Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

The whole point before papageorgio's GOCHA moment when I said Mitch could have impeached Trump. I meant Mitch could have TRIED Trump. He should have TRIED Trump. But he wouldn't TRY Trump. So was he a RINO for not TRYING Trump?

Only when Mitch said Trump lost the election did you guys start calling him a RINO. He wasn't a RINO when he refused to TRY Trump.

I'm sorry I misused the word impeach. But I think Papadickbag knew what I meant.
The Senate did try Trump and found him not guilty of the charges. You need a two thirds majority to convict.

If he did something wrong. But instead they'll be petty and help him get re elected.

Remember everyone said not to impeach Trump because it would help him get re elected? Is that still true? Then please impeach Biden.
The Dems were petty and now the GOP will be petty. I don't think any of it will help or hurt re-election.

The Dems were petty and now the GOP will be petty. I don't think any of it will help or hurt re-election.

Petty??

Trump solicited the president of a foreign nation to open an investigation into a political rival which would have been a benefit towards his campaign for re-election. How is that not an impeachable offense?

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or​

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.​

It did, Racist Fido? Are you feeling OK? Poor little deranged lapdog.

I'm fine, GayShortBus, your posts entertain me. Keep up the good work.
thumbsup.gif

Forum List

Back