Watch black teacher go on racist rant against Hispanic police officer

do you guys have any idea how many times a day cops are rude to citizens

so they're rude back?

and i care because?

And it's real rich for pigs to whine about guilt by association, buahahah

The last people on the planet outside maybe prosecutors who get to say shit like that.

They're technically a service job most of the time. Very well paid to sit there and not react
I pay taxes--I suspect you don't. I pay for cops because their job is not to sit there and be a McD's employee "serving" some stupid ass...their job is to make my life safer. This cop was doing his job, meanwhile this community college idiotic racist bitch is collecting a pay check that relies on government funding---she should be fired for her stupid chit and then she should be arrested for her false claims. This stupid woman provides no service---she simply eggs on via force stories other idiots wanting to justify their hate and criminal actions.

For those unable to watch Tucker,

She sounds like a Trump supporter to me. That noted, it goes to show that an officer can do their job without getting all pissy.

Can you address the situation straight on. This is a black woman being racist and very verbally abusive towards a Mexican.

You try to go around the situaton by blaming Trump. Why not call the bitch out for being racist? What is in it, stupid for you to blame Trump?

I'm curious as to why Trump supporters aren't cheering her on. She's making the same lame, stupid, racist arguments that they have for years.

Wow. You need to read a book, my friend.

She is yours. Own it. Racist black woman. 100% she voted for Biden.

Trump supporters like cops,you ignorant fuck.

See how your bullshit crumbles in real life? You know your bullshit narrative is a lie. You see it crumble right there....sl you blame Trump.

What a pathetic soul you are.

Here is the easy rationale...this is a racist black woman.

There isn't a shred of evidence that shows this woman's political leanings one way or the other, but none of that matters to blind partisan twats.

No no no...She likes Trump because she blows up the bullshit lefty narrative.

They lie
We know they lie
They know we know they lie
They still lie.

She sounds like a Trump supporter to me. That noted, it goes to show that an officer can do their job without getting all pissy.

Can you address the situation straight on. This is a black woman being racist and very verbally abusive towards a Mexican.

You try to go around the situaton by blaming Trump. Why not call the bitch out for being racist? What is in it, stupid for you to blame Trump?

I'm curious as to why Trump supporters aren't cheering her on. She's making the same lame, stupid, racist arguments that they have for years.

We have 10 years of posts. link to a Trump supporter being racist against a Mexican cop.

You said it...prove it.

[/QUOTE]

She may have but I'm at a loss over your point. I didn't.

See how your bullshit crumbles in real life? You know your bullshit narrative is a lie. You see it crumble right there....sl you blame Trump.

Like cops? Like they did Jan 6th?

We have 10 years of posts. link to a Trump supporter being racist against a Mexican cop.

You said it...prove it.

She railed at him for being Hispanic.

She may have but I'm at a loss over your point. I didn't.

Like cops? Like they did Jan 6th?
[/QUOTE]
Link to a post of a Trump supporter on this site being racist against a Mexican cop.

You have 10 years of posts.

Link to it.

You said it....prove it.

You said it...prove it.

She railed at him for being Hispanic.

Link to a post of a Trump supporter on this site that was racist against Mexican cops.

To be clear....Pk said that racist bitch sounds like every Trump supporter...yet cannot link to any post in the history of USMB that supports that lie.

Instead of pushing a lie, why not change your mind, PK? What is in it for you to perpetuate a lie?

do you guys have any idea how many times a day cops are rude to citizens

so they're rude back?

and i care because?

And it's real rich for pigs to whine about guilt by association, buahahah

The last people on the planet outside maybe prosecutors who get to say shit like that.

They're technically a service job most of the time. Very well paid to sit there and not react
I pay taxes--I suspect you don't. I pay for cops because their job is not to sit there and be a McD's employee "serving" some stupid ass...their job is to make my life safer. This cop was doing his job, meanwhile this community college idiotic racist bitch is collecting a pay check that relies on government funding---she should be fired for her stupid chit and then she should be arrested for her false claims. This stupid woman provides no service---she simply eggs on via force stories other idiots wanting to justify their hate and criminal actions.

I pay a lot more than you, and my local cops make a lot more money than yours i'm sure

turtle soup, hahahah

Again pigs do it all the time. They have no such standard. Shouldn't complain when people are rude to them

Remember your place pleb.

Fucking boot licking cops, i'll tell you a secret, our rich don't care about the cops becuase they live very safe lives. No one of the upper classes should care about how cops are or are not treated. You'd know this if you were one of us. Hahaha

Not that I care about economic status. But you clearly do

This is some abhorrent behavior on display. What a disgusting way to treat a police officer. In addition to the fact she is a racist.

Last edited:
To be clear....Pk said that racist bitch sounds like every Trump supporter...yet cannot link to any post in the history of USMB that supports that lie.

Instead of pushing a lie, why not change your mind, PK? What is in it for you to perpetuate a lie?

They are no different than the posts of many Trump supporters. You trying to narrow it down to a "Hispanic police officer" only acknowledges that.

They are no different than the posts of many Trump supporters. You trying to narrow it down to a "Hispanic police officer" only acknowledges that.

That is this situation, isnt it? A black woman casting racial epithets against a Mexican cop.

What would you like the situation to be?

That is this situation, isnt it? A black woman casting racial epithets against a Mexican cop.

Her racist words towards a person of Hispanic lineage is posted here in every thread concerning Hispanics.

Trump called them rapists and his supporters cheered. Then of course backed off saying "well he didnt mean all of them".

Her racist words towards a person of Hispanic lineage is posted here in every thread concerning Hispanics.

Trump called them rapists and his supporters cheered. Then of course backed off saying "well he didnt mean all of them".
a lot of them ARE rapists and murderers
ETC

ETC
So she is a racist bitch or is she on point?

ETC

Right. "A lot of them are", right?

Forum List

Back