The Growing Conservative Consensus Regarding Trump's Eligibility....

They just might.

It does seem that those on the left wrong are somehow incapable of realizing how powers that they want to abusively claim and use against their enemies can be turned back against them.

We say that, but we never do it, because we don't want to be scumbags like they are. But these are the rules they are now playing by. More than enough evidence to impeach Biden, Mayorkis and Garland. More than enough evidence for an AG to indict Biden. But we don't pull that trigger

It seems to me that the President would be an “officer of the United States”, in the meaning that the use of that term here seems to indicate.
Wait, Bob saying something sane?

In any event, Biden's polices regarding our southern border and the foreign criminals invading us across it absolutely constitutes “given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof”. Same for every other member of Congress, or any member of any state legislature, any executive or judicial officer, who has similarly aided and abetted these enemies.
Naw, I knew it couldn't last.

Funny, I didn't know that "enemies" wanted to pick our lettuce and clean our toilets.

The Democraps had better think very long and very hard before they open this Pandora's box. It is no stretch at all to take this Amendment to absolutely render nearly all of them ineligible for office; a point that will be long past by the time they are able to twist and stretch it far enough to construe Trump as ineligible.

Um, not really. Having a policy or failing to enforce an unworkable policy is hardly "insurrection". Organizing, inciting, and provoking a mob with the intent to prevent an election from being certified most certainly is.

The Melting Pot Has Had a Meltdown

Patriots don't count ferals, fairies, femininnies, and foreigners as being in the American electorate.
How can you be a patriot to your nation and then disregard your fellow citizens who have the exact same rights as yourself under the law?
Simple. You’re not a patriot. You’re a confederate.

Forum List

Back