Was This Year Better Or Worse Than Last Year?

Was This Year Worse Than Last Year?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It's Sort of Even

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Since it's nearing the end of the year now I was wondering what you guys thought and what the general consensus was. Last year the pandemic hit and the election was stolen and this year,.. well it was a complete train wreck after the Biden Harris administration got in power so I say this year was worse than last year by far.

Since it's nearing the end of the year now I was wondering what you guys thought and what the general consensus was. Last year the pandemic hit and the election was stolen and this year,.. well it was a complete train wreck after the Biden Harris administration got in power so I say this year was worse than last year by far.
I guess it's no surprise that Republicans would choose 2020's year of total lockdown and chaos over having to tolerate a Democrat President passing absolutely nothing of consequence in 2021.

No we're not better than last year and that says all that needs to be said about this year and the people who have made it that absolute worst it could possibly be.

Last edited:
No were better than last year and that says all that needs to be said about this year and the people who have made it that absolute worst it could possibly be.

Huh? It sounds like you're contradicting yourself. :/

Sorry, I correct it. I was distracted by the damn dog into the cat food and lost My train of thought. My bad

Lol I see that makes MUCH more sense now and yeah,.. at least last year we were still under Trump.

On a (very steeply) downward sliding scale of the collapse of civilization 2021 outdoes 2020 by leaps and bounds (downhill). Many acquaintances of ours could not wait for 2020 to end. In that way, and by such measure, at least their temporal and spatial sense of time still functioned. In 2021, however, those same folks seem confused, turned around—unsure which direction is up or down, which day of the week they are living, even which hour of the day is passing. Mass media psychological warfare and gaslighting has rendered much of mankind lost in the shrinking space of their everyday lives, confounded and unable to tell commonsense truth from outlandish fiction. To sum up: 2021 seems to be a year that shattered faith or trust or both in basic reality—if one can even figure out what's true or real anymore.

I just remembered this topic and it looks the final results were that 2021 was worse than 2020. Hopefully this year will be better than both then.

Forum List

Back