Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?

What an ass you are. All he did was ask if they could find those votes. Sedition my ass you idiot.

You are good for a laugh though. Lets see how you like Biden as POTUS when he implements the list of things he wants to do. Hope you enjoy because no other Americans will. Dumbass.
"All he did was ask if they could find those votes."

... or face the risk of committing a criminal offense.

LMAO. You are so full of shit. But then you're a Dem who thinks nothing of a stolen election.

You will regret your Biden vote and it won't take long. Carry on shit master.

Still defending the indefensible. I recall during the impeachment, you said "Let the voters decide", and the voters decided. Now you refuse to accept the will of the people, and falsely claim the election was "stolen". Not yet it hasn't been, and it won't be tomorrow either.

The only ones trying to steal the election are Donald Trump, and the Jim Crow Caucus.
Ah. Yes. Of course. The Jim Crow Caucus.
For 4 years the democratic party referred to Trump as illegitimate. That was OK.

But the Jim Crow Caucus!

Got it.

Damn skippy it was OK, because he was an illegitimate President. The people voted for Hillary. She won 3 million votes. Trump won with the help of foreign interference, and dirty tricks co-ordinated with Roger Stone and WikiLeaks. He cheated - bigly.

But he was President. He was given the opportunity to run the country, and he ran it into debt, disease and death. He tore up your trade deals, your strategic alliances, and your defence treaties, and left you with what?

Last week, while you were all distracted with Trump's banana republic shennanigans, and covid, China signed the largest trade deal in world history with the European Union. Xi couldn't ask for a better US President for China than Donald Trump.
We don’t elect a President by the national popular vote in America, you blithering KKKanuck idiot.
some dont know the difference between a democracy and a republic.

Some dont want to know why a republic is so special.

Why?

Because a republic is identified by the republicans' party by word only and a democracy is identified by the democratic party by word only.

So in the eyes of the naïve, we must be a democracy because the democratic party identifies it as such.
some dont know the difference between a democracy and a republic.

Some dont want to know why a republic is so special.

Why?

Because a republic is identified by the republicans' party by word only and a democracy is identified by the democratic party by word only.

So in the eyes of the naïve, we must be a democracy because the democratic party identifies it as such.
Dang....
That is some dumbass shit there, dude.

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.
Then why are you still whining about reparations and burning and looting?

What is reparations? What is the criteria for reparations?

Did you whine when Pres. Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans? I'll answer it for you. Hell no.

Did you whine when others were given reparations? Hell no. You don't want to talk about reparations for black folks because of the hundreds of years of injustice that black folks suffered in this country.

The reason why they don't want reparations to black people is because they use the reparations garbage to frighten stupid people into not voting for a black person or a democratic politician.

It's a simple as that.

It's one of their "boogie man" issues they use to get stupid people to vote against their nation and best interest and vote for a republican.

It's much like their "the democrats are going to take your weapons!" scare tactic ploy they use all the time.
Ummm...Beto literally said he wanted to take guns? Biden literally said he believes America is systemically racist.

It is.
No it isn't. Stop being such a victim.

When you are black for a few years I will listen to you.
Cry me a river. I am a Jew. My oldest had a swastika painted on her school locker last year. I don't the country systemically antisemitic.

Didn't the Jews receive reparations for the Holocaust?
Yup...they call it Israel.
Israel is our ancient homeland.

Alot of Jews don't live in Israel.
A lot is two words and a lot do. It is still our ancient homeland. If a Native American moves to France, is America not his native homeland still? Durrrr.....

What does any of that have to do with didn't Jews receive reparations.
Because Israel does not equate to reparations. It wasn't given to us, we took it back. Read Exodus and educate yourself. Jews don't whine, we work together and succeed. We are a much more significant minority than blacks in America.

Jews don't whine?????? Jews INVENTED whining. Admittedly, you've been treated like shit throughout history, and if this is what it means to be "God's chosen people", I'm grateful I was born Christian, but the whiniest people I know are Jewish. You've raised it to an art form, as practiced by every Jewish comedian since the dawn of time.
Jews INVENTED whining.

All you need to see from this antisemite.
Half my family was never born due to the Holocaust

Yet I never blamed todays German citizens, nationals or immigrants.

I have been told by leaders of our country that I owe the black community reparations for what my ancestors did to their ancestors. My ancestors? They were dying in Germany at the time. My ancestors had nothing to do with slavery. They were treated just as poorly as slaves by the Germans.

But I am the whiner?

Do people really know what they are saying?

Got it.
Thank you.

My grandfather on my dad's side died in the Battle of Stalingrad while my dad was still in my grandmothers stomach. She, my dad and his older sister are all that are left of that side of the family. On my mom's side, my grandmother and her brother were all that were left after the Nazis killed 20+ members of her family. I never once blamed the German people for it. Don't want reparations. I am proud of my heritage. Our peoples struggles and our will to survive and thrive.

If that is whining then so be it.
We have a similar background and a similar view of it.

I hate what my ancestors went through but I was lucky to not have to experience it. SO I am strong for it, not hateful for it and in no way do I whine about it.
100%

This is why Jews thrive. We help one another. We don't kill one another at record rates and then blame racism for it.

Actually the world helped you after the Holocaust, after slavery black folks moved into Jim Crow segregation, more racism and more discrimination. So trying to equate the plight of Jewish people to black folks in America is a disgrace.
Muslims are still trying to eradicate the Jews, Stupid.

You aren’t getting reparations.

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.

Did you whine when Pres. Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans? I'll answer it for you. Hell no.

Did you whine when others were given reparations? Hell no. You don't want to talk about reparations for black folks because of the hundreds of years of injustice that black folks suffered in this country.

The reason why they don't want reparations to black people is because they use the reparations garbage to frighten stupid people into not voting for a black person or a democratic politician.

It's a simple as that.

It's one of their "boogie man" issues they use to get stupid people to vote against their nation and best interest and vote for a republican.

It's much like their "the democrats are going to take your weapons!" scare tactic ploy they use all the time.
Ummm...Beto literally said he wanted to take guns? Biden literally said he believes America is systemically racist.

It is.

Cry me a river. I am a Jew. My oldest had a swastika painted on her school locker last year. I don't the country systemically antisemitic.

A lot is two words and a lot do. It is still our ancient homeland. If a Native American moves to France, is America not his native homeland still? Durrrr.....

Because Israel does not equate to reparations. It wasn't given to us, we took it back. Read Exodus and educate yourself. Jews don't whine, we work together and succeed. We are a much more significant minority than blacks in America.

Jews don't whine?????? Jews INVENTED whining. Admittedly, you've been treated like shit throughout history, and if this is what it means to be "God's chosen people", I'm grateful I was born Christian, but the whiniest people I know are Jewish. You've raised it to an art form, as practiced by every Jewish comedian since the dawn of time.
Jews INVENTED whining.

I have been told by leaders of our country that I owe the black community reparations for what my ancestors did to their ancestors. My ancestors? They were dying in Germany at the time. My ancestors had nothing to do with slavery. They were treated just as poorly as slaves by the Germans.

But I am the whiner?

Got it.
Thank you.

My grandfather on my dad's side died in the Battle of Stalingrad while my dad was still in my grandmothers stomach. She, my dad and his older sister are all that are left of that side of the family. On my mom's side, my grandmother and her brother were all that were left after the Nazis killed 20+ members of her family. I never once blamed the German people for it. Don't want reparations. I am proud of my heritage. Our peoples struggles and our will to survive and thrive.

I hate what my ancestors went through but I was lucky to not have to experience it. SO I am strong for it, not hateful for it and in no way do I whine about it.
100%

This is why Jews thrive. We help one another. We don't kill one another at record rates and then blame racism for it.

Actually the world helped you after the Holocaust, after slavery black folks moved into Jim Crow segregation, more racism and more discrimination. So trying to equate the plight of Jewish people to black folks in America is a disgrace.
There is no affirmative action for Jews. They are despised around the world. We don’t care. We take care of our own.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews INVENTED whining.

But I am the whiner?

Got it.
Thank you.

How many black men died in the fight to free Europe and give the people freedoms that they and their families couldn't enjoy in America.
Why black men? Why not just men? Why is everything race based with you? We had a damn black president and now have a black VP. Think we will ever see a Jewish president? No. So stop your whining.

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

What an ass you are. All he did was ask if they could find those votes. Sedition my ass you idiot.

You are good for a laugh though. Lets see how you like Biden as POTUS when he implements the list of things he wants to do. Hope you enjoy because no other Americans will. Dumbass.

LMAO. You are so full of shit. But then you're a Dem who thinks nothing of a stolen election.

Still defending the indefensible. I recall during the impeachment, you said "Let the voters decide", and the voters decided. Now you refuse to accept the will of the people, and falsely claim the election was "stolen". Not yet it hasn't been, and it won't be tomorrow either.

The only ones trying to steal the election are Donald Trump, and the Jim Crow Caucus.
For 4 years the democratic party referred to Trump as illegitimate. That was OK.

But the Jim Crow Caucus!

Got it.

Damn skippy it was OK, because he was an illegitimate President. The people voted for Hillary. She won 3 million votes. Trump won with the help of foreign interference, and dirty tricks co-ordinated with Roger Stone and WikiLeaks. He cheated - bigly.

But he was President. He was given the opportunity to run the country, and he ran it into debt, disease and death. He tore up your trade deals, your strategic alliances, and your defence treaties, and left you with what?

Last week, while you were all distracted with Trump's banana republic shennanigans, and covid, China signed the largest trade deal in world history with the European Union. Xi couldn't ask for a better US President for China than Donald Trump.
We don’t elect a President by the national popular vote in America, you blithering KKKanuck idiot.
Our individual votes, the popular vote, selects the slate of electors for each state, that gets sent to the electoral college, to vote for the President.
So?
The one with the Hot avatar...and yes, I find it hot.....is simply stating the way it works in the US.
There was no need for her to confirm my post and prove Dragonlady to be full of shit.

No you proved you were full of shit and incapable of anything resembling reading comprehension all on your own.

What part of the election did Biden lose? The popular vote? The Electoral College? Vague claims of fraud on absolutely no evidence by a man who lawyers are about to be disbarred for filing frivlous and unfounded law suits, aren't grounds for investigation or an audit.

How much money are Americans going to continue to spend to investigate the false claims of Republicans against Democrats? They spent more than $100 million investigating the Clintons. How much on Benghazi? How many charges resulted.

You can't afford universal health care or money for inner city schools, but you can find $100 million investigating Republican rumours.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews INVENTED whining.

But I am the whiner?

Got it.
Thank you.

100%

Idiot that will never happen for the simple fact the Western world makes sure that Israel has ALL the latest weaponry to defend themselves while Muslims are throwing rocks and Molotov Cocktails. Jewish folks didn't just move to Israel after the Holocaust without alot of help and funding. Fucking moron.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews INVENTED whining.

But I am the whiner?

Got it.
Thank you.

How many black men died in the fight to free Europe and give the people freedoms that they and their families couldn't enjoy in America.
Why black men? Why not just men? Why is everything race based with you? We had a damn black president and now have a black VP. Think we will ever see a Jewish president? No. So stop your whining.

White men were not denied rights, idiot.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews INVENTED whining.

But I am the whiner?

Got it.
Thank you.

100%

Idiot that will never happen for the simple fact the Western world makes sure that Israel has ALL the latest weaponry to defend themselves while Muslims are throwing rocks and Molotov Cocktails. Jewish folks didn't just move to Israel after the Holocaust without alot of help and funding. Fucking moron.
You do realize their religion, Islam, obligates that kind of violence and hate.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews INVENTED whining.

But I am the whiner?

Got it.
Thank you.

100%

So does the Christian religion, look at their history of violence and hate.

But the Jim Crow Caucus!

Got it.

Our individual votes, the popular vote, selects the slate of electors for each state, that gets sent to the electoral college, to vote for the President.
So?
The one with the Hot avatar...and yes, I find it hot.....is simply stating the way it works in the US.
There was no need for her to confirm my post and prove Dragonlady to be full of shit.

No you proved you were full of shit and incapable of anything resembling reading comprehension all on your own.

What part of the election did Biden lose? The popular vote? The Electoral College? Vague claims of fraud on absolutely no evidence by a man who lawyers are about to be disbarred for filing frivlous and unfounded law suits, aren't grounds for investigation or an audit.

How much money are Americans going to continue to spend to investigate the false claims of Republicans against Democrats? They spent more than $100 million investigating the Clintons. How much on Benghazi? How many charges resulted.

You can't afford universal health care or money for inner city schools, but you can find $100 million investigating Republican rumours.
Link to me saying Biden lost?

Good Lord, you are one stupid, lying sack of KKKanuck shit.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews INVENTED whining.

But I am the whiner?

Got it.
Thank you.

100%

Welfare and section 8 are long standing reparations. We just won’t throw more money away over 150 years ago to soothe their silly savage feelings that they are due more and then suddenly will join and participate in mainstream society in return

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews INVENTED whining.

But I am the whiner?

Got it.
Thank you.

100%

Israel pays for that weaponry and develops a good amount on its own. My people are surrounded by enemies sworn to kill them.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews INVENTED whining.

But I am the whiner?

Got it.
Thank you.

100%

Did I say it would happen, Moron?

Nope.

I simply pointed out the fact Muslims are still trying to eradicate the Jews.

Learn to read.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews INVENTED whining.

But I am the whiner?

Got it.
Thank you.

100%

No. Christians don’t behead you for drawing cartoons. Je Suis Charlie.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews INVENTED whining.

But I am the whiner?

Got it.
Thank you.

What rights are black men denied in the US.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews INVENTED whining.

But I am the whiner?

Got it.
Thank you.

100%

It is not advocated in Christian doctrine. Jihad is advocated in Islamic doctrine

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews INVENTED whining.

But I am the whiner?

Got it.
Thank you.

100%

Welfare and section 8 are long standing reparations.

How is that when there are more whites on welfare and Section *.

We just won’t throw more money away over 150 years ago to soothe their silly savage feelings that they are due more and then suddenly will join and participate in mainstream society in return

Nobody wants to mainstream with racist trash like you. Thank God most white americans are not like white racist folks like you.

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews INVENTED whining.

But I am the whiner?

Got it.
Thank you.

In fact they are Given rights that no one else has. The right to loot, burn, assault in the streets because they feel angry. Responsibility is never learned when discipline is out the window.

Last edited:

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews INVENTED whining.

But I am the whiner?

Got it.
Thank you.

100%

Israel pays for that weaponry and develops a good amount on its own.

They do now, because of what they were given in the past.

My people are surrounded by enemies sworn to kill them.

Who is trying to kill you in America?

View attachment 437350

It's a simple as that.

It is.

Jews INVENTED whining.

But I am the whiner?

Got it.
Thank you.

I.n fact they are Given rights that no one else has. The right to loot, burn, assault in the streets because they feel angry. Responsibility is never learned when discipline is out the window.

Racist cocksucka get a new line, that racist propaganda has gotten old.

Forum List

Back