Watch black teacher go on racist rant against Hispanic police officer

What a lunatic.

'You'll never be white': Moment racist black teacher berates Latino cop and calls him a 'murderer' after he pulled her over for using her cell phone while driving​

• April 23 incident took place in San Dimas, California near Los Angeles
  • Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy pulled over a black woman in Mercedes
  • Deputy told motorist she was being cited for using cell phone while driving
  • 'Why are you harassing me?' she asked. 'You're a murderer'
  • She then accuses the deputy of 'threatening to kill me and my son'
  • ‘You’re always going to be a Mexican,’ she says. ‘You’re never going to be white'
  • LASD told Fox News woman frequently made false complaints against deputies

This lunatic is teaching children?

To be clear....Pk said that racist bitch sounds like every Trump supporter...yet cannot link to any post in the history of USMB that supports that lie.

Instead of pushing a lie, why not change your mind, PK? What is in it for you to perpetuate a lie?

They are no different than the posts of many Trump supporters. You trying to narrow it down to a "Hispanic police officer" only acknowledges that.

That is this situation, isnt it? A black woman casting racial epithets against a Mexican cop.

What would you like the situation to be?

Her racist words towards a person of Hispanic lineage is posted here in every thread concerning Hispanics.

Trump called them rapists and his supporters cheered. Then of course backed off saying "well he didnt mean all of them".
a lot of them ARE rapists and murderers
ETC

Right. "A lot of them are", right?

When are you going to link to all the racist hate from Trump supporters?

It has to be easy...because there is so much of it.

"A lot of them are rapists".
What are you trying to accomplish? Specifically. Just say your goal

Discuss this topic.
Racist black bitch hurls racism at Mexican cop. You say she sounds like a Trump supporter. I ask you for evidence. You cannot provide.

That is what happened.

"A lot of them are rapists"

What a lunatic.

'You'll never be white': Moment racist black teacher berates Latino cop and calls him a 'murderer' after he pulled her over for using her cell phone while driving​

• April 23 incident took place in San Dimas, California near Los Angeles
  • Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy pulled over a black woman in Mercedes
  • Deputy told motorist she was being cited for using cell phone while driving
  • 'Why are you harassing me?' she asked. 'You're a murderer'
  • She then accuses the deputy of 'threatening to kill me and my son'
  • ‘You’re always going to be a Mexican,’ she says. ‘You’re never going to be white'
  • LASD told Fox News woman frequently made false complaints against deputies

This lunatic is teaching children?

For now apparently.

To be clear....Pk said that racist bitch sounds like every Trump supporter...yet cannot link to any post in the history of USMB that supports that lie.

Instead of pushing a lie, why not change your mind, PK? What is in it for you to perpetuate a lie?

They are no different than the posts of many Trump supporters. You trying to narrow it down to a "Hispanic police officer" only acknowledges that.

That is this situation, isnt it? A black woman casting racial epithets against a Mexican cop.

Her racist words towards a person of Hispanic lineage is posted here in every thread concerning Hispanics.

Trump called them rapists and his supporters cheered. Then of course backed off saying "well he didnt mean all of them".
ETC

Discuss this topic.
Racist black bitch hurls racism at Mexican cop. You say she sounds like a Trump supporter. I ask you for evidence. You cannot provide.

That is what happened.

Where is that link? Dont be a liar.

ETC

Discuss this topic.

That is what happened.

It was stated in this thread.

ETC

Discuss this topic.

That is what happened.

You linked nothing.

post a link

ETC

Discuss this topic.

That is what happened.

Post a link. It should be super easy. All of is Trump supporters are racist. Post the link.

Too be fair... I'm pretty sure most people, conservative or not, don't have a problem with Mexican heritage... Just illegal aliens. It really wouldn't matter what country they are from if they are an illegal alien. We just have more Mexican illegal aliens than any other because of location.

I could be wrong.. But given this thread... It doesn't seem that I am.

New laws need to be enacted on human garbage like this.
Execute on the spot. Be done with it.

These are the kinds of violent psychopath leftists that have overturned this country and are making it a cesspool of degradation, stupidity, and violence. Shoot them, get it over with, save the tax payers billions of dollars, and get garbage like this OUT of schools and out of society.
Sorry, I know there are a lot of people out there that would like to go after the various idiots in society. I know you'd like to, but those pesky laws called murder have a dampening effect on such action. However, if they ever make it legal and have a hunting season, enjoy yourself.

another racist dem...geez it’s sad the folks reaching out children are such racist scum

The self control of that police officer was amazing! :clap:

If that deranged woman is a teacher she should be fired NOW. Shame on public schools that have creatures like that teach their children!

He never said or implied all of them in the first place.

But the debate about what Trump said or meant is irrelevant to the fact that some who cross the border are rapists and murderers. There’s no getting around this.

Heard about this on our local conservative talk radio this morning. She was the "Unhinged Liberal of the Day."

Kudos to the officer for not dragging her out of the car and Tasering her until she pees herself. I probably would have.

New laws need to be enacted on human garbage like this.
Execute on the spot. Be done with it.

These are the kinds of violent psychopath leftists that have overturned this country and are making it a cesspool of degradation, stupidity, and violence. Shoot them, get it over with, save the tax payers billions of dollars, and get garbage like this OUT of schools and out of society.
Sorry, I know there are a lot of people out there that would like to go after the various idiots in society. I know you'd like to, but those pesky laws called murder have a dampening effect on such action. However, if they ever make it legal and have a hunting season, enjoy yourself.
a3327cde8a53a5a7ff6966191e265f32.jpg

The fact that FOX news wouldn't give out her name disgusts me...if she were a white "karen" we would all know her name....and address....

There are enough clues there.
Black bitch who thinks she's white.
Drives a hideous white Mercedes.
Makes the leader of the KKK look like Mother Theresa.
Was pulled over in front of a park.
And you know who the cop is, and they all have their own "beats" they patrol.

And, after 30 days, her information will be on public record anyway.

All these clues........shouldn't be hard at all to find the c**t.

I have to interject this here..............
I was stuck in Mexifornia for 4 years before I had the money to get out and come back to my home state.
Those 4 years were HELL ON EARTH!! There's only TWO kind of people in Mexifornia.....
Those that want to STEAL from you.
Those that want to KILL you.

The entire state needs to be fumigated, burned, churned and turned, and replanted with plants and wildlife. I would hate losing all those animals, seeing as they are the most intelligent creatures in that state.......but it would take too much money and effort to capture and relocate all animals before killing off the violent human disease thats there.

Forum List

Back