Was Winston Churchill secretly GAY?

and your last point in post number 80 is probably the most important point in the whole thread JStarkey !!

a little Winston Churchill background Vikrant !! --- Clementine Churchill Baroness Spencer-Churchill - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia --- yeah , Winstons wife was nice looking and Winston had a few kids , No reason for a 'sound' mind to accuse him of 'homosexuality' these many years after his death Vikrant . Unless there is proof to back up the innuendo Vikrant !!
There is huge number of people accused of being homosexuals, such as Abraham Lincoln, Alexandra the Great, Lenardo de Vinci, Michelangelo, President James Buchanan, Walt Whitman, Oscar Wilde, Tennessee Williams, Cary Grant, Marlin Brando, Tom Cruise, Jessica Biel, Eleanor Roosevelt, J. Edgar Hoover, Paul Newman, etc, etc,,. To that we add Winston Churchill. Maybe homosexuality is a trait that makes men great.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with in him being gay. What makes him evil is his support for genocide in Asia and Africa. Under his watch thousands and thousands of people were tortured and murdered in Asia and Africa. I have written quite a bit about it in past on this forum. If you do a search, you may mind my past posts on the subject.

So why did you bring it up?

I did not bring it up. It is just a news that you can either read or ignore. I decided to share it with you guys because it is wonderful that even an evil person like Churchill has some good trait (him being gay) in him.

The Indians are no better people than the British.

Vikrant, you got schooled here, just as your leading guys were schooled in old England.

Really, so did you open up your browser, came to this website, went through the trouble of authentication just to type this?

Where have I claimed that Indians are better than British? I have not claimed that Indians are not better than British either. The point is that this thread is about Churchill. If you want to defend Churchill that is fine. That is your choice. Try to defend Churchill without calling Indians and Gandhi names; they are not the topic of this thread. The fact that you cannot defend Churchill without calling me, Gandhi and Indians names tells me that your hero is no hero.

Vikrant, you started a hate thread on WC and got forced to eat a cheesburger. Choke on it.

Hint: you better, always, be ready to take what you dish. If you whine about it, the members will pounce on you like cats on a wounded mouse. Check where_r_my_kieys and SassyIrishLass and PoliticalChic for examples.

Williams, Cary Grant, Marlin Brando, Tom Cruise, Jessica Biel, Eleanor Roosevelt, J. Edgar Hoover, Paul Newman, etc, etc,,. To that we add Winston Churchill. Maybe homosexuality is a trait that makes men great.[/QUOTE]

Of course, there is nothing wrong with in him being gay. What makes him evil is his support for genocide in Asia and Africa. Under his watch thousands and thousands of people were tortured and murdered in Asia and Africa. I have written quite a bit about it in past on this forum. If you do a search, you may mind my past posts on the subject.[/QUOTE]

So why did you bring it up?[/QUOTE]

I did not bring it up. It is just a news that you can either read or ignore. I decided to share it with you guys because it is wonderful
a little Winston Churchill background Vikrant !! --- Clementine Churchill Baroness Spencer-Churchill - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia --- yeah , Winstons wife was nice looking and Winston had a few kids , No reason for a 'sound' mind to accuse him of 'homosexuality' these many years after his death Vikrant . Unless there is proof to back up the innuendo Vikrant !!
There is huge number of people accused of being homosexuals, such as Abraham Lincoln, Alexandra the Great, Lenardo de Vinci, Michelangelo, President James Buchanan, Walt Whitman, Oscar Wilde, Tennessee Williams, Cary Grant, Marlin Brando, Tom Cruise, Jessica Biel, Eleanor Roosevelt, J. Edgar Hoover, Paul Newman, etc, etc,,. To that we add Winston Churchill. Maybe homosexuality is a trait that makes men great.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with in him being gay. What makes him evil is his support for genocide in Asia and Africa. Under his watch thousands and thousands of people were tortured and murdered in Asia and Africa. I have written quite a bit about it in past on this forum. If you do a search, you may mind my past posts on the subject.

So why did you bring it up?

I did not bring it up. It is just a news that you can either read or ignore. I decided to share it with you guys because it is wonderful that even an evil person like Churchill has some good trait (him being gay) in him.
Churchill was a fine man , warrior , writer and many other abilities . Saved England from the Nazi war machine , wrote good books . Check out the 'River Wars' to see his views on many of the current imported invaders of England and the western world . Unlikely that he was a homo as he was married , had kids and the rumor that he was is just a rumor , no way to ever know .

Churchill is gay, so what the hell is the point? How does that change history?

I don't believe it is true but it changes nothing.

WSC was probably not gay. The evidence overwhelmingly does not support such a consideration. And it is important.

I don't think it is true either. Why do you feel it is important?

I think his sexual orientation is benign at least from my point of view. But it is interesting to see the kind of discomfort it triggers among white supremacists.

WINSTON CHURCHILL , some facts rather that 'b.s.' rumors and innuendo !! Yep , facts and truth rather than innuendo and baseless Rumors . --- Young Soldier --- course this link takes you to a site about Winston Churchill and the site gives lots of info on his life so just click around and check it out !! I don't think that it mentions that he was , well you know if you have read 'Vikrats' thread !!

WINSTON CHURCHILL , some facts rather that 'b.s.' rumors and innuendo !! Yep , facts and truth rather than innuendo and baseless Rumors . --- Young Soldier --- course this link takes you to a site about Winston Churchill and the site gives lots of info on his life so just click around and check it out !! I don't think that it mentions that he was , well you know if you have read 'Vikrats' thread !!

I understand your gay infatuation with Churchill but take it easy when licking ass of a war criminal like Churchill.

Yes, your unhappy discomfort, Vikrant, is quite transparent that Churchill is as much a hero to the world as Gandhi. But we are willing to help you overcome it. Start with overcoming your racism.

We understand your interest of gayness among Indians. :lol:.

Even if he was gay, what does it matter? There is no shame in being gay. He was a racist and a mass murderer that condoned the use of chemical weapons on helpless civilians, that's the point.

Forum List

Back