Wasn't too long after biden shamelessly pulled out of Afghanistan that Putin decided to act.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Huh, anything there that gave Putin a bit of confidence in making a decisive move?

Then....

Remember biden gave him a green light.

And even though under Trump the sanctions of the pipeline were in place, and encouraged Germany to stop funding Russia by being completely reliant on them for oil, Trump is somehow the villain to the demented pathetic left wing.

biden lifts sanctions of the pipeline.

Look at the demented candycorn. Pretty freaking sad what a pathetic brainwashed group we have here.

Oh. Remember covid and vaccines? Pathetic.

Trump signed the pullout deal, and do you honestly (I know that's a stretch) think Nato would unite under Trump? LOL.

Putin thought Nato would remain at odds, and it is at odds with the US, but not about Russia invading a neighbor. The question is whether, given our lack of preparation for this war, Nato can financially afford to "stay the course."

Huh, anything there that gave Putin a bit of confidence in making a decisive move?

Then....

And even though under Trump the sanctions of the pipeline were in place, and encouraged Germany to stop funding Russia by being completely reliant on them for oil, Trump is somehow the villain to the demented pathetic left wing.

Look at the demented candycorn. Pretty freaking sad what a pathetic brainwashed group we have here.

I guess you tards have forgotten it was Trump who arranged to hand Afghanistan over to the Taliban.

Memories like that of goldfish. As I keep saying.

Then....

I know...I know....what a shame the the U.S. ended a 20 year war with no winners. Think of all the profit lost.

Does this mean we should have stayed in Afganistan?

I guess you tards have forgotten it was Trump who arranged to hand Afghanistan over to the Taliban.

Memories like that of goldfish. As I keep saying.
Hey goldfish5000, I guess you forgot that PRESIDENT BIDEN made the decision to prematurely pull out of Afghanistan against the advice of his military advisors.

Trump signed the pullout deal, and do you honestly (I know that's a stretch) think Nato would unite under Trump? LOL.

Putin thought Nato would remain at odds, and it is at odds with the US, but not about Russia invading a neighbor. The question is whether, given our lack of preparation for this war, Nato can financially afford to "stay the course."
And then the amateur Trump, convened with his professionals Generals and Colonels and saw the ramifications of doingit and decided not to.

Loser.

Oh and biden your darling geriatric puppet ignored the same Generals and Colonels.

Die and rot in hell.

But the governmental report slammed Biden not trump

A really stupid post, mostly lies.
1. Biden did his own pullout deal
2. NATO did unite under Trump. The US pays about 4% of its GDP for military spending, the EU about 1%, so Trump's push for the EU to pay up was a very good thing.
3. How is NATO at odds with the US? That's a lie.
4. The NATO economies dwarf Russia's economy, which is the size of Italy's & Belgium's. Your "question" is simply stupid. NATO can stay the course, Russia's tiny economy will get crushed, especially if Putin overstays in Ukraine.

A really stupid post, mostly lies.
1. Biden did his own pullout deal
2. NATO did unite under Trump. The US pays about 4% of its GDP for military spending, the EU about 1%, so Trump's push for the EU to pay up was a very good thing.
3. How is NATO at odds with the US? That's a lie.
4. The NATO economies dwarf Russia's economy, which is the size of Italy's & Belgium's. Your "question" is simply stupid. NATO can stay the course, Russia's tiny economy will get crushed, especially if Putin overstays in Ukraine.
Get ready, the race card will be deployed or 100% silence. Either way, they won't change their minds and the facts or TRUTH will be ignored.

Then....

Remember that Biden invited Putin to invade Ukraine. Putin knows who the boss is in this situation, and it isn't Old Man Joe.

Wasn't too long after biden shamelessly pulled out of Afghanistan that Putin decided to act.

Well, sure --- remember everyone said exactly that at the time of the Afghan disaster, that it put Ukraine and Taiwan in danger. And here we are.

It WAS a pretty clear indication of serious American weakness. Which might not last past Biden, so they need to get their business done taking over these satellite countries as fast as they can. Really, this weakness of Biden is a gift to China and Russia.

Taiwan crisis early summer, I'd say.

That's right liar, but like always you filth omit the fact that Trump would not have left billions in military equipment for China.

That's right liar, but like always you filth omit the fact that Trump would not have left billions in military equipment for China.
Trump would have left his entire family in Afghanistan to get out by the deadline he set. Which, by the way, was far earlier than Biden's withdrawal.

Think about it, tard. Trump was going to withdraw in March 2021 What preparations did he make for the withdrawal?

NONE. ZERO. NADA.

And Biden did not leave 88 billion dollars of military equipment for the Taliban. That's yet another hoax you tards parrot with no basis in fact.

Forum List

Back