Washington Examiner Slams trump

......They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."""

Trump needs to visit the Statue of Liberty

STATUE OF LIBERTY

“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.

In 1892, the U.S. government opened a federal immigration station on Ellis Island, located near Bedloe’s Island in Upper New York Bay. Between 1892 and 1954, some 12 million immigrants were processed on Ellis Island before receiving permission to enter the United States. From 1900-14, during the peak years of its operation, some 5,000 to 10,000 people passed through every day."

France gave the Statue Of Liberty to the US as a gift just after the civil war

1590704042895.png

Angel Island Immigration Station was an immigration station located in San Francisco Bay which operated from January 21, 1910 to November 5, 1940, where immigrants entering the United States were detained and interrogated. Angel Island (California) is an island in San Francisco Bay.
Blaine Sweeter, are you a native born American citizen- ?
just asking
no animosity intended or implied :)-

And then Biden said "there are good people on both sides" when the Neo-Nazis invaded Charlottesville?

Sweeter, you did not provide any proof to support your accusations; none, nada; zip
You being a stranger, why in the he should I believe you-?

And it was Biden who was sued in 1973 for racial discrimination when he refused to rent housing to blacks?

Sweeter,
you did not provide any proof to support your accusations; none, nada; zip

You being a stranger, why should I believe you; with nothing to support your words.-?

Well, by God....where have I been??????

Where are you now-?

I'd vote for a half-dead gerbil if it meant getting rid of the pig in the White House.

Finally you and I can agree on something
take care, be safe & just be you :)-

Ah yes, a president making murder accusations is funny stuff.
I hope trump never shuts up. The best way to embarrass a moron is to let him talk.
Should the police and prosecutors let the case get cold, or should they demand answers from Scarborough?
You Dems probably pee in your pants every time you read Trump's tweets.

It's not like Mourning Schmo has been acquitted of killing his intern, Lori Klausutis. Right?

Given the facts and circumstances, there's a decent chance he did murder Lori. Trump is calling for an investigation. Circumstantially, Mourning is a card-carrying piece of shit, resigned in total disgrace from Congress for cheating on his wife, the young gal was found dead in his offices and then the neanderthal fuck joked about having sex with her and killing her on a national radio program.

Trump is correct, as usual. Justice for Lori.

Forum List

Back