to show that an officer can do their job without getting all pissy.

You must know some unemployed Trump supporters. If anyone even loosely affiliated with or supportive of Trump said anything even half that vile, they would be doxxed, fired, and charged with a crime.

Can you address the situation straight on. This is a black woman being racist and very verbally abusive towards a Mexican.

You try to go around the situaton by blaming Trump. Why not call the bitch out for being racist? What is in it, stupid for you to blame Trump?

I'm curious as to why Trump supporters aren't cheering her on. She's making the same lame, stupid, racist arguments that they have for years.

Here's a thought. If "Trump supporters aren't cheering her on", perhaps she's NOT a "Trump supporter". IOW, you may be trying to fit a round peg in a square hole.

I never claimed she as a Trump supporter. I said she sounds like one here.

Hey man. I respect you for taking up the lefty side of this. As you can see, none of your bretheren will do the same.

She is just an evil bitch. It should surpass politics.

Well, I think you have your answer, TRUMP! supporters aren't cheering her on. Most likely because they have more respect for LEO than she does.

ETC

"A lot of them are rapists".

You must know some unemployed Trump supporters. If anyone even loosely affiliated with or supportive of Trump said anything even half that vile, they would be doxxed, fired, and charged with a crime.

Probably true. I'm not trying to defend what she said. She should be questioned to her abilities to be a fair teacher.

My guess is that no one even thought about firing her from her job. Imagine if it had been a white driver and any other race officer.

ETC

What are you trying to accomplish? Specifically. Just say your goal

ETC

Discuss this topic.

ETC

Discuss this topic.
Racist black bitch hurls racism at Mexican cop. You say she sounds like a Trump supporter. I ask you for evidence. You cannot provide.

That is what happened.

Forum List

Back