WATCH: Alex Jones Physically Stops Vehicle After Witnessing Migrant Children Being Stuffed in the Luggage Compartment

What a mess biden has created on the border....result of complete stupidity

They were probably on their way to the drive in! An affordable, fun, family night ruined!

Yeah, those kids were off for movies, petting puppies, and ice cream! Unsupervised children with no parents piled loose in the back of a van.

If this were Trump bringing in groups of undocumented unsupervised children, all you idiots would be screaming BLOODY MURDER that Trump was recruiting small children for sex labor death camps or something. Asshole. It would be a national calamity and concern.

Those kids were being transported by a Catholic aid charity.
Those charities are as corrupt as our government.

:dunno:

Regardless this wasn't a case of child trafficking per the fake claim.

. . . because you just 'know,' all the secrets of the human traffickers, right? :heehee:

And these Charities have to be above all corruption. . . no one that works for them could ever be bribed. . . IMPOSSIBLE!!!

If you have a case to be made then provide evidence that this Catholic charity was trafficking those children, I'll be interested to hear it. Otherwise, Alex Jones' claim in the video was fake. Got anything? I'm not interested in a generic Catholic bashing here.

I don't claim to know either way.

The best evidence we have was that the guy taking the children would not answer questions, and he was violating basic safety laws to ensure the safety of the children. IOW, he did not care about the kids as people, they were being treated as PRODUCT.

Now. . . this is just me, observing the video, and using critical thinking.

Yup. So why not just say that? Why claim they were interrupting human trafficking? Why then make a video about it with a false claim? Instead of digging in for the facts? Why did the police appear to do nothing about it?

That is my observation...and critical thinking. I also know that often videos don't show what they purport to claim they are showing, so we are only relying on what the claimant is saying about it.

When that claimant has already established reputation for fraudulent claims, that sets off red flags.

That too is critical thinking.

Is Jones untrustworthy and have a history of controversy? Yes. Does he have a history of making outlandish claims to push the envelope to garner views and eyeballs? Of course.

BUT. . . if your argument for the video being fake, or not showing what Jones purports it to show, is simply your politics, or your dislike of Jones? THAT, is not enough, that is simply an AD HOM. attack on the news source, and absolves you of having to do any critical thinking or reasoned argumentation.

YOU NEED TO PROVIDE SOMETHING MORE. Give me a reason why you think the video is a fake.

. . AND NOT because it is Jones.

origin.jpg

Because it's Jones, I am automatically going to be suspicious as to it's veracity. That can apply to any number of people with a reputation for hoaxes, fraud, or lying. People with better reputations I'm more likely to take at their word. I suspect most of us weed through the onslaught of information that way.

But ultimately, my decision on it's being fake is because I found an article on the incident that explained what was really portrayed and it included and interview with a person who was there filming it.

I just posted an article that showed it was fake. These were children being transported by a Catholic aid group within the US. Not children being trafficked.

Your credibility is hitting subzero temperatures.
So says Newsweak without any proof at all.
Don't be a hypocrite when it comes to credibility.

They were probably on their way to the drive in! An affordable, fun, family night ruined!

Yeah, those kids were off for movies, petting puppies, and ice cream! Unsupervised children with no parents piled loose in the back of a van.

If this were Trump bringing in groups of undocumented unsupervised children, all you idiots would be screaming BLOODY MURDER that Trump was recruiting small children for sex labor death camps or something. Asshole. It would be a national calamity and concern.

. . . is this the same Catholic Church that kept it's mouth shut when Hitler confiscated wealth from the Jews and sent them to labor camps?

Or is it the one that covered up the behavior of pedophile priests?

. . . maybe it is some other Catholic Church. . .

I'm not arguing pro or con Catholic Church, so you are on your own there. Point is, the claim made by the video and Alex Jones was fabrication.

How do you KNOW?

Do you have some proof? A link? Is there something in the video that is a "tell," like in poker that gave you a hint that they were crises actors?

Tell me how you KNOW?

hmm...good point. I have a new theory. These weren't even humans. The government has been involved in a secret project in conjunction with Mexican authorities. These weren't kids. They are, in fact, aliens from an endangered civilization from beyond our galaxy. Their sun is going to go Nova. Two thousand years ago, they managed to get one last intergalactic mission out, that made it as far as earth, and sadly had only one survivor. That survivor's words were transcribed and passed on but alas, it's origins were obscured in the myth of ancient civilization. Thet have continued to send out distress signals, intercepted by the Catholic Church, the US government and the Mexican government who were able to man a secret mission to this planet and rescue the remaining aliens and secretly bring them to the various countries around the world disguised as human children. Unfortunately, due to an inherent anaphylactic allergy to seatbelts, Alex Jones was able to spot them crammed in the back seat of a car and attempted to intercept the vehicle and prevent their departure.

Prove me wrong.
54w72m.jpg

So the day has come, when you and Jones, are one. Both of you are now conspiracy theorists. Nice.

. . . because you just 'know,' all the secrets of the human traffickers, right? :heehee:

And these Charities have to be above all corruption. . . no one that works for them could ever be bribed. . . IMPOSSIBLE!!!

If you have a case to be made then provide evidence that this Catholic charity was trafficking those children, I'll be interested to hear it. Otherwise, Alex Jones' claim in the video was fake. Got anything? I'm not interested in a generic Catholic bashing here.

What we have is evidence of law breaking in the video. . . IOW, smoke.

You are in denial, because of a mass establishment slander campaign against Jones.

None of that necessarily denies the reality of the video. IN America? It is innocent till proven guilty, and evidence over supposition. We have more evidence of corruption in this case, than we do of Jones creating a false controversy.

IT is YOU that needs to prove the video was staged.

The best evidence we have was that the guy taking the children would not answer questions, and he was violating basic safety laws to ensure the safety of the children. IOW, he did not care about the kids as people, they were being treated as PRODUCT.

Yup. So why not just say that? Why claim they were interrupting human trafficking? Why then make a video about it with a false claim? Instead of digging in for the facts? Why did the police appear to do nothing about it?

That is my observation...and critical thinking. I also know that often videos don't show what they purport to claim they are showing, so we are only relying on what the claimant is saying about it.

When that claimant has already established reputation for fraudulent claims, that sets off red flags.

Is Jones untrustworthy and have a history of controversy? Yes. Does he have a history of making outlandish claims to push the envelope to garner views and eyeballs? Of course.

BUT. . . if your argument for the video being fake, or not showing what Jones purports it to show, is simply your politics, or your dislike of Jones? THAT, is not enough, that is simply an AD HOM. attack on the news source, and absolves you of having to do any critical thinking or reasoned argumentation.

YOU NEED TO PROVIDE SOMETHING MORE. Give me a reason why you think the video is a fake.

origin.jpg

Because it's Jones, I am automatically going to be suspicious as to it's veracity. That can apply to any number of people with a reputation for hoaxes, fraud, or lying. People with better reputations I'm more likely to take at their word. I suspect most of us weed through the onslaught of information that way.

But ultimately, my decision on it's being fake is because I found an article on the incident that explained what was really portrayed and it included and interview with a person who was there filming it.

Please, post that article. I'd be interested in reading it.

I just posted an article that showed it was fake. These were children being transported by a Catholic aid group within the US. Not children being trafficked.

So says Newsweak without any proof at all.
Don't be a hypocrite when it comes to credibility.
Yes, we all know that Alex Jones is much more credible than Newsweek :rolleyes:

origin.jpg

I posted it earlier in this thread, and now again.

Anyone who has the guts and the gall to suggest there is no human trafficking problem at our Southern border is the one with a credibility problem.

So far, I have seen no one here deny there is no human trafficking going on. In fact, in this thread alone I posted several links attesting to it.

Your credibility is shot.

And that goes double for your claim (without a speck of evidence) that Alex Jones has faked an event
where he rescues some children from those traffickers. Wake up and smell reality.

Provide one scintilla of evidence of what you claim (or wish to deny) and come back and talk to
me then.
As it is, you really are being absurd.

Already did. Your credibility is into the subarctic zone and moribund.

Who do we contact for a funeral? Open casket or closed or simple credibility cremation? Any words you wish to have spoken? I'm sorry for your loss. Thoughts & Prayers and all that stuff.
Your trolling is excellent. Your contentions in this issue, not so much.

Anyone who has the guts and the gall to suggest there is no human trafficking problem at our Southern border is the one with a credibility problem.

So far, I have seen no one here deny there is no human trafficking going on. In fact, in this thread alone I posted several links attesting to it.

Your credibility is shot.

And that goes double for your claim (without a speck of evidence) that Alex Jones has faked an event
where he rescues some children from those traffickers. Wake up and smell reality.

Provide one scintilla of evidence of what you claim (or wish to deny) and come back and talk to
me then.
As it is, you really are being absurd.

Already did. Your credibility is into the subarctic zone and moribund.

Who do we contact for a funeral? Open casket or closed or simple credibility cremation? Any words you wish to have spoken? I'm sorry for your loss. Thoughts & Prayers and all that stuff.
Your trolling is excellent. Your contentions in this issue, not so much.

I take it that is a closed casket for your credibility. That's a good choice. No amount of make up is going to fix that mess.

Are you going to convince us that Alex Jones is more credible than Newsweek?

Yes, we all know that Alex Jones is much more credible than Newsweek
Specious bullshit. This isn't a credibility contest between Alex Jones and NewsWeak.
This issue will be decided based entirely on the facts of this matter itself.

What sort of debate wizard are you anyway? Oh, right...you aren't a debate wizard at all.
Far from it. And we all know the sterling spotless record the Catholic church has when it
comes to safeguarding the sanctity and safety of children. :rolleyes: Right?

Put that in your closed casket.

Last edited:

Anybody who believes a damn thing Alex Jones says is a fool. The man is an unapologetic and unrepentant liar and a sociopath who isn't even subtle enough to be remotely believable in a 50/50 way. Anyone who can't see that without a pair of binoculars is a certifiable idiot.

origin.jpg

I posted it earlier in this thread, and now again.

I read it.

It does neither of these things.

"explained what was really portrayed and it included and interview with a person who was there filming it."

This is the interview;

". . Conservative commentator Drew Hernandez was also present at the scene and filming the incident.

"Upon my arrival to a Catholic Charity assisting migrants, (Catholic Charities RGV) I discovered one of their 'staff' stuffing children into the back seat of a car without any seats, seatbelts or car seats," he tweeted while sharing another clip. "The man refused to identify himself. This has gone too far."

The clips of Jones has sparked debate online, with some claiming he should receive praise for stopping the car with the children in the back and others questioning its veracity given Jones is famous for spreading hoaxes and misinformation.. . . "

This is an opinion of someone totally unrelated to the event, a member of the ruling elite, and let's remember, NEWSWEEK itself is CFR propaganda;

". . .Former New York congressional candidate Tom Hillgardner added: "Performance Artist Alex Jones is pretending he is stopping child trafficking and human smuggling at the Border when, at best, he is uncovering a seat belt violation."

Catholic Charities and the McAllen Police Department have been contacted for comment."

IOW, the Newsweek piece did NOT provide us with any information that we did not already know by watching the video, other than how the billionaires of the cabal, and the ruling elites want you to think about this event.

Nice.

According to your own NewsWeak account police removed children, who weren't safely secured in
a Catholic Charities vehicle. Why would police remove them do you think?

According to your own NewsWeak account police removed children, who weren't safely secured in
a Catholic Charities vehicle. Why would police remove them do you think?

"Catholic Charities and the McAllen Police Department have been contacted for comment."

I'm sure Newsweek will get right back to us on that. . . .

:auiqs.jpg:

"Catholic Charities and the McAllen Police Department have been contacted for comment."

You know it. NewsWeak has been a long time pillar of the Government Approved Legacy Media.

You know it. NewsWeak has been a long time pillar of the Government Approved Legacy Media.
Who is media bias fact check run by?

I don't trust that site, it is garbage.

I trust the site that Julian Assange linked us to.

This team are more pawns of the cabal. If a media source parrots the cabal's lies, and are in bed with the intel organizations? They will be fact checked as true.

Any real journalist that tries to suss out covert intel ops. that are being played on different populations will immediately be dismissed as pseudoscience and conspiracy by this website.

Never let a site tell you who is real and who is not.

I just chose a site at random and posted what came up. I've known News Weak to be a leftist
disinformation site for decades. They've fallen on real hard times. Too bad.
Their masters got the most out of them before they were largely ignored and discarded.

I just chose a site at random and posted what came up. I've known News Weak to be a leftist
disinformation site for decades. They've fallen on real hard times. Too bad.
Their masters got the most out of them before they were largely ignored and discarded.

I don't think you really know what is going on with Newsweek. Their poison has moved on-line now.

Anybody who believes a damn thing Alex Jones says is a fool. The man is an unapologetic and unrepentant liar and a sociopath who isn't even subtle enough to be remotely believable in a 50/50 way. Anyone who can't see that without a pair of binoculars is a certifiable idiot.

What did I tell you all!?

Alex Jones Accused of 'Staged Confrontation' Over Child Migrant Video (msn.com)

Jones is an assclown. The people who take him seriously are worse.

Forum List

Back