Watch Anthony Hopkins’ Fake Vaccination, Shot Gets Squirted on the Ground

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Nurses say LOL "excess liquid."

Comments on original Instagram post, disputing “excess liquid” explanation in Reuters “fact check.”

screenshot-2021-07-13-3.46.36-pm.png

How outrageous that Reuters would even attempt to explain that away as anything other than what it obviously was. How fucking stupid do they think people are? Scratch that, I'm sure the branch covidian sheep will be flocking to this thread any minute to worship at the altar of the almighty fact checkers.

The fraud should have worn a real mask. The modified goalie mask he wore in Silence of the Lambs!

141489-untitled-design-61.jpg

There's no logical reason the guy would wear a tight fitting mask and a shield and then fake getting the vaccine unless he thought the vaccine was dangerous. It was pretty obvious that the girl squirted the vaccine on the ground. And if he is scared of the vaccines side effects, why would he be making a recording like this to encourage others to get the shot? Maybe he's a rat bastard. Or maybe he really is nuts. The bottom line is, don't trust Hollywood.

Viewed more than 21,000 times on Facebook, a video showing data collected by the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) claims that thousands of people died from receiving COVID-19 vaccines. The video, which fails to mention that anyone can report events to VAERS and that the database contains unverified information, describes reported deaths of individuals who died after receiving the vaccine as deaths caused by the vaccine, when the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has so far found no evidence that vaccinations led to patient deaths.

How outrageous that Reuters would even attempt to explain that away as anything other than what it obviously was. How fucking stupid do they think people are? Scratch that, I'm sure the branch covidian sheep will be flocking to this thread any minute to worship at the altar of the almighty fact checkers.
Do you feel good that you didn't receive the vaccine. All of the non vaxers prolong the pandemic.

This OP is for the non vaxers, you are putting my health at risk.

Forum List

Back