Watch black teacher go on racist rant against Hispanic police officer

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What a lunatic.

'You'll never be white': Moment racist black teacher berates Latino cop and calls him a 'murderer' after he pulled her over for using her cell phone while driving​

• April 23 incident took place in San Dimas, California near Los Angeles
  • Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy pulled over a black woman in Mercedes
  • Deputy told motorist she was being cited for using cell phone while driving
  • 'Why are you harassing me?' she asked. 'You're a murderer'
  • She then accuses the deputy of 'threatening to kill me and my son'
  • ‘You’re always going to be a Mexican,’ she says. ‘You’re never going to be white'
  • LASD told Fox News woman frequently made false complaints against deputies

What a lunatic.

'You'll never be white': Moment racist black teacher berates Latino cop and calls him a 'murderer' after he pulled her over for using her cell phone while driving​

• ‘You’re always going to be a Mexican,’ she says. ‘You’re never going to be white'

Saw this on the news tonight. Police Department said that same woman habitually reports police for all kinds of false charges and they always have their body cams on. So far no cop has been disciplined after reviewing body cams.

Clearly, the only racist in the bodycam video is the driver. It's sad that she is so mentally deranged that she is oblivious to her own racism. If she really is a teacher, she should be removed as such. We don't need such people in charge of our youths in school.

New laws need to be enacted on human garbage like this.
Execute on the spot. Be done with it.

These are the kinds of violent psychopath leftists that have overturned this country and are making it a cesspool of degradation, stupidity, and violence. Shoot them, get it over with, save the tax payers billions of dollars, and get garbage like this OUT of schools and out of society.

The Black "teacher' is obviously mentally ill (indoctrinated by Fake News, Fake Academic, Fake MSM) and should be fired and prevented from ever working in any education system where innocent children might be influenced by her mental issues. Someone should start a Go Fund Me or whatever for the officer to get himself a car of his dreams, and of course to make that racist mental case jealous!

Is this her?
EBBA36D7-DD30-4FA9-9E7B-50CBBE976489.jpeg

What a lunatic.

Saw this on the news tonight. Police Department said that same woman habitually reports police for all kinds of false charges and they always have their body cams on. So far no cop has been disciplined after reviewing body cams.

Wait until she calls the police for assistance.

That’s exactly who I want teaching my kid

Right will win out in the end if stupid people like this teacher are our opposition...she is brain washed by white liberal communists to hate anyone that isn't black or wears a badge...its fucking sick....its really getting out of control....angry blacks and dumb white libs are becoming the new KKK...the left is going full Jim Crow on republicans and anyone that challenges their thinking by cancelling people that disagree with them....

What a lunatic.

hearsay!!

What a lunatic.

hearsay!!

So you believe this story is fake?

Forum List

Back