Washington State Trooper Tells Governor to Kiss His Ass

Ah, that was ka-boom development.
I had not seen any of this thread before....either it's start back in October, or the most recent news on this retired trooper's death from Covid.
In short, I'm late to the retirment party and the wake.

But......I too would've wished him 'happy retirement'. I've been retired over 20years....and they have been the best years of my life, and I had a pretty darn good life before I retired.

Second, peace to his family. Sorry for their loss.

Lastly, I didn't ....nor wouldn't have.....retired the way he did.

He trashed his classiness with the "Kiss my ass" comment. Not that he couldn't say it. But he should have confined such to his mates at the local DewDropInn, or his family, or the retirees morning kaffeklatch he joins.

Broadcasting the 'KMA' statement cheapend him. It was heard by many people...presumably ...... some of them presumably didn't welcom their CIC dissed. Dissing the chain-of-command on his way out the door is...... bad form.

But then, it wasn't a spur-of-the moment, improptu by-himself, set speech.
It was a set-up. He enlisted others to help him -- the camera person, the woman who immediately responded on the wire and ran off a prepared list of the guy's history and accomplishments. Nobody knows that stuff off-the-cuff.

Having a 'team' was OK, I guess. If only he had stopped without going to the KMA.

May he rest in peace and his family find comfort.

Classy way to leave, saying thanks and voicing your real opinions free from future influence of an organization. I hope he enjoys retirement.
He's retiring to spend more time polishing his guns in the woods.

I said "wit" not "humor".

Try to GROK the difference.

Here is why your comment pins the Bogometer:

1. The officer enforces the law; he doesn't write the laws.
2. WA state has laws against using and selling certain drugs.
3. The Governor has mandated (which is not a law) that government employees take EUA "vaccines".
4. This mandate is in violation of laws and medical ethics which require informed consent of a patient or medical test subject.

So, the officer enforcing an unrelated law doesn't have anything to do with his unwillingness to be a subject in a Clinical Trial.
And he died....of covid.

He's retiring to spend more time polishing his guns in the woods.
Yeah, retirement is cool. I don't use mine in the woods, more on the ranges.

OK, OK, He ain't enjoying retirement, just some rest, Rest In Peace., that is.
I liked the way he announced his retirement, though I am certainly not anti-vax/
Karma is a bitch, ain't it? Well, moral object lessons are cool. I bet the rest of those troopers are lining up to get their shots, now if they weren't already.

Last edited:
Yep, he made his own decision and didn't bow to the government's orders. He died a free man. The Leftists can't let that happen very often
How many others did he infect before he committed suicide? After 2 years there is no excuse for not knowing what it means to be contagious and asymptomatic.

Yup, made his choice.
Yep, he made his own decision and didn't bow to the government's orders. He died a free man.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Choice:
'Well, dear, we've been married 35 years, raised 3 great kids, who have given us 3 wonderful grandkids; I've got a pension; a house that's paid for. And I'm retired. Life is good for us, ain't it Honey?

Good, I'm glad you agree, and the kids agree, and those little grandbabies agree.
Because, I'm choosing to end it early.
I ain't getting a vax, wearing a mask, social distancing.
I need to be a free man.
And make my own choices.
And I'm choosing to leave all of you behind so I can be free.

But it was good while it lasted. Toodley doo!

Forum List

Back