Wasn't Manchin gonna

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Bring 10 Republicans in months voting rights bill? We let him rewrite it, water it down, and pull some of its teeth but t he didn't deliver a single republican vote.

He's nothing but their patsy. They're using him and he's letting them.

It's time to do something about him.

Bring 10 Republicans in months voting rights bill? We let him rewrite it, water it down, and pull some of its teeth but t he didn't deliver a single republican vote.

What are you going to do, lick him...lolol

Time for him to jump ship and fuck you ass holes

What the fuck did you vote for....JC you people are sooooo GDF stupid

Why don't the Democrats simply remove all benefits to Sinema and Manchin's respective states out of the bills.
Surely then they could righteously vote for them knowing that they've stood up against federal over-reach into their constituents' lives.

The democrats voting bill is nothing but a....make sure the Democrats can keep on cheating to win bill...and it's not gonna happen....

What's with you people that are always saying weird sexual shit?
If I had to bet?

I would guess the folks that focus on, and do it, had been through the old type of basic training.

I had a course at University on War, which I took with A LOT of ROTC, there we learned about indoctrination of, and conditioning of combat troops.

In the old days, the old techniques relied heavily on psychological subordination techniques. This is closely associated with alpha males over females, and the degradation of, and suborning of the male to male, in sex situations in the military. It is a psycho-sexual thing that the command structure regularly used on the enlisted, referring to them as girls, faggots, etc.

It is a way to project dominance over your perceived adversary.

. . . if I had to guess? Only the Chinese and Russians, and other real militaries still use such psychological techniques to train courage, fortitude, and discipline in the ranks.

I'm not saying I either approve, or disapprove, but, let's face it, we evolved from animals, and a tribal society, and war is hell. Sometimes, you have to do what is necessary, and I don't think we do that anymore.

What are you going to do, lick him...lolol

Time for him to jump ship and fuck you ass holes

What the fuck did you vote for....JC you people are sooooo GDF stupid
Would ya stop with the meaningless babble please.

get the clintons to kill him??

Forum List

Back