Washington state plans to ban most non-electric vehicles by 2030

Todd, you're more than smart enough to ask better questions than that.

Buuuut that is exactly what the UN wants to spend. Their stated goal is to spend 76 trillion dollars to create a completely new energy production system with the stated goal of lowering the global temperature, by one degree in 100 years....maybe.

Dealing with AGW will cost less than dealing piecemeal with its effects. If that's not obvious to you, then you have my sympathies for what has to have been a very difficult existence.

Dealing with AGW will cost less than dealing piecemeal with its effects. If that's not obvious to you, then you have my sympathies for what has to have been a very difficult existence.

Seventy six trillion to maybe lower the temp by one degree in 100 years is laughable. It's the biggest con job in the history of the world. It has taken the globalists 50 years to dumb down the population to the point where they could pull this scam off.

Washington state plans to ban most non-electric vehicles by 2030, according to a newly signed bill by Gov. Jay Inslee.

The bill says that all vehicles of the model year 2030 or later that are sold, purchased, or registered in the state must be electric.

"On or before December 31, 2023, the interagency electric vehicle coordinating council ... shall complete a scoping plan for achieving the 2030 target," it reads.

The bill covers a lot of transportation issues in the state and is a part of a larger $16.9 billion transportation package called “Move Ahead Washington," which Inslee described as a way to create more efficient transportation options.

"Transportation is our state’s largest source of greenhouse gas emissions. There is no way to talk about climate change without talking about transportation," Inslee said. "This package will move us away from the transportation system our grandparents imagined and towards the transportation system our grandchildren dream of."

My Gawd, what a bunch of tards.....There's a damn good reason a U-Haul is near 5K to get out of that state.
Good luck doing trade with other states it will take diesel fueled 18 wheelers to cross the state line

Sounds like we'll be paying the costs to deal with it and still suffering the effects, because the developing world wants to continue their development.

Sounds like we'll be paying the costs to deal with it and still suffering the effects, because the developing world wants to continue their development.
Do you see someone forking out 76 trillion dollars? I think we've already fucked this up and we'll continue to fuck this up mostly do to so many spineless fools and cowards in the human species. We will never put in the money and effort actually required to prevent this catastrophe so we and our descendants for the next thirty generations will get to suffer the conseqences. And Todd, if you're actually worried about the cost, you better close your eyes. Too many people just like you.

Do you see someone forking out 76 trillion dollars? I think we've already fucked this up and we'll continue to fuck this up mostly do to so many spineless fools and cowards in the human species. We will never put in the money and effort actually required to prevent this catastrophe so we and our descendants for the next thirty generations will get to suffer the conseqences. And Todd, if you're actually worried about the cost, you better close your eyes. Too many people just like you.
Interesting because according to you you haven't installed solar panels and a big ass battery in your garage yet.

Todd? I thought you were worried about the cost.

I do believe leftists can reason. I even believe YOU could reason but, so far, I can only base that on faith.

Forum List

Back