Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.
Then why are you still whining about reparations and burning and looting?

What is reparations? What is the criteria for reparations?

Did you whine when Pres. Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans? I'll answer it for you. Hell no.

Did you whine when others were given reparations? Hell no. You don't want to talk about reparations for black folks because of the hundreds of years of injustice that black folks suffered in this country.

The reason why they don't want reparations to black people is because they use the reparations garbage to frighten stupid people into not voting for a black person or a democratic politician.

It's a simple as that.

It's one of their "boogie man" issues they use to get stupid people to vote against their nation and best interest and vote for a republican.

It's much like their "the democrats are going to take your weapons!" scare tactic ploy they use all the time.
Ummm...Beto literally said he wanted to take guns? Biden literally said he believes America is systemically racist.

It is.
No it isn't. Stop being such a victim.

When you are black for a few years I will listen to you.
Cry me a river. I am a Jew. My oldest had a swastika painted on her school locker last year. I don't the country systemically antisemitic.

Didn't the Jews receive reparations for the Holocaust?
Yup...they call it Israel.
Israel is our ancient homeland.

Alot of Jews don't live in Israel.
A lot is two words and a lot do. It is still our ancient homeland. If a Native American moves to France, is America not his native homeland still? Durrrr.....

What does any of that have to do with didn't Jews receive reparations.
Because Israel does not equate to reparations. It wasn't given to us, we took it back. Read Exodus and educate yourself. Jews don't whine, we work together and succeed. We are a much more significant minority than blacks in America.

Jews don't whine?????? Jews INVENTED whining. Admittedly, you've been treated like shit throughout history, and if this is what it means to be "God's chosen people", I'm grateful I was born Christian, but the whiniest people I know are Jewish. You've raised it to an art form, as practiced by every Jewish comedian since the dawn of time.
Jews INVENTED whining.

All you need to see from this antisemite.
Half my family was never born due to the Holocaust

Yet I never blamed todays German citizens, nationals or immigrants.

I have been told by leaders of our country that I owe the black community reparations for what my ancestors did to their ancestors. My ancestors? They were dying in Germany at the time. My ancestors had nothing to do with slavery. They were treated just as poorly as slaves by the Germans.

But I am the whiner?

Do people really know what they are saying?

Got it.
Thank you.

My grandfather on my dad's side died in the Battle of Stalingrad while my dad was still in my grandmothers stomach. She, my dad and his older sister are all that are left of that side of the family. On my mom's side, my grandmother and her brother were all that were left after the Nazis killed 20+ members of her family. I never once blamed the German people for it. Don't want reparations. I am proud of my heritage. Our peoples struggles and our will to survive and thrive.

If that is whining then so be it.
We have a similar background and a similar view of it.

I hate what my ancestors went through but I was lucky to not have to experience it. SO I am strong for it, not hateful for it and in no way do I whine about it.
100%

This is why Jews thrive. We help one another. We don't kill one another at record rates and then blame racism for it.

Jews INVENTED whining.

Aw c'mon, you have to do better than that. A stereotype, if true, is not any sort of -ism. My partner is Vietnamese/Chinese. She's a shit driver and she knows it - you should see the rims on her tyres - battered to all crap. She's also a business owner, works her arse off and her youngest kid just got the equivalent of 1580 on what you call the SAT's. All stereotypical Asian traits. Jews whine a lot. My grandmother was Jewish. Whined all the time. However, she also had a great sense of humour and was a very critical thinker - again, two Jewish traits.

My partner thinks all whitey are lazy arses.....go figure..
Jews may be cheap and unathletic but we don't whine. old WOMEN do whine. Jewish or not.
We can play a mean game of basketball...and dam good at getting a discount on purchases.
LOL

I am a decent hoops player for real. Can't hit a curve ball though. Bleh.
Art Shamsky could.

Yes, I go back that far.

Do you deny you put me on ignore because I made you cry?
You’re whining right now because I deservedly put you on ignore.

I think I’ll do it again. Your incessant whining is just pathetic.
LMAO. Then do it and stop whining about it. Feel free not to respond to my posts. I never comment on yours first. I am glad you lost another debate...."Doctor". LMAO!

Jews INVENTED whining.

Aw c'mon, you have to do better than that. A stereotype, if true, is not any sort of -ism. My partner is Vietnamese/Chinese. She's a shit driver and she knows it - you should see the rims on her tyres - battered to all crap. She's also a business owner, works her arse off and her youngest kid just got the equivalent of 1580 on what you call the SAT's. All stereotypical Asian traits. Jews whine a lot. My grandmother was Jewish. Whined all the time. However, she also had a great sense of humour and was a very critical thinker - again, two Jewish traits.

Jews may be cheap and unathletic but we don't whine. old WOMEN do whine. Jewish or not.
We can play a mean game of basketball...and dam good at getting a discount on purchases.
LOL

Art Shamsky could.

Yes, I go back that far.
Alex Bregman can too. :)

If you put him on ignore, then how do you know he is whining? Unless you are one of those posters that like to use "ignore" as a threat just to give you some needed strength.

Jews INVENTED whining.

LOL

Art Shamsky could.

Yes, I go back that far.
and still doing it. But who the heck follows the Astros?

LMAO. Then do it and stop whining about it. Feel free not to respond to my posts. I never comment on yours first. I am glad you lost another debate...."Doctor". LMAO!
Claiming to have beaten me in a debate when you won’t read my references is kind of like claiming you won a football game without looking at what the opposing team scored.

You’re a troll.

If you put him on ignore, then how do you know he is whining? Unless you are one of those posters that like to use "ignore" as a threat just to give you some needed strength.
He asked other posters to harass me about how he was on ignore.

Because it upset him so much. It was like a year ago and you can see how it bothered him. He still whines about it.

Jews INVENTED whining.

LOL

Art Shamsky could.

Yes, I go back that far.
and still doing it. But who the heck follows the Astros?
Peeps in Houston. LOL

Because it upset him so much. It was like a year ago and you can see how it bothered him. He still whines about it.
LIE. I told one other poster that colfax put me on ignore and she teased him and he whined and took me off. Now that is the true story. colfax is even bad at lying.

You earn respect. And I don't respect people who put others on ignore.
Like how you put CNN on ignore?

You’re a troll. You deserve to be ignored.
I don't watch CNN but CNN is not a poster on this forum, it is a tabloid station. Then put me on ignore again. LOL.
So what is considered a credible news source and not "tabloid"?
Wall Street Journal

I also listen to podcasts like Joe Rogan's.

I don't watch CNN but CNN is not a poster on this forum, it is a tabloid station. Then put me on ignore again. LOL.
One that doesn't lie by omission.
One that doesn't take the phrase "all the news that's fit to print" and decide that means "all the news we want you to hear".

Claiming to have beaten me in a debate when you won’t read my references is kind of like claiming you won a football game without looking at what the opposing team scored.

You’re a troll.
So if we debate and I only cite Fox news, how would you feel about that? Be honest.

Not that I would do that since Fox is BIASED!

Through my job I get daily news articles too from unbiased sources. Now they are finance/econ themed but still give a good gauge of today's stories.

LIE. I told one other poster that colfax put me on ignore and she teased him and he whined and took me off. Now that is the true story. colfax is even bad at lying.
At least they don’t cower and out people on ignore. Cowardly Colfax. Tell him Chris. Dare him to take me off ignore. He is a coward.
As usual, Azog has horseshit memory.

Tell him Chris. Tell him!

Whiner.

You’re a troll.
So if we debate and I only cite Fox news, how would you feel about that? Be honest.

Not that I would do that since Fox is BIASED!
I’d look at the article and I’d tell you why I agree or disagree with the sourcing.

Because I’m not a coward.

Forum List

Back