Washington State Trooper Tells Governor to Kiss His Ass

Good riddance!

If you're in the military or the police and refusing the vaccine, it might be a good signal that you need a career change.

If I can't trust you to take a small risk that will keep others safe, not sure I can trust you to take a big risk, which is kind of what this whole profession is built on.
Here are some clues for you.
  • The vaccines don't work nearly as well as natural immunity.
  • The vaccines cause debilitating side effects and deaths.
  • The vaccines are still EXPERIMENTAL DRUGS. (Not a single one of the vaccines has received full approval by the FDA for use in the USA.)
  • Mandates for receiving experimental drugs are unconstitutional.
  • Mandates for receiving fully approved drugs are unconstitutional.
The only injections our government can legally force on you come after you have been convicted of a crime and sentenced to capital punishment by lethal injection.

Wit? I don't think it's funny.

I said "wit" not "humor".

Try to GROK the difference.

Here is why your comment pins the Bogometer:

1. The officer enforces the law; he doesn't write the laws.
2. WA state has laws against using and selling certain drugs.
3. The Governor has mandated (which is not a law) that government employees take EUA "vaccines".
4. This mandate is in violation of laws and medical ethics which require informed consent of a patient or medical test subject.

So, the officer enforcing an unrelated law doesn't have anything to do with his unwillingness to be a subject in a Clinical Trial.

Last edited:
With the state of corruption that exists there, just about anything he wants to. Open up a false investigation, deny his pension, swat his home, plant drugs on him...you name it. Democrats are lower that rat shit.
Rat Shit? You set the bar that high?

The bacteria that caused the Plague found in the shit of the fleas that rats carry is above these sniveling, servile, bed wetting, oxygen thieving jabbering Lefts Syndrome retarded fuck sticks.

:laughing0301:
You're funny! Quitting your job and telling the Governor to kiss your ass does not free you from retribution from the Governor or his minions. You must have lived in Stupidville for some time.
As long as he follows the law and plays it clean, most are not going to bother minor players after they are leave an organization. Not much to gain and more to lose is time, money, public opinion and effort best spent elsewhere. He will be fine.

I said "wit" not "humor".

Try to GROK the difference.

Here is why your comment pins the Bogometer:

1. The officer enforces the law; he doesn't write the laws.
2. WA state has laws against using and selling certain drugs.
3. The Governor has mandated (which is not a law) that government employees take EUA "vaccines".
4. This mandate is in violation of laws and medical ethics which require informed consent of a patient or medical test subject.

So, the officer enforcing an unrelated law doesn't have anything to do with his unwillingness to be a subject in a Clinical Trial.

It's a requirement of his employment. He isn't so happy when people try and control what he does.

A requirement that violates one's civil rights is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

And yet the courts are ruling otherwise........is this not generally the argument when one believes their civil rights have been violated? Take it up with the courts?

And yet the courts are ruling otherwise........is this not generally the argument when one believes their civil rights have been violated? Take it up with the courts?

Courts packed with Democrat-Prog judges... The March through the Institutions has made this abomination possible.

And again, just because the Establishment says something is right or ethical doesn't make it so.

And again, just because the Establishment says something is right or ethical doesn't make it so.

Meh, I've been making that argument for years for it to just be dismissed.

Just like here........calling it your job doesn't make it right.

Forum List

Back