WATCH: Alex Jones Physically Stops Vehicle After Witnessing Migrant Children Being Stuffed in the Luggage Compartment

What a mess biden has created on the border....result of complete stupidity

They were probably on their way to the drive in! An affordable, fun, family night ruined!

Yeah, those kids were off for movies, petting puppies, and ice cream! Unsupervised children with no parents piled loose in the back of a van.

If this were Trump bringing in groups of undocumented unsupervised children, all you idiots would be screaming BLOODY MURDER that Trump was recruiting small children for sex labor death camps or something. Asshole. It would be a national calamity and concern.

Those kids were being transported by a Catholic aid charity.

. . . is this the same Catholic Church that kept it's mouth shut when Hitler confiscated wealth from the Jews and sent them to labor camps?

Or is it the one that covered up the behavior of pedophile priests?

:dunno:

. . . maybe it is some other Catholic Church. . .

I'm not arguing pro or con Catholic Church, so you are on your own there. Point is, the claim made by the video and Alex Jones was fabrication.

How do you KNOW?

Do you have some proof? A link? Is there something in the video that is a "tell," like in poker that gave you a hint that they were crises actors?

Tell me how you KNOW?

hmm...good point. I have a new theory. These weren't even humans. The government has been involved in a secret project in conjunction with Mexican authorities. These weren't kids. They are, in fact, aliens from an endangered civilization from beyond our galaxy. Their sun is going to go Nova. Two thousand years ago, they managed to get one last intergalactic mission out, that made it as far as earth, and sadly had only one survivor. That survivor's words were transcribed and passed on but alas, it's origins were obscured in the myth of ancient civilization. Thet have continued to send out distress signals, intercepted by the Catholic Church, the US government and the Mexican government who were able to man a secret mission to this planet and rescue the remaining aliens and secretly bring them to the various countries around the world disguised as human children. Unfortunately, due to an inherent anaphylactic allergy to seatbelts, Alex Jones was able to spot them crammed in the back seat of a car and attempted to intercept the vehicle and prevent their departure.

Prove me wrong.

It would make more sense to say that the aliens are taking the kids and using them to create hybrids.

Jones is an assclown. The people who take him seriously are worse.

People that take the MSM seriously are nuts.
It's fine to be skeptical of any media source. But don't go full retard. Asked Jones is full retard.

Jones and his religion are retarded, I will give you that but he is doing a tremendous job in exposing the border and the vaccine/COVID scam so I will give him that and support him for that. IF you don't see that you can keep supporting your local BLM that wants to burn cities down and let your country be torn apart. Your welcome to be a usefull idiot.

It's fine to be skeptical of any media source. But don't go full retard. Asked Jones is full retard.

Jones and his religion are retarded, I will give you that but he is doing a tremendous job in exposing the border and the vaccine/COVID scam so I will give him that and support him for that. IF you don't see that you can keep supporting your local BLM that wants to burn cities down and let your country be torn apart. Your welcome to be a usefull idiot.
Why do you see it as a choice between the two?

It is a choice. Do you believe what you are told by authorities and so called paid off experts or do you support independant research in which you can do yourself? Fact of the matter is that Jones created a pretty big empire without any of the above. You can say he is a controlled opposition, which I have believed for a long time but I am with him in the COVID scam and the border crisis. IF Biden was doing what Jones is, then I would be with Biden. But he is not and continues to push scams.

It is a choice. Do you believe what you are told by authorities and so called paid off experts or do you support independant research in which you can do yourself?

It's not a choice between two idiotic extremes. You don't have to choose between supporting Alex Jones and supporting BLM. Surely you realize that. Moderation and sanity is allowed.

Forum List

Back