Was Ukraine a threat to Russia before start of Russian military operation?

I don't agree. As long as Russia has control of Crimea and no contiguous, secure land bridge Russia will fear having Ukraine cut off access to Crimea. For a lasting peace Russia will have to be expelled from Crimea and agree to give up its lease on Sevastopol naval base.

Why the would Ukraine cut off Crimea?

You don't think one war with Russia is enough for them?

Why the would Ukraine cut off Crimea?

You don't think one war with Russia is enough for them?
Because as long as Ukraine allows the illegal Russian seizure of Crimea to stand, Russia will always fear that Ukraine will block access to Sevastopol. That’s the whole reason for the current war. Russia is trying to seize, nationalize and get the rest of the world to accept its illegal conquering of Ukrainian territory. The only way to permanently end the problem is to remove Russia from Sevastopol and Crimea.

Because as long as Ukraine allows the illegal Russian seizure of Crimea to stand, Russia will always fear that Ukraine will block access to Sevastopol.
Why would Ukraine block Sevastopol after recognizing Crimea to be part of Russia?

It doesn't make sense.

Why would Ukraine block Sevastopol after recognizing Crimea to be part of Russia?

It doesn't make sense.
It didn’t recognize that. Russia conquered Crimea. But even if they recognized the seizure, can you think of a better way to put pressure on Russia for some issue in the future? The Russians have played that game in the past so it would certainly occur to them. See the Berlin blockade and airlift for an example.

So any kind of inequitable law, that is in any shape unfair to a group of people = NAZIS!

Tell me, does Russia have any Nazi laws? Let me know if you need some help listing them.
In my opinion, a law, which divides ethnic minorities of a country in first-grade people, second-grade people and third-grade people, is a Nazi law.

And if you know any such laws in Russia, please “help me listing them” indeed.

And about “listing”.

After I wrote that there is a suspiciously great number of unresolved political murders in modern Ukraine (please see here), the user Oldestyle declared that “there is a long list of political opponents that Putin has had killed”.

But he could not present a list of names of these “victims” or even a link to such a list (please see here).

And I am sure that AntonToo's listing of laws will end like Oldestyle's listing of victims, i.e. it will end in nothing.

Last edited:
It didn’t recognize that.

Again I'm talking about the possibility that the recognition will be part of the negotiated end of the war.

Russia recognizes LNR/DNR to be Ukraniane's sovereign territory and Ukraine recognizes Crimea to be part of Russia.

This settles border disputes and allows Ukraine to move to join EU/Nato

After I wrote that there is a suspiciously great number of unresolved political murders in modern Ukraine
So thats evidence of Nazism, right?

So lets take off your clearly bias blinders and make you consider that Russia is NOTORIOUS for political murders and jailing of political opposition, in fact there is NONE left at this point ...most are so brainwashed that they can't even imagine there possibly being an alternative to Putin's czarist rule anymore.

“Putin means war" - Boris Nemtsov. Murdered in Moscow in 2015.

Navalnui - rotting in jail indefenetly on ridiculous charges.

Yes, there is a list:

There is also a list of all the mystery murders of Russians since the start of the war:

Denials of blatant Russian Nazism(by your own hyper sensitive standard of what Nazism is) in 3....2....1...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
In my opinion, a law, which divides ethnic minorities of a country in first-grade people, second-grade people and third-grade people, is a Nazi law.
Because you are brainwashed dummy who watches too much Russian state TV.

And if you know any such laws in Russia, please “help me listing them” indeed.
Since you are too damn indoctrinated by Russian propaganda to see the obvious here are examples of authoritarian Nazi laws, enforcement and legal system in Russia:

At onset of invasion Russia passed a law that would allow it to jail people for up to 15 years for spreading intentionally "fake" news about the military. What is "fake news"? Anything Russian government deems it is. Whatever is reported about the war contrary to Russian government appratus can be deemed enough to jail you for a very long term.

Russian government deemed calling this war, a war as "fake" according to Russian state, and by this NAZI law you could be sentenced for 15 years in jail for it.

This law effectively shut down last remaining semi-independent media in Russia, since they could no longer report unless it was Kremlin aproved propaganda.

Any sort of public protest now gets you fined or jailed.

On March 5, authorities also carried out dozens of raids at human rights defenders’ and activists’ homes, arresting some of them, apparently because they had allegedly participated in the peaceful anti-war movement.

202203eca_Russia_Detentions.jpg

I strongly suggest you watch this video that details how some young protestors were detained and beat by your Nazi state police, who fortunately were too fucking stupid to not get recorded in the process..

Explain how that fuck such a clearly authoritarian law and enforcement does not show up on your insane-level-sensitive Nazi radar?

Here is a jailings for 9 years for medically prescribed substance for personal use - clearly a draconian, Nazi state law.

Last edited:
War on Terror Not Led by Chickenhawks

Here's what happened to Chechnya when Putin decided to get serious, whereas his predecessor, Yeltsin, wasn't:

SECOND WAR AGAINST CHECHNYA, AN AL QAIDA OUTPOST

Russian troops: 80,000
Russian fatalities: 7,000

Chechen troops: 22,000
Killed in Action: 16,000

Chechen civilians killed: 80,000
Chechen population: 800,000
Chechen refugees: 350,000
If you look at those numbers, the only conclusion can be that it was genocide.

What they did to Grozny is about the same thing your secret favorite guy did to Warsaw in WWII.

“Putin means war" - Boris Nemtsov. Murdered in Moscow in 2015.
So what?

Nemtsov was murdered on February 27, 2015.

Seven days later, the first suspects - Dadaev and Shavanov - already were found and Shavanov committed suicide during the arrest. Dadaev was later sentenced to 20 years (!!!) imprisonment by a Moscow court.

Four persons who did not kill, but helped the killers were sentenced to 19, 16, 14 and 11 years in prison, respectively.

Does it mean that the murder of Nemtsov is unresolved?

And with every Putin's victim there is the same story - case is resolved, culprits are punished etc.

If YOU want to prove something here, please check YOUR evidence before writing something here.

It must not be my duty to check YOUR evidence.

So what?

Seven days later, the first suspects - Dadaev and Shavanov - already were found and Shavanov committed suicide during the arrest. Dadaev was later sentenced to 20 years (!!!) imprisonment by a Moscow court.

Four persons who did not kill, but helped the killers were sentenced to 19, 16, 14 and 11 years in prison, respectively.

And with every Putin's victim there is the same story - case is resolved, culprits are punished etc.

If YOU want to prove something here, please check YOUR evidence before writing something here.

Can you name a single high profile leader of opposition to Putin's regime that is not jailed or killed?

I'm not sure if you are that stupid or think everyone else is.

Again I'm talking about the possibility that the recognition will be part of the negotiated end of the war.

Russia recognizes LNR/DNR to be Ukraniane's sovereign territory and Ukraine recognizes Crimea to be part of Russia.

This settles border disputes and allows Ukraine to move to join EU/Nato
It doesn't settle border disputes; it just lays the groundwork for another Russian invasion at a later date when Russia feels it is better prepared to win.

So what?

When you have a police state and corrupt courts, "solving" crimes is easy. Refer to Inspector Renault in the movie Casablanca for an example. "go round up the usual suspects" is the answer to any crime. Eventually someone will confess.

Updated: A list of oligarchs and Putin critics found dead since Ukraine war
Please stop jumping from “Putin’s political opponents who were killed” to “Putin’s political opponents who died in suspicious ways” and farther to ”a list of oligarchs who were found dead”.

I repeat once again, please check the names, e.g. from the article of The Washington Post which you have cited.

For example, the author of this article wrote in 2017 about murder of Yushenkov in 2003, but this author “forgot” to mention that already in 2004 Yushenkov’s murderer was sentenced to 20 years imprisonment and this murderer confessed that Yushenkov had been killed because of a money conflict.

And now I must leave this topic for a pair of days.
So, you will have time to check facts about “Putin’s victims”.

When you have a police state and corrupt courts, "solving" crimes is easy. Refer to Inspector Renault in the movie Casablanca for an example. "go round up the usual suspects" is the answer to any crime. Eventually someone will confess.
There are various ways of making innocent people confess.

Because as long as Ukraine allows the illegal Russian seizure of Crimea to stand, Russia will always fear that Ukraine will block access to Sevastopol. That’s the whole reason for the current war. Russia is trying to seize, nationalize and get the rest of the world to accept its illegal conquering of Ukrainian territory. The only way to permanently end the problem is to remove Russia from Sevastopol and Crimea.
Globalbullshit

Forum List

Back