Zone1 Why Is It That When Race Is Pushed Nobody Sees It As Being Racist, but If It Isn't It Is?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Just wondering, because with Disney's latest live adaptation probably a lot of blacks are going to see this as being racist since the blue fairy was changed into a black woman. As for me, I don't actually see it as being an issue since she's blue, why she's bald however is beyond me.

PBS has gone so "woke" that I rarely tune in anymore.

But I was clicking around with my remote the other night and landed on a PBS channel. They were showing a black version of a Shakespeare play.

This version was set in Harlem. Had all black actors, and the lines were even spoken in lazy English.

I watched for a couple of minutes and, when I finished vomiting, moved on to something more entertaining. Lol...

PBS has gone so "woke" that I rarely tune in anymore.

But I was clicking around with my remote the other night and landed on a PBS channel. They were showing a black version of a Shakespeare play.

This version was set in Harlem. Had all black actors, and the lines were even spoken in lazy English.

I watched for a couple of minutes and, when I finished vomiting, moved on to something more entertaining. Lol...
They’ve gone to such an extreme with this stuff that it’s ridiculous. Blacks are just 14% of the population, and if a Martian dropped in from outer space, he’d think they were the majority.

They’ve gone to such an extreme with this stuff that it’s ridiculous. Blacks are just 14% of the population, and if a Martian dropped in from outer space, he’d think they were the majority.
Yeah, it's hard to believe.

I used to love the PBS Newshour but now the last 15 or 20 minutes is spent/wasted on just black topics. Where's the freaking news?

PBS programming is also heavily filled with black programs. Most of which have been shown many times. Not much reason to tune in, these days.

On the positive side, it will probably save some money for many people who used to donate to PBS. Lol.

Yeah, it's hard to believe.

I used to love the PBS Newshour but now the last 15 or 20 minutes is spent/wasted on just black topics. Where's the freaking news?

PBS programming is also heavily filled with black programs. Most of which have been shown many times. Not much reason to tune in, these days.

On the positive side, it will probably save some money for many people who used to donate to PBS. Lol.
I not on,y used to donate, I actually volunteered to work the phones during the pledge drives! THAT ain’t gonna happen again.

Because it's not racist OP. Snap out of your stupor.

source.gif

BTW, Pinocchio is a great story, should be a good movie.

If they dropped in from outer space, they would see that whites are less than 10 percent of the global population. there are 1.2 billion blacks in Africa alone. Between America and Europe, less than a billion. So there has been no such extreme taken.

If they dropped in from outer space, they would see that whites are less than 10 percent of the global population. there are 1.2 billion blacks in Africa alone. Between America and Europe, less than a billion. So there has been no such extreme taken.
We’re not talking about globally. We are talking about the Unites States, and the favoritism to American blacks here - TV commercials, promotional retail flyers, magazine covers, advertising posters, etc., etc. - way out of proportion to their 14% population. Half or more are of blacks, or bi-racial couples.

The racism toward whitey needs to stop.

We’re not talking about globally. We are talking about the Unites States, and the favoritism to American blacks here - TV commercials, promotional retail flyers, magazine covers, advertising posters, etc., etc. - way out of proportion to their 14% population. Half or more are of blacks, or bi-racial couples.

'Bout to hit the fan and it's going to be a blast.

I not on,y used to donate, I actually volunteered to work the phones during the pledge drives! THAT ain’t gonna happen again.
PBS is history. They're well on their way to becoming the new BET network. Lol.

Hopefully, blacks will financially support PBS, 'cause a lot of the old funding is sure to go away. Of course, they'll probably support PBS as willingly as they support their own children.

When you said if a Martian dropped in, you ignored the FACT that Martian would be observing planet Earth. Secondly if that Martian dropped into America, it would walk the streets and see it's majority whites. There is no favoritism to blacks in this country nor is their racism against whites. The complaining about seeing blacks in ads is only done by a small section of the white community.

You complain about white owned companies advertising products. You have a problem.

I'm looking at ads with all races represented but we have people here who only gripe about blacks. And they gripe about ads made by companies OWNED BY WHITES.

As for Pinocchio, that's a fictional character, it could be any race. So why are grown people whining about the color of a marionette? Is it that important to some white people that a marionette has to be white?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back