Was the release of the Chinese virus intentional

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
I've never believed this was an accident. Horse shoe bats aren't sold at wet markets either, so the wet market idea is out.
China's failing economy released the virus out on the world, to destroy their economies. This is what I've felt all along.
btw: Since Ai Fen blew the whistle on this stuff, no one's heard from her

Yeah probably by the CIA. After all, that fucking Pompeo is a psychopath.
2163218838.jpg
The face of pure evil

I don't know about the bats.....or snakes, or any other 'host'...….though I could easily see the virus 'escaping' the bio-lab, though more probable as an accident rather than intentional...………..ONLY because of China's responses to the outbreak. Why intentionally dump a virus on your own people knowing it would kill them off by the thousands, in the hopes of it spreading worldwide? Those victims are actually needed to pay the governments debts. I would think it much more likely, that if it were intentional, they'd have dumped it elsewhere and could have easily claimed innocence and kept their money train chuggin along.

we know they bioengineered it -- the fact that they accused the US of doing so, and that Iran backed their lie, is VERY TELLING

released on purpose? not sure, but they are for damned sure lying about their numbers
they need to pay -- made in the USA needs to become a thing again

the Chinese Flu -- never forget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back