Washington state school boards race based discipline system white students will be punished more harshly than non whites for same offense

You don't think you're being patronizing by suggesting black voters are children rather than adults who are choosing themselves to vote for the Democratic party at a rate of over 90%?

Personally I think you're being a coward. You obviously hold deeply racist ideas about black voters, you obviously don't think they have minds of their owns and yet you try to use this weak ass argument to accuse others of racism. It's cowardly. Own your racism. Be proud of it you sniveling cuck.
If you would like to start a thread about the voting habits of the black community, send me a link and I will respond.

It's not a deflection, it's a counter point. You claim to want equality but can't acknowledge that black students are treated unequally.
You don’t correct inequality by creating more inequality. If you want to end inequality, simply mandate everyone has to be treated the same way AND ENFORCE THAT RULE.

You don’t correct inequality by creating more inequality. If you want to end inequality, simply mandate everyone has to be treated the same way AND ENFORCE THAT RULE.
Show the inequality. Show the areas white people are doing worse in than black people because of some law.

Forum List

Back