Zone1 Watch A Teacher Say Her Classroom Is Built For Non-White Students

I see nothing in the article that indicates her leave is paid?

Being Utah, I highly doubt it.

In that article, no. But if one were to search beyond biased reporting by the likes provided in the OP, one would find more information:

And here's a source that has a well known lean to the right:

In that article, no. But if one were to search beyond biased reporting by the likes provided in the OP, one would find more information:

I posted this morning in the existing thread where she was put on leave.....She has not been fired, though she should have been on the spot.....The system is skeered of litigation I guess.

Where are these folk coming from...it's like 'all of a sudden'. there they are.

What's shocking is they've been there for decades, mind raping our children.

It's just that the bioweapon made remote school happen and parents saw what the predators in the classrooms were actually telling children. One mother became really mad over it and started an account call "LibsofTikTok" to expose what the sexual predators in our classrooms are posting on social media.

LibsofTikTok is bona fide hero to this nation. I understand that Garland and his goons are planning to raid her home soon. The Voice of the Reich already Doxxed her.

They always look like that. We need to start handing out Matthew Shephard awards to these people.

It's a real shame they are paying her.

I remember my teachers in elementary school. Miss Clark, Miss Hackler, Miss Fontaine, Miss Andrews. Battleship McGan, Mr. Burnham. They said, Ray, You must learn to read with comprehension, You must write clearly, You must know how to add, subtract, divide, and multiply. That's all they said; nothing more. I thank them for that.

People need to learn the difference between "fired" and "placed on leave."

Paid leave at that...

She wasn't fired. At least not yet.
Placed on leave is usually the prelude to firing.

The filthy racist bitch may get let off the hook if there is a strong teacher's union willing to stand by her but she has been warned to take her filthy woke shit and cram it where the sun don't shine.

The real problem here is that it took her racist rant on tictok before anything was done. Where was everybody before and she all that stupid woke shit already in her classroom?

I remember my teachers in elementary school. Miss Clark, Miss Hackler, Miss Fontaine, Miss Andrews. Battleship McGan, Mr. Burnham. They said, Ray, You must learn to read with comprehension, You must write clearly, You must know how to add, subtract, divide, and multiply. That's all they said; nothing more. I thank them for that.

I had Principal in grade school whose last name was Widmeyer. All us students ridiculed her behind her back saying Mrs Widmeyer "admires her whippings" (funny in the 3rd grade). Back then you were sent to the Principal's office to get a paddling if you were naughty.

Later in life I found out that she was great admired in the community and they even changed the name of the school to her name after she passed.

I don't know that you can blame these 'kid wokey teachers'. Clearly they are not yet mature and if staying in that setting and encouraged..they never will be. They're not suited to any thing else other than propagandizing normal kids (or gov't work) and then at some point....she will overstep/cross the line and contribute to the delinquency of a minor in the physical sense. Place blame for this on academia..and i use the term loosely...place the blame on school administration folk and policies. and then on school boards and local government. THIS has to stop.

Last edited:
I'll bet money that this confused dumbass racist Libtard bitch has outstanding student loans and we taxpayers will be forced to pay for it.

Another bet. I bet she loves BBC and I don't mean what you see on PBS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back