Washington Post Doxxes Libs Of Tik Tok

6d5pyl.jpg
Trans women are women, that is correct.

Freedom from consequences is not a right, despite how badly you wish it were.
I have mentioned many times that Conservatives and Dissident Liberals should take every reasonable legal step to impose maximum consequences on Progressive Enemies of Freedom.

I am grateful to Conservatives for their defense of Freedom. Sadly, even Conservatives do not value Freedom enough to impose consequences on Progressive Enemies of Freedom. Dissident Liberals are too few to do anything.

Doxxing is the same thing as inviting or even encouraging some nut to physically harm a person. Whoever made details public should be liable for harm that comes to the person they doxxed. There should be an option to bring CRIMINAL charges when a person is killed or injured as a result of such hateful actions.

Exactly.

It's domestic terrorism.

Taylor Lorenz is a terrorist and Oligarch Bezos is funding terrorism.

No one would ever accuse Amazon's Washington post of journalism. The media company owned by Billionaire Jeff Bezos is an activist platform for promoting a far left agenda.

Ethics among the leftist media are slim to none, but the Post found a way to sink beneath even the usual sleaze of the DNC media by engaging in what many view as an act of domestic terrorism by Doxxing the "Libs of Tik Tok" twitter account.

{The Washington Post, the “Democracy dies in darkness” crew, decided to declare war on Libs of Tik Tok this morning, doxxing her, and harassing members of her family. Why? She posted public videos of liberals’ insanity from the app. It’s all public. All she did was post the videos with some witty commentaries. }

The shameful and outrageous behavior by Bezos' Post again illustrates the willingness of the leftist press to endanger lives in their quest to silence those who criticize, or in this case merely expose the insanity of the left.

Florida's magnificent press secretary summed it up nicely;
View attachment 633145
The point of doxxing her was to invite harassment and physical violence.

Bezo's goon, Taylor Lorenze engaged in terrorist acts to intimidate random strangers;

View attachment 633152

I condemn the terrorist acts of the Washington Post and of this bitter scumbag, Taylor Lorenze. . I call on Oligarch Bezos and the tabloid hate publication, Washington Post, to immediately fire Lorenze. I encourage @LibsOfTikTok to sue the fuck out of Bezos and his filthy rag of a publication.

I'm confused. You bashed leftist media but isn't libs of tik tok liberal/left also?

Or do I not understand what libs of TikTok are? I thought they were democrat and liberals also.

Nah, girls can have penises too regardless of what you tell yourself.

Retards gunna retard.

Forcing your victims to accept unreality is key to the psychological warfare you're engaging in.

{In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy.} - George Orwell

I'm confused. You bashed leftist media but isn't libs of tik tok liberal/left also?

The awesome thing about libs of tik tok is she never states her political positions, she simply reposts videos that leftists publicly share on Tik Tok.

Or do I not understand what libs of TikTok are? I thought they were democrat and liberals also.

It is a woman who shares the most insane videos posted by the left. 90% of the videos by teachers bragging about being pedophiles and grooming children were amplified by her. That includes the videos that end up here.

Forum List

Back