Was Winston Churchill secretly GAY?

There is nothing to get over. Empire is gone. Pakistanis dominate UK :)

Do they?
Please show figures that support your claim, defining 'dominate'.
How many Pakistani MPs?
How many 'friends of Pakistan' in parliament or other powerful positions?
How much is paid in bribes each year to politicians by Pakistanis?
Are there greater than 51% Pakistanis in the UK population?

Come on - man up and admit you're talking bollocks.

As for Churchill - does it matter if he was gay?
I really can't understand all the fucking about on this thread - History stands, regardless of his sexuality.

I do not think it is his homosexuality which makes him a bad person. It is other stuffs. It is things like genocide, misogyny, etc. BTW, his strong misogynistic views are one of the many supporting arguments towards his homosexuality.

Do they?
Please show figures that support your claim, defining 'dominate'.
How many Pakistani MPs?
How many 'friends of Pakistan' in parliament or other powerful positions?
How much is paid in bribes each year to politicians by Pakistanis?
Are there greater than 51% Pakistanis in the UK population?

Come on - man up and admit you're talking bollocks.

Pakistanis aka Muslims dominating UK/Europe is a general belief among right wingers. So that was kind of a joke. You of all people should have gotten that.

misogynistic , you wanna see misogynistic check out your 'indian' custom of widow burning Vikrant !!

a little Winston Churchill background Vikrant !! --- Clementine Churchill Baroness Spencer-Churchill - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia --- yeah , Winstons wife was nice looking and Winston had a few kids , No reason for a 'sound' mind to accuse him of 'homosexuality' these many years after his death Vikrant . Unless there is proof to back up the innuendo Vikrant !!
There is huge number of people accused of being homosexuals, such as Abraham Lincoln, Alexandra the Great, Lenardo de Vinci, Michelangelo, President James Buchanan, Walt Whitman, Oscar Wilde, Tennessee Williams, Cary Grant, Marlin Brando, Tom Cruise, Jessica Biel, Eleanor Roosevelt, J. Edgar Hoover, Paul Newman, etc, etc,,. To that we add Winston Churchill. Maybe homosexuality is a trait that makes men great.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with in him being gay. What makes him evil is his support for genocide in Asia and Africa. Under his watch thousands and thousands of people were tortured and murdered in Asia and Africa. I have written quite a bit about it in past on this forum. If you do a search, you may mind my past posts on the subject.
You are finally honest. Yes, Churchill defended the Empire. Get over it.

Son, the police dominate the Pakis. They have good restaurant and fast food, for sure.

Son, take it easy with your love affair with Churchill. It is just an infatuation and it shall pass.

misogynistic , you wanna see misogynistic check out your 'indian' custom of widow burning Vikrant !!

You constantly bring up Indians into a thread which has nothing to do with Indians. This proves that you have no argument to defend your lover, Churchill.

course the English schooled you guys and tried to stop your misogynistic 'indian' custom of 'widow burning' by hanging 'widow burners' . Heck the English halfway civilized you 'indians' Vikrant , Next they or other westerners gotta teach you how to clean up the 'ganges and where to poop !!

I'm just showing the accomplishments of the English in foreign lands Vikrant . You brought up the subject of their English Empire Vikrant !!

Last edited:
course the English schooled you guys and tried to stop your misogynistic 'indian' custom of 'widow burning' by hanging 'widow burners' . Heck the English halfway civilized you 'indians' Vikrant , Next they or other westerners gotta teach you how to clean up the 'ganges and where to poop !!

That post of yours shows that you are the greatest moron on this forum. If you showed even little bit of cerebral activities, I would have attempted to enlighten you with history and facts. Now, come back to the topic which is Churchill not India.

I'm just showing the accomplishments of the English in foreign lands Vikrant . You brought up the subject of their English Empire Vikrant !!

You are just showcasing your stupidity by demonstrating your inability to stick to the topic.

quit talking about the English / British Empire then Vikrant , you are the guy that brought it up !!

quit talking about the English / British Empire then Vikrant , you are the guy that brought it up !!

It was your lover Starky who brought in the Empire not me. Is your alzheimer in full swing? The fact that you have not been able to defend your hero tells me that he is zero.

A very loaded question indeed.

---

Churchill acquired a reputation as a misogynist who could be notoriously rude to women
He seemed relaxed in company of homosexuals and regarded their (illegal) activities as a subject for good-natured ribaldry
He married Clementine Hozier which is usually regarded as a love-match but reality seems cold-blooded
He became very close to Minister of Information Brendan Bracken and private secretary Edward Marsh

Read more: Winston Churchill may secretly have been GAY Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Who the hell cares???????

A very loaded question indeed.

---

Churchill acquired a reputation as a misogynist who could be notoriously rude to women
He seemed relaxed in company of homosexuals and regarded their (illegal) activities as a subject for good-natured ribaldry
He married Clementine Hozier which is usually regarded as a love-match but reality seems cold-blooded
He became very close to Minister of Information Brendan Bracken and private secretary Edward Marsh

Read more: Winston Churchill may secretly have been GAY Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Who the hell cares???????

You

a little Winston Churchill background Vikrant !! --- Clementine Churchill Baroness Spencer-Churchill - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia --- yeah , Winstons wife was nice looking and Winston had a few kids , No reason for a 'sound' mind to accuse him of 'homosexuality' these many years after his death Vikrant . Unless there is proof to back up the innuendo Vikrant !!
There is huge number of people accused of being homosexuals, such as Abraham Lincoln, Alexandra the Great, Lenardo de Vinci, Michelangelo, President James Buchanan, Walt Whitman, Oscar Wilde, Tennessee Williams, Cary Grant, Marlin Brando, Tom Cruise, Jessica Biel, Eleanor Roosevelt, J. Edgar Hoover, Paul Newman, etc, etc,,. To that we add Winston Churchill. Maybe homosexuality is a trait that makes men great.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with in him being gay. What makes him evil is his support for genocide in Asia and Africa. Under his watch thousands and thousands of people were tortured and murdered in Asia and Africa. I have written quite a bit about it in past on this forum. If you do a search, you may mind my past posts on the subject.

So why did you bring it up?

The Indians are no better people than the British.

Vikrant, you got schooled here, just as your leading guys were schooled in old England.

Forum List

Back