Was Winston Churchill secretly GAY?

he was a good guy , half American a smidgeon of Cherokee and half English . Hero to the west , England and America , quite the warrior , writer , statesman and leader Monte . He wasn't gay like mahatma was going by all known evidence .

can do this all night I guess but he was heroic , a writer , and helped knock the he11 out of 'hitler' and win WW2 . Oh , and he wrote some good books on 'muslims' Monte !!

.got get'em first in war , don't know what you are referring to but sounds like a war was going on Monte !! Maybe the 'River Wars' .

.got get'em first in war , don't know what you are referring to but sounds like a war was going on Monte !! Maybe the 'River Wars' .

Well the British were doing their usual thing, invading other countries. Is that war?

different time , different place and yes , at that time it was WAR Monte !!

A very loaded question indeed.

---

Churchill acquired a reputation as a misogynist who could be notoriously rude to women
He seemed relaxed in company of homosexuals and regarded their (illegal) activities as a subject for good-natured ribaldry
He married Clementine Hozier which is usually regarded as a love-match but reality seems cold-blooded
He became very close to Minister of Information Brendan Bracken and private secretary Edward Marsh

Read more: Winston Churchill may secretly have been GAY Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Isn't it great we don't know where he liked to stick his wee wee?

war mongering , I'm interested in the WEST or England in this case winning wars Monte !!

plagued by bad breath ehh , never knew that little tidbit Jake , thank you !!

Monte, this will not end until Israel in the ME is accepted as is. You can't win, even in 300 years. If you try to overrun Israel, the ME will glow for a millennium.

yeah , course I'd say that that's a 'maybe' or might happen prediction rather than a sure thing Jake . Course Israel is prepared and your prediction 'may' happen !!

Yes, your unhappy discomfort, Vikrant, is quite transparent that Churchill is as much a hero to the world as Gandhi. But we are willing to help you overcome it. Start with overcoming your racism.

We understand your interest of gayness among Indians. :lol:.

As myself and few others have pointed out, there is nothing wrong with being gay. However, there is everything wrong with being a criminal against humanity and that is who Churchill was, a criminal against humanity. Only a two bit racist like yourself will call him a hero.

Forum List

Back